AmazonLocal - $12 for $25 To Spend On Yoyo.com

ChunLiBarbie

CAGiversary!
Got this email, so I found a random link(through Google) to post it on here.

http://local.amazon.com/bellevue/B007S1KWYI
http://www.yoyo.com/

Spend $12 and get $25 to spend on Yoyo.com

(Edit: $49 and over gets free shipping....Under $49 gets $4.99 shipping)

No longer stacks/can't be added with another offer>******(Edit 2: Enter code YFRESH for new customers to get 15% off. Thanks AteBit!!! :))

Now, let me save you some time:
1.They have PS1 games......AGHHH!!!!!
2.So many games are MSRP......AGHHHH!!!!!
3.No, I haven't ordered from them before and this is my first time gaining knowledge of them.

TAKE YOUR TIME and browse their site. 2 searches I used are:PS3/PS3 games(looks like it goes the same for Xbox). Then, I entered them from the lowest to the highest price.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kerig']The thread's not too long to read, slidecage, but I'll be nice:

amazonlocal $25 voucher = $12
YFRESH code for 15% off = 25.49 for a $29.99 item (SMB64)
freeship25 = free shipping
total cost = $12 voucher + .49

Try it, you'll like it.[/QUOTE]
thanks, turned out to be around $15 outta pocket, still a pretty decent price for me.

Thanks for this. Picked up Tekken Hybrid and Final Fantasy II and after VFRESH, coupon, and tax, it came out to exactly 19.99, which I thought was funny. Add in the $12 for the coupon and I picked up both for 31.99, which is an okay deal.

[quote name='Kerig']The thread's not too long to read, slidecage, but I'll be nice:

amazonlocal $25 voucher = $12
YFRESH code for 15% off = 25.49 for a $29.99 item (SMB64)
freeship25 = free shipping
total cost = $12 voucher + .49

Try it, you'll like it.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, best deal I've seen on this game. Was a long wait but looks like I finally have a Mario platformer on my DS:D

[quote name='AteBit']Enter code YFRESH for new customers to get 15% off. Just picked up Monster Hunter Tri for $12.49.

You can also pick up 2 1600 MS points for about $21. I might create another account to do this :)
Edit: They are out of MS point cards...[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the code!:)

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']You can get Mario Kart 7 pretty cheap because it's $32 on the site.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!:) No 3DS, but the game is worth more than the $15.04($12+$3.04) I paid in more ways than 1. Maybe I'll get a 3DS...eventually...

The game I wanted was out of stock and disappeared from the site after trying to add it to the cart. Grrrr :evil:!!!! *hisses*

Not much regarding video games here, but snatched Munchin Quest for $21 after tax and shipping. Really, really can't beat that. Thinking about using my girlfriend's account to do the same for Pandemic like another poster mentioned.

[quote name='LD_Helix']Oh, didn't know about the code thanks Atebit and Kerig!
Anyways there is the turtle beach x12 headset for the xbox360 for $50.86 BEFORE the codes (sorry too lazy to do math) http://www.yoyo.com/p/turtle-beach-ear-force-x12-gaming-headset-stereo-sound-306995
its a really decent headset, got one myself, and go to amazon for the review otherwise[/QUOTE]
They'd be about $31. Which isn't bad at all. I got a pair on black friday for $40 and think they're great.

Picked up Puerto Rico. A great game to add to my board game collection (rather small at the moment).

Now I just wish they would reprint Chinatown.

Oh shit didn't see much I wanted until I typed mega man in search and they have the mega man zero kotobukiya kit. Awesome.

Paid $12 + 1.62 in checkout. Good stuff!

I'm sorry, I'm still a little confused.

I understand that YFRESH gets you 15% off if you use this $25 voucher (but apparently some people are saying that this can't stack?). What I don't understand is the free shipping. Is that automatic (as long as you order in the Month of may) or does that require a code as well (like the YOYOFRESH one advertised on the front page)?

[quote name='IceColdKilla44']I'm sorry, I'm still a little confused.

I understand that YFRESH gets you 15% off if you use this $25 voucher (but apparently some people are saying that this can't stack?). What I don't understand is the free shipping. Is that automatic (as long as you order in the Month of may) or does that require a code as well (like the YOYOFRESH one advertised on the front page)?[/QUOTE]
It stacks its just weird. I had to cancel the YFRESH promotion add my promo code and then re-add YFRESH and it worked.

[quote name='darrenaw9']Sly collection any good?[/QUOTE]

Played the PSN+ free Sly 1. Finished it just now actually. I'd say it's pretty good. It has a certain charm to it like Ratchet & Clank (maybe even Pixar?). After the free Sly 1 promotion, I'm now sold on it. In 4 a Sly Collection, thanks!

I would have purchased Red Dead Redemption at $12.49 with this site (after promo codes) if I didn't already buy the game last week with Target's $20 off trade in deal. Otherwise, $15 for Tomb Raider Trilogy (PS3) is the only other game I would consider but I'm thinking Amazon will drop it to that price and I'll use Amazon credit to purchase that.

On the other hand, I'm having trouble with my rechargeable battery pack in the Xbox 360 not charging (I can only use it when I have the recharge cable attached to the controller) and I notice Yoyo has various battery packs and chargers for under $20.

Are there any tricks to put life back into this battery (it's the one that came with the official Plug and Charge Kit) or am I better off buying a new pack/charger from this site? My AA battery pack works fine, but I'd rather not keep switching out batteries when they die.

Not a bad deal. I've been waiting for a good deal on a Dualshock. I have a free copy of Ratchet and Clank A Crack In Time. I'm trading that in for ~$16 so in the end it was $27 for a controller and a game. I'm happy with that. Thanks again OP!

Picked up 2 Lego Star Wars Sets for $16.98 total for my nephew's birthday. Same sets would cost me $35 after taxes at TRU or Target. Thanks OP!

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Not a bad deal. I've been waiting for a good deal on a Dualshock. I have a free copy of Ratchet and Clank A Crack In Time. I'm trading that in for ~$16 so in the end it was $27 for a controller and a game. I'm happy with that. Thanks again OP![/QUOTE]
Off topic, but where are you getting $16 for CIT?

I ordered Mario Kart 7 at about 10:30pm last night and got a cancellation email today around 2pm. Bummed about that, I only bought the credit for that game, I guess I'll just wait and see if it comes back in stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mikepeluso']Anyone try to use two $25 vouchers on 1 order.[/QUOTE]
This. Anyone? I'm tempted to buy MGS HD Collection on their site...even though it's listed at the ridiculous price of $59.99. Id would still be cheaper than getting it for $39.99 if I were to apply two $25 vouchers and the new member discount code.

Two vouchers will not work on one order (just tried it). Tax is making this even more of a chore to find a decent deal.

Thanks OP! Just got Sly and had no problem stacking coupons and voucher code. $12.49 including cost of voucher.

Ico Collection for $27 after coupons with free 1-2 day shipping. I couldn't find anything else and this seemed like a decent deal so I bit.

I bought the voucher planning to get a couple Microsoft Point cards. And in just the couple minutes it took to create my account and buy the voucher they sold out =/

Hoping they restock soon. Or atleast by August 11th.

[quote name='confoosious']Ooooh what a great find.

$12 for $25 so you can buy Minute to Win It Kinect for only $27 out of pocket![/QUOTE]
And its actually still cheaper at Target and you get 5% off if you have a Target card :cool:

I bought Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker for $20 and a PSP case for $9. Used the $25 voucher with the $3 off new customer code and I only spent a total of $13 for stuff I really wanted. Great Deal!

Needed a corded 360 controller to play OnLive on my Mac, and this deal arrived just in time. Bought MadCatz's standard Gamepad for 24.99 and a cheap toy for my daughter to nudge it over $25 for free shipping. $14.50 out of pocket is by far the best price I could find anywhere for a wired controller! Thanks OP :)

[quote name='Warner13']I ordered Mario Kart 7 at about 10:30pm last night and got a cancellation email today around 2pm. Bummed about that, I only bought the credit for that game, I guess I'll just wait and see if it comes back in stock.[/QUOTE]

That sucks they canceled your order. I was afraid of that myself, but I got shipping confirmation yesterday, should be here tomorrow. I hope you get another chance to order it, such an awesome price.

Awesome. I just bought Starhawk with both discounts for $42 out of pocket. Without sales tax, some of you could get this for under 40! I loved Warhawk so I had to get it. Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='gojiboy']That sucks they canceled your order. I was afraid of that myself, but I got shipping confirmation yesterday, should be here tomorrow. I hope you get another chance to order it, such an awesome price.[/QUOTE]

Good news, Mario Kart 7 is back in stock and I got to re-order. The YFRESH code was a one time use code and the site was saying mine had been used in the cancelled order, but customer service was very helpful and added a credit of the codes value to my account. Whoever said YoYo had great customer service wasn't kidding, they're great!

Got Starhawk for about $38 out of pocket, awesome. Also got a second code for either Heroes of Ruin or Kingdom Hearts 3DS when they come in stock.

Wow, nice thing I decided to check this thread. Got Starhawk for $37.99 shipped ($12 coupon + $ 25.99 at the site after the YFRESH code took $9 off, plus I don't get charged tax). And its supposed to arrive on Wednesday with free 2 day shipping. Sweet deal.

Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back