AMD Never Settle: Reloaded (FREE! Bioshock, Tomb Raider, Crysis 3)

PDJ

CAGiversary!
[customspoiler=Show Image]
KLsisLP.png
[/customspoiler]

Looks like AMD is putting together another promotion for those who pick up a 7800 or 7900 series graphics card. You get Bioshock Infinite & Tomb Raider free with a 7800 card, or Bioshock Infinite & Crysis 3 with a 7900 card. And if you really feel like blowing a ton of cash and buying two 7900 cards to crossfire, you get the above three games plus Hitman Absolution, Farcry 3, and Sleeping Dogs.

I read this promotion is supposed to go live sometime next week, but NewEgg seems to be offering these deals as of today.

Newegg Graphics Cards

Figured I would provide a link above. I've been waiting for a promotion like this before I picked up another 7850 to crossfire with my other card. The 7950 cards have dropped below the $300 mark and offer a good choice as an upgrade if you're looking to get rid of that old graphics card.

Edit: Here's a list of participating stores/sites taken from AMD's webpage:

Amazon, IBUYPOWER, NCIX US, Cana Computers, Maingear, Newegg, Cyberpower PC, Memory Express, Superbiiz, Digital Storm, MicroCenter, TigerDirect, Falcon NW, NCIX Canada, Velocity Micro.

[Customspoiler=Show Image]
chart_black.png
[/customspoiler]

Just added, all previous and current customers of this promotion with also receive FC3 Blood Dragon free! Credit to DarthVicious82 for the heads-up.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I purchased a 260 that qualifies for the silver reward from Tiger direct but when I opened my box there is no voucher inside. Am I missing something? How does one get the free games then?

So I purchased a 260 that qualifies for the silver reward from Tiger direct but when I opened my box there is no voucher inside. Am I missing something? How does one get the free games then?
Not sure how it works. When I buy them on ebay they send me a picture of a voucher, but not sure if it comes in box or not?

Bah. Thanks for the update. Nothing and it doesnt even show up on my product page. Looks like im going to have to go to support.

Haven't gotten mine yet either.
I never got an email, but it was on my page in my AMD account.

Checked that too, but it just says "Coming soon".
It was on my AMD Page with coming soon but when I checked today it wasn't present at all. Sounds like quite a few people are having the problem so lets hope we don't have to go through a laborious support process to get keys.

Nothing yet for me.  Refreshing a few times a day.  I just opened a dispute with ebay just in case it doesnt show up.

Having the same problem with Murdered key. It showed up when I redeemed the code for the game a while ago and now it's not on my product page at all. Support wants a copy of the receipt or they say they can't do anything (apparently the code is not enough proof that I deserve games). Problem for me is I bought the code on ebay. If the game doesn't show up soon I'm gonna have to beg the guy I bought this from for his receipt. =/

Well, since it's technically public information already since I posted it at a forum a while back, might as well share this here.

I bought an XFX R9 270 from them and they didn't include a voucher despite the manufacturer's page saying that it would be included. I contacted customer support, they told me to contact the video card manufacturer.

So I did.

The rep was incredibly pissed off at Tiger ignoring me. Apparently, Tiger is supposed to include the voucher in the shipping box, since it's not included inside the video card box - but they don't add it tot he box unless your card is listed in their AMD Rewards promo page. They NEVER replied to either of us about my missing voucher. I eventually got one from the rep thanks to AMD being a sport about it, but I'm never trusting TigerDirect for anything that's supposed to come with a free gift.

You better start calling them and demand your voucher right now. And if they keep ignoring you, take it to the manufacturer directly.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back