Amazon Warehouse Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='V4oLDbOY']I posted a lot about the troubles I had with amazon, but all is well now. Its been shipped today, after a lot of phone calls and nasty emails, but its coming.

I spoke to a amazon rep and she said that the item I was ordering did have the manufacture's warranty and that it was just a damaged box item, and that the xbox itself had not been tampered with. But if it is a refurb and/or a open box item and if I call microsoft up and they tell me the warranty is not 3 yr, than back it goes free of charge. So I cant really loose, only gain from this.[/quote]

Wow, so you had trouble with them? Maybe it's good I didn't order a refurb from Warehouse Deals then.

Also, where are you finding the Halo 3 Xbox 360's for that price?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1208378839&sr=1-1

And to comment a page back: The refurbished Xbox 360 I got back from Microsoft looked brand new, but after about two months it started breaking down (non RROD-related errors too). So take your chances - for under $150 it's worth it imo though.

Hi all. Long time lurker, first time posting.

I ordered the PS3 RockBand for $115 with free shipping on Friday. It came today.
Order Date: 2008-04-12
Item Quantity Price Total
Rock Band Special Edition for PS3 Rock Band Special Edition for PS3
1 $115.75 $115.75
Sub Total: $115.75
Shipping: $4.49
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Promotional Discount: -$4.49
Total: $115.75

It came in a gigantic cardboard box. Everything was packed and still brand new in shrinkwrap and twist ties. Game was brand new. Everything booted up and was tested out. Great deal if you can deal with skipping the box. Thanks to whoever posted this thread.

I ordered the Xbox 360 120GB HDD for $124.09 last friday and finally got it today via USPS free Super Saver Shipping. The description of the item was "Open box unit. Cosmetic blemishes on main unit. Repackaged in Am... ( » more )Open box unit. Cosmetic blemishes on main unit. Repackaged in Amazon brown box." But when I open the box the package was brand new never been open.

I might buy a few more things since ive had an A+ experience with warehousedeals.com

Theres no reason to resurrect this old thread when weve got a perfectly good 2010 thread going. Could a mod please lock this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back