AMD Never Settle: Reloaded (FREE! Bioshock, Tomb Raider, Crysis 3)

PDJ

CAGiversary!
[customspoiler=Show Image]
KLsisLP.png
[/customspoiler]

Looks like AMD is putting together another promotion for those who pick up a 7800 or 7900 series graphics card. You get Bioshock Infinite & Tomb Raider free with a 7800 card, or Bioshock Infinite & Crysis 3 with a 7900 card. And if you really feel like blowing a ton of cash and buying two 7900 cards to crossfire, you get the above three games plus Hitman Absolution, Farcry 3, and Sleeping Dogs.

I read this promotion is supposed to go live sometime next week, but NewEgg seems to be offering these deals as of today.

Newegg Graphics Cards

Figured I would provide a link above. I've been waiting for a promotion like this before I picked up another 7850 to crossfire with my other card. The 7950 cards have dropped below the $300 mark and offer a good choice as an upgrade if you're looking to get rid of that old graphics card.

Edit: Here's a list of participating stores/sites taken from AMD's webpage:

Amazon, IBUYPOWER, NCIX US, Cana Computers, Maingear, Newegg, Cyberpower PC, Memory Express, Superbiiz, Digital Storm, MicroCenter, TigerDirect, Falcon NW, NCIX Canada, Velocity Micro.

[Customspoiler=Show Image]
chart_black.png
[/customspoiler]

Just added, all previous and current customers of this promotion with also receive FC3 Blood Dragon free! Credit to DarthVicious82 for the heads-up.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='vince_carter']got my key this morning too

its downloading now, but wow uPlay is horrible. it wont even let you pick a folder to install games to, so i have no choice but to install to my 120 gb SSD.[/QUOTE]

Once finished downloading, it will ask you to install Blood Dragon ANYWHERE you want and install files will be deleted from C:

[quote name='Syntax Error']Not to belabor the obvious but the inclusion of FC3:BD was a total gift from AMD/Ubisoft. Not part of the advertised promotion and included just to be cool. They owed none of us anything beyond the initial terms of the Never Settle deal. A little patience for the glitches and bugs wouldn't hurt.[/QUOTE]

True, but a non-sequitur

[quote name='Syntax Error']Not to belabor the obvious but the inclusion of FC3:BD was a total gift from AMD/Ubisoft. Not part of the advertised promotion and included just to be cool. They owed none of us anything beyond the initial terms of the Never Settle deal. A little patience for the glitches and bugs wouldn't hurt.[/QUOTE]

Agree, it's all about perspective

[quote name='Tallkido']AMD Radeon Graphics ‏@AMDRadeon 30m We have fixed the issue where customers could not redeem their FC3 Blood Dragon code! Your code should now work correctly, give it a try![/QUOTE]

My code does not currently work. apparently there are a number of comes that will require reissue. Would like to be playing the game but its a freebie.

AMD rocks for still including this to us who already purchased our GPUs before the release of this deal!! Rock on AMD!

Plus FC3: BD is pretty rad. I can use that word right?

[quote name='paz9x']My code does not currently work. apparently there are a number of comes that will require reissue. Would like to be playing the game but its a freebie.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Code doesn't work still. What's weird is my codes for crysis and bioshock worked fine. My far cry 3 and hitman codes also worked fine 1st time without any issues. AMD needs to get their sh!t together. Guess that's why I rock nvidia cards!

[quote name='LakersHater']Same here. Code doesn't work still. What's weird is my codes for crysis and bioshock worked fine. My far cry 3 and hitman codes also worked fine 1st time without any issues. AMD needs to get their sh!t together. Guess that's why I rock nvidia cards![/QUOTE]

Yeah they really need to get their shit together retroactively giving out free codes.

Got my code to finally work and played a little bit. If you haven't already, please read the descriptions for the weapons in the game menu. Funniest shit ever! Especially the mine and grenade. Really enjoying the sense of humor so far.

[quote name='badgerguy']Anyone still not receive their code for Blood Dragon? It's been a week and i still haven't.[/QUOTE]

I still haven't received mine, but I did get the email that said "We will be sending the keys beginning in the first week of May" over a week ago. Going to have to try to send an email to support.

[quote name='akmgmer']I still haven't received mine, but I did get the email that said "We will be sending the keys beginning in the first week of May" over a week ago. Going to have to try to send an email to support.[/QUOTE]

That is the key email. It has the BSI/TR/BD keys further down.

I registered my AMD key last Monday and never even got that email, just a regular one with Bio Inf / TR with no mention of BD. Should I keep waiting or...?

I e-mail them about not receiving BD. they emailed back asking for pictures of the code and receipt of purchase. Did anyone else get asked for those?

[quote name='Bioterror']I e-mail them about not receiving BD. they emailed back asking for pictures of the code and receipt of purchase. Did anyone else get asked for those?[/QUOTE]

I've only received an auto reply immediately after I sent my e-mail this morning, nothing official yet.

[quote name='Detruire']That is the key email. It has the BSI/TR/BD keys further down.[/QUOTE]

Yep, its there. I'm just an idiot. Thanks for pointing that out.

[quote name='Bioterror']did they ask for pictures of the code and receipt of purchase?[/QUOTE]

Nope, all I gave them yesterday was a quick explanation of not having received the Blood Dragon code, only the Bioshock and Tomb Raider ones. I also gave them my Reference ID from the subject of the original e-mail I received.

Not only did support reply back this morning with the key, but I also just received what I think is the official e-mail that people have been getting. Perhaps they're still sending e-mails out.

I finally received mine today. I guess they just got another batch of codes. I did mine a week before Blood Dragon came out, so they're probably nearing the stretch of the people who did the promotion last.

I know this might be late, but is anyone having trouble redeeming the code on amd website. I've been trying today, but i keep getting We're Sorry There was an error processing your submission, please check all values and posts again. I'm not sure if the code is invalid or its the site. I put the promotion as Never Settle Reloaded.

[quote name='snoopydoggy2002']I bought a Far Cry Blood Dragon code from a fellow CAGer. Where do I redeem said code?[/QUOTE]

Most likely, you'll just go to UPlay and buy the game, using the code as a promo code at checkout. (game only, not game w/ soundtrack)

[quote name='snoopydoggy2002']I bought a Far Cry Blood Dragon code from a fellow CAGer. Where do I redeem said code?[/QUOTE]
I think u do it through the ubisoft uplay. But I'm not exactly sure.

[quote name='Linkgx1']Um they just updated it with level up. Now the 7870 has Crysis 3 too[/QUOTE]

Not retroactive though.

Does anybody know how to find out whether one has the NA or Euro Version of Blooddragon? (I bought the Neversettle key of ebay orignally)
I got an email from "AMD Gaming Evolved " and it states:
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - Ubishop Download

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1: Go to http://shop.ubi.com/fc3bdamd, Log in or create an account

Step 2: Add Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon PC Download (standard edition) to the shopping cart

Step 3: Click on "Click here to redeem link'

Step 4: Enter the game code below and click apply

Step 5: Click the checkout button and fill out the necessary fields.

Step 6: Click on submit order then click on begin download

hgy5khg2a
Anybody knows if this is a North American or European Key?

;) The code is not real, of course, but it is of this format, 9 letters and numbers in lower case.

[quote name='pROvIs']Not retroactive though.[/QUOTE]

I bought the 7870 and I got bioshock, tomb raider and blood dragon. is there any way to ask them for a crysis 3 key since now they are offering it?

Anyone try redeeming one of these lately? I received my Blood Dragon and Crysis 3 codes almost immediately but the Bioshock Infinite code is past 3 weeks of waiting. I contacted them and they replied that it was coming in another email but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about getting it a little. :lol:

Anyone try redeeming one of these lately? I received my Blood Dragon and Crysis 3 codes almost immediately but the Bioshock Infinite code is past 3 weeks of waiting. I contacted them and they replied that it was coming in another email but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about getting it a little. :lol:
I would contact them, three weeks should be way too long.

I did a few days ago, at 3 weeks, like I said they said it was coming in another email ...

Hello,

We are still working to deliver the BioShock Infinite game keys and will
send you a separate email containing this key as soon as it becomes
available.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Regards,

AMD Gaming Support
Then again it said coming soon in the first email ... Lol.

BioShock Infinite - Steam Download

There is a temporary delay in delivery of some game keys. The game key for this title will be coming soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't done this lately but just for reference I got Blood Dragon and Tomb Raider on June 18th and Infinite on July 5th.

The program has changed recently - now called "Never Settle Forever", per this article here.  New games coming, some old ones expiring.

Sounds like its best to wait for a while if you don't like the current crop of games (or already own the ones you want).  Supposedly AMD worked something out with EA - maybe we'll see Battlefield 4 in the bundle in the months ahead, or God willing, maybe some of the upcoming Ubi games!  (Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag)  Just speculation at this point, though.

The program has changed recently - now called "Never Settle Forever", per this article here. New games coming, some old ones expiring.

Sounds like its best to wait for a while if you don't like the current crop of games (or already own the ones you want). Supposedly AMD worked something out with EA - maybe we'll see Battlefield 4 in the bundle in the months ahead, or God willing, maybe some of the upcoming Ubi games! (Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag) Just speculation at this point, though.
Ya I read about this a few weeks ago. The shitty thing about it though is that you could be endlessly waiting for a game to come out only for it to not be added or wait for a game to become available and when it isnt another you wanted is no longer available. Also someone who doesn't know they are adding/removing would just redeem their games and not know. I think it would be way better if they just announced the titles that were part of the promotion. It's still a good promo and way better than nvidia but the latest turn is kind of annoying.

bread's done
Back