Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
That guy who reported a cancellation made two orders of one. So they cancelled one of his orders.

That's much different than people who have 1 order containing 2.

That guy who reported a cancellation made two orders of one. So they cancelled one of his orders. That's much different than people who have 1 order containing 2.
He should have been more greedy with the second one. They would have only cancelled the order of 1. That sucks!

I know most everyone has moved past Ike and Dedede, but I'm posting anyway!

Spoke to then GameStop manager where my 12/17 preorders were supposed to arrive. He was adamant that he only ever got one Dedede and zero Ike. He has been assured they will be delivered and only sold to those who preordered. So... take that as you will, but I will say he certainly seemed to believe it.

"So you're saying there's a chance!"

http://nintendoeverything.com/walmart-cancelling-gold-mario-amiibo-pre-orders-involving-multiple-reservations/

Looks like Walmart is doing the right thing for once, all stores should do this! fuck you scalpers! :D

I hope they just flat out cancel the entire order and not just lower it to one, leave those assholes with nothing would be the best way to make sure they end up in the hands of real fans.
Yeah !!! They should go to all the real fans like people who just joined the forums last week.

UGGGGGH

I've been stalking this thread everyday for these preorders and of course Gold Mario had to go up on a Thursday (the one day a week I work!). got home late last night and went straight to bed. This really sucks, hope Walmart carries enough on launch day!

There was more than 100 people for sure

I got Ike, Sonic, Megaman, King Dedede, Captain Falcon and Yoshi today there.
How does Nintendo World get figures that are long OOS elsewhere? The others, I can understand but how'd they Cap Falcon? And a few months back, I remember seeing something about them getting in MTV after those had spiked in price.

How does Nintendo World get figures that are long OOS elsewhere? The others, I can understand but how'd they Cap Falcon? And a few months back, I remember seeing something about them getting in MTV after those had spiked in price.
Its the flagship store , they get priority.It also brings an incentive to visit the store and it also ties in well with the theme of the store, one would expect a location called Nintendo World to have almost all things Nintendo so it makes sense for them to have rare/high profile sold out items.

If people are looking for wave 3b I'll buy them off the shelf and ship them for 22-25ish shipped. They easily have a good 60 left of everything but Ike

Also the guy said he bought Cap off someone in line for $20.

the 15 ikes preordered were probably multiples, it was 1 per person.
Nah I saw his list. There were 15 individuals who pre ordered before the cut off date and they only got 7. So they went out in order of order date. I missed out. Bit bummed just because I was gonna trade that Ike to a friend who had an extra Lucario. :/

I can't stand Gamestop. Picked up DDD, Sonic, and Megaman up yesterday cuz I had them preordered but had to rush because the 48 hr hold on the PO was almost up....but when months earlier when I tried to buy Smash Bros bundles they had for two weeks they wouldn't sell it because they were "Special Cases". But when I got to the store to pick it up they told me that wasn't the case.....WELL WHICH IS IT?! Get your ish together (End Rant)

I can't stand Gamestop. Picked up DDD, Sonic, and Megaman up yesterday cuz I had them preordered but had to rush because the 48 hr hold on the PO was almost up....but when months earlier when I tried to buy Smash Bros bundles they had for two weeks they wouldn't sell it because they were "Special Cases". But when I got to the store to pick it up they told me that wasn't the case.....WELL WHICH IS IT?! Get your ish together (End Rant)

That's total crap because these just come out on a random day...I could pick mine up on release day like they promised, not some random day in the middle of the week...that said my gamestop is holding mine til tonight for me

Damn I've been wanting to get in on a gold mario and really been following it close and now get up this morning to read that it was available for preorder for 15 mins, lol, ridiculous. Limit this limited stuff to 1 or make 100X as many. Or another option which none of us like is raise the price because apparently these amiibo are far underpriced judging by what folks are paying for them online. They could easily retail them at $19.99-$24.99 and this would not only make them more money easier but stop most of the scalping. $12.99 price point is just screaming scalp because you can't lose too bad either way.

I'll get to find out tomrrow (or tonight, if I'm lucky) as to whether my GS held my stuff or not. I got the call Monday and they said they would hold on to them until Saturday night, since I pre-paid. So, we'll see.

If people are looking for wave 3b I'll buy them off the shelf and ship them for 22-25ish shipped. They easily have a good 60 left of everything but Ike
Well I'm still in need of the tripple D, he's a slippery one. I didn't know waves had subsets, I'll have to see if there's anything else in there...

Edit: Well any of the freaking four exclusives lol

Well darn, I must've mistyped my email address or something when creating my Walmart account.  I never got confirmation email, but I did type it right on the paypal, and they took payment for the first wave of Gold mario.  I printed out the confirmation page and all, but it doesn't say on there what the account email is on there.  Unfortunately I've tried several iterations of the email I would've used and can't seem to find out what happened -- this should be fun trying to have them help me without cancelling my order!

Thoughts on the rarest amiibo of Wave 3? I personally think Metaknight and Ike are good candidates.

Ike is Marth 2.0 when it comes to rarity

Metaknight appears to have been the hardest of the store exclusives to obtain

Rosalina became Unicorn like not even 2 days into her release

King Dedede seems like the Little mac of this wave

Looks like Toad is available for pre-order on Best Buy via a Nowinstock.net text I just received.

I just put in an order. $11.33 after GCU, tax and free shipping. Not bad.

Thoughts on the rarest amiibo of Wave 3? I personally think Metaknight and Ike are good candidates.

Ike is Marth 2.0 when it comes to rarity

Metaknight appears to have been the hardest of the store exclusives to obtain

Rosalina became Unicorn like not even 2 days into her release

King Dedede seems like the Little mac of this wave
Lucario, Meta Knight and Rosalina are the rarest of wave 3, you have no chance of finding those again at this point

the others you mentioned along with Shulk will become available again in spring (shulk, ike) and summer (dedede)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back