AMAZON Wario Land: Shake It! $29.99

kingdarian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
The 2D Wii platformer Wario Land: Shake It! has dropped from $36.99 to $29.99 at Amazon. It'll be $26.99 after applying the ECA discount, and eligible for free shipping. Not a bad deal, considering most places still sell for $40-50.

iconwii.gif
Wario Land: Shake It!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope it's a permanent price drop. This way, it'll eventually retail on amazon at $27.99.
But that also means it has a potential to be $19.99 :bouncy:

Or this is going to be tomorrow's DOTD :lol: :wall:

I wanted to like it but it got too frustrating so I sold it. Not on par with the Gameboy games.

[quote name='Wolfpup']I wanted to like it but it got too frustrating so I sold it. Not on par with the Gameboy games.[/QUOTE]

This. Definitely not worth $29.99. Wait for $20.00 or below if you want to try it. Hated the whole 'not really widescreen', and get to the end of the stage, then redo the whole stage in reverse direction concept.

[quote name='scottman']Well, it was $19.99 for a little while at gamestop. Got it then.[/QUOTE]

Me too, along with Animal Crossing. Good prices then.

Ugh, I hated Sonic Unleashed 10x more than Warioland. At least Warioland was fun for a while and had it not been so frustrating would have been good.

The level design leaves a lot to be desired, but it is a decent romp of a 2D platformer.

The graphics definitely do not make up for its deficiencies, though. Do not be fooled by them.

Also, Hot Roderick is my favorite boss. The fight used the motion controls in a smart way, and it was definitely an exciting battle.

i like this game a lot, and there is a lot of content in it.

personally i think it has good level design, its just this is incorporated with the challenges. you are in no way required to go for the challenges; you can just play straight through and finish in a few hours. i take it that many people don't, because they can be pretty tough, and require a lot of pause>start over.

there is a good bonus for going for them, however, as they show you the location to the hidden levels

[quote name='super_dawn']Um...I could have sworn I saw this price dropped to $19.99 at my local Walmart. Not 100% sure.[/QUOTE]

I picked it up on clearance at my local Walmart (South Dakota) for a mere 12.50.

Bought this for $37.50 (Buy 1 get one half off at Target a while back) and I can say it was worth it. De Blob, which I got with it, wasn't quite as good though.

Definitely worth $22.98.

[quote name='JaroldL']waiting for it to drop to $20 as well.

this game looks awesome when i saw it on youtube.[/QUOTE]

No need to wait, it's $19.99 new at Gamestop right now.

Mos Def a WORTHY game at $50 and a steal at $30. The animation is better than Muramasa IMHO and the game is just as beautiful. I had my 5 year old son play this game and he had no problems with said control which makes wonder what the miff is on that issue! Loved it and should be a MUST buy!

bread's done
Back