Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to Best Buy, Target  and ToysRus yesterday to just look around and see what amiibo they had in stock.  I found that they all had the new Super Mario Series amiibo available.  There were at least five or more of each of the figures at all of the stores.  There doesn't seem to be a shortage of them in my area. This gives me a little hope that the Wave 4 amiibo might be available in similar quantities.  Maybe Nintendo is listening to the complaints of its fan base, but then again this is Nintendo and they do things a little different than everybody else, so who knows.

Looks like a good idea for those of you who keep them in boxes.

SOURCE: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2122051225/collector-cases-for-amiibo
This would be good for when my wife will inevitably forces me to take all the NiB ones off the wall. I was envisioning getting ornament separators at x-mas time and modify them.

My only complaint is this is really expensive for such a cheap item. 3 for $12?!? Yeah right, maybe 10 for $12 and I wouldn't have hesitated. They are going to send these in a padded DVD sized mailer for $3.50.

Wow calling around worked even today and I was able to score my 2nd Gold Mario.  They actually got a total of 8 more in today at a Phoenix store (they said someone bought 7 before me!).

The Wally associate held it for me over the phone.  I guess I can't hate Walmart and Gold Mario too much if I'm willing to buy two of them....

Tokyo Otaku Mode cancelled my DDD order. Sounds like some people may have gotten their orders shipped so I'm not sure if those shipping notices are also mistakes or if they actually did have some limited stock.

I was able to put in a store pickup order on the Walmart website for a Gold Mario. Just waiting for the "Order is ready email" now...

919ebfae3ce31f3df2dc147a0addd11ae9ae1f4eb92382ada9a917d1ab88c90c.jpg

Tokyo Otaku Mode cancelled my DDD order. Sounds like some people may have gotten their orders shipped so I'm not sure if those shipping notices are also mistakes or if they actually did have some limited stock.
fuck that sucks. I remember we ordered it around the same time but I haven't received an email from them about a cancellation yet.

[quote name="Nine Lives" post="12595810" timestamp="1427400921"]Haha nice. They look like early auditions for The Big Bang Theory.[/quote]

They're from the HBO show Silicon Valley which is starting its second season in 17 days. The first season was absolutely hilarious.

captain falcon shows as in stock in newegg.com, never used newegg before, just thought let some know
you the real MVP! i ordered captain falcon on the 24th as soon as i saw your post(i was super lucky). I selected super eggsaver shipping and I got my captain falcon today!!! Newegg packed it like a boss, and is MINT! I'm so happy right now, thank you so much! Captain buttsecks! haha! :D/

Are the stores anywhere close to you? Just go in person. That's how I had luck finding one after they canceled my website order for in-store pick-up.
There's a possibility they might still be in the store? Why are my orders getting cancelled then? They are kind of close, anyway. Still several miles away though.

There's a possibility they might still be in the store? Why are my orders getting cancelled then? They are kind of close, anyway. Still several miles away though.

Lazy employee. Still on the truck. Many reasons why. Many people had success just going in the store.

Have a Rosalina and a Gold Mario, would like to trade them for Lucario and Meta Knight.  Before I officially put it up in the trade thread, is that a good/fair trade? 

People are still occasionally seeing Lucario, but having seen neither in the wild...

Checked ebay and most prices are pretty consistent across the 4 more or less.  Don't want to screw over any fellow amiibros and of course want to get a fair trade for myself as well.

I haven;t been following too much. is there any difference between the 4/3 Mario and the one in the Mario party 10 box?
nintendo give walmart times to clear out gold mario amiibo inventory before regular mario take over. seem i go and pick up bundle next week with bogo 50% off deal at target.

I haven;t been following too much. is there any difference between the 4/3 Mario and the one in the Mario party 10 box?
nintendo give walmart times to clear out gold mario amiibo inventory before regular mario take over. seem i go and pick up bundle next week with bogo 50% off deal at target.

Have a Rosalina and a Gold Mario, would like to trade them for Lucario and Meta Knight. Before I officially put it up in the trade thread, is that a good/fair trade?

People are still occasionally seeing Lucario, but having seen neither in the wild...

Checked ebay and most prices are pretty consistent across the 4 more or less. Don't want to screw over any fellow amiibros and of course want to get a fair trade for myself as well.
Nice job attempting to play off the fact that you are posting a trade offer in here. And once again my point is proven, traders in here are the same as resellers. So everyone needs to quit their griping.

Anyone else tired of seeing $1000 +
worth of amiibos sitting on their wall? I love walking into my basement and seeing all 36 USA amiibos mint condition knowing that I don't care if they go up or down in value. If they go down, great. People are not as dumb as I thought. If they go up, wow, people are dumber than I thought for driving up the demand of plastic toys.

worth of amiibos sitting on their wall? I love walking into my basement and seeing all 36 USA amiibos mint condition knowing that I don't care if they go up or down in value. If they go down, great. People are not as dumb as I thought. If they go up, wow, people are dumber than I thought for driving up the demand of plastic toys.
Prob same reason I'm sitting around 33 with a mix of usa and eur as I just want them but at the same time don't want to overpay and i don't care about their value.

How are "plastic toys" any different from globs of paint or molded clay? So funny that it's the cool thing on CAG of all places not to care about value.

You care. Or you wouldn't be posting about it.

I was a NIB collector for the last 3 months, then last week decided I was sick of seeing them on the wall and it was time to be properly displayed (as some Reddit users motivated me to use dust off my Sylvania LED lights).

I started with someone common (at least to me) and that was Toad.  I almost heard a little scream of happiness from the figure as he was freed from his plastic cell.

Then I worked my way up through the chains, soon I was ripping packages apart like Lamar, having no regard for rarity.  I was also gaining power as each box went from Collector status to Trash status.  I felt like Elijah Wood in Sin City where I was absorbing their souls!  I believe this power is what allowed me to score a 2nd Gold Mario yesterday.

After feasting on around 30 boxes I am ready for Wave 4...

I was a NIB collector for the last 3 months, then last week decided I was sick of seeing them on the wall and it was time to be properly displayed (as some Reddit users motivated me to use dust off my Sylvania LED lights)...
Most of mine are open I still need to open a few but opening all at once takes up a whole trash bag. Plus they look so much cooler out of the box. I've been looking at leds for my setup as well. I am however keeping a couple sealed to display with my game collections like gold mario and mega man for which I have doubles of. I'd like to see a pic of your display.

Gold Marios popped up in tons of Walmarts in my area this morning. Placed in store pickups for 5 stores, all but ONE came back with the error processing payment... Fingers crossed!!

Have not really checked this thread at all this month honestly. Any news on Wave 4 of SSB Amiibo? I'm not really interested in the SMB Amiibo so I sat that one out. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back