Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you guys still obsessive over the gold marios? Nintendo should just recall all the leftover amiibos and repaint them and have you tards fight over them!

If Nintendo sold the same Mario that was in the bundle separately I would get that one instead of the Gold one..I could personally care less about the Gold one but since its available I figure why not..but it wont load to the cart, its been saying "Available" for pre order for over 2 hours now, you cant add it to cart..geez I just want one not two but just one

Dang.. mine has a delivery date of 3/30.. and I ordered mine in the 1st wave of preorders. I may just go to Walmart and buy one that night to be safe.
Are you worried you might not get one or ? I did free delivery, too, and that's why it says it will take forever, but in my experience it usually comes way faster then they tell you. I don't know if that has to do with locations of distribution centers in relation to where you live or something though.

What the fuck. My Walmart ordered just got canceled. I ordered within 2-3 minutes of the original preorders.

This is beyond fucked up. Nowhere did it say the limit was 1. It let you purchase two.

I doubt anyone has had any luck having their orders reinstated so I'm guessing calling and complaining is useless. Bastards couldn't even just leave me one.

I guess I'm done with Amiibos. I want the gold one, but after having one pretty much guaranteed for the past 2 fucking weeks, getting in within a few minutes of when it went live and then getting canceled is too much. I'm not camping at my local Walmart because this is the same Walmart that had a shootout one year and trampled a man to death another.

My mario is set to arrive between March 27 and 30.... why is mines so delayed even though I ordered from the 1st wave
Mine says that too - they probably all do. It's calculated as "Shipping on the 20th", which is a Friday, so not technically until the 23rd, and then give it another week for slow Walmart shipping time.

Maybe he paid for fast shipping?

My order from the first wave is still good

GrQM0HO.jpg
Mine, as well. The thing that scares me is that they had charged my debit card, and it showed up on my bank statement. However, when I log in to my bank account, now, it doesn't show the charge. My Walmart order still shows processing. I was in the first wave, and only ordered one, so here's praying it is still good!

Mine, as well. The thing that scares me is that they had charged my debit card, and it showed up on my bank statement. However, when I log in to my bank account, now, it doesn't show the charge. My Walmart order still shows processing. I was in the first wave, and only ordered one, so here's praying it is still good!
Yeah, they are just checking that your card is valid and has the necessary funds. Don't worry, they do this for everyone. Honestly, I think most of the cancellations are people failing this check - possibly due to a glitch on Walmart's end (or maybe not?). I would say the fact that you saw the charge is probably a good sign that your order is safe. Assuming that's what the issue is.

No, this is on purpose by Walmart

https://m.facebook.com/gamecenterhq/photos/a.168160113213299.40970.125029440859700/1017185121644123/?type=1&permPage=1

They are just gonna cancel orders to give other people a chance. It's a step in the right direction but they're going overboard. They shouldn't be canceling people's full orders since 2 was the limit at the time. They should at least be modifying the order to one.
yeah what sucks is that I have been refreshing the page for over two hours now and the pre order button your able to click it but it says out of stock so not sure what is going on..Im not gonna sit by the computer for hours on end

Yeah, they are just checking that your card is valid and has the necessary funds. Don't worry, they do this for everyone. Honestly, I think most of the cancellations are people failing this check - possibly due to a glitch on Walmart's end (or maybe not?). I would say the fact that you saw the charge is probably a good sign that your order is safe. Assuming that's what the issue is.
Thanks. I hope that is the case, and I'm good to go.

I think I'm just going to do a midnight store run. I mean, how many people will really be there for a toy, huh?

No, this is on purpose by Walmart

https://m.facebook.com/gamecenterhq/photos/a.168160113213299.40970.125029440859700/1017185121644123/?type=1&permPage=1

They are just gonna cancel orders to give other people a chance. It's a step in the right direction but they're going overboard. They shouldn't be canceling people's full orders since 2 was the limit at the time. They should at least be modifying the order to one.
Nowhere on that link does it say they are purposefully canceling orders.

I think I'm just going to do a midnight store run. I mean, how many people will really be there for a toy, huh?
You are kidding. There are going to be people camping out for this, because it is exclusive to Walmart, and people think that this is going to be rare. I believe it's going to be chaos! Just a gut feeling.

I have like 4 Walmarts near here, and judging by how other recent Amiibo releases went, my closest store will probably have barely 5-10 people.

Even our Best Buy only had like 4 people there when doors opened for Metaknight. Some dude came in like 10 min late and still left with one.

Nowhere on that link does it say they are purposefully canceling orders.
I never said that's what the link was saying. They sold out of preorders two weeks ago.

Today tons of orders were canceled in the morning and then they started showing up. Now Walmarts posts on FB they are gonna have some every day. Then a bunch of more orders were canceled just a few hours ago.

They are indeed finding excuses to cancel orders. Some might be because of preauth charges but others are getting emails saying it's because two were ordered when the limit was 1 when in actuality, the limit was 2 when preorders went live.

Also, just because there was a preauth charge doesn't mean you're safe. My charge went through twice and it was still canceled.

I hit a meijer to see if they had any rares. They had 1 sonic and other commons.

Hit TRU and they had a ton, but no rares. 10 sheiks- normally I only see 1 of those per store. 10 toon links, 1 sonic.

I tried.

I never said that's what the link was saying. They sold out of preorders two weeks ago.

Today tons of orders were canceled in the morning and then they started showing up. Now Walmarts posts on FB they are gonna have some every day. Then a bunch of more orders were canceled just a few hours ago.

They are indeed finding excuses to cancel orders. Some might be because of preauth charges but others are getting emails saying it's because two were ordered when the limit was 1 when in actuality, the limit was 2 when preorders went live.

Also, just because there was a preauth charge doesn't mean you're safe. My charge went through twice and it was still canceled.
These two statements don't jive :p

Either way, I don't understand the heavy dose of pessimism and malice assumed on Walmart's part. Walmart doesn't stay in business by purposefully fucking over their customers.

These two statements don't jive :p

Either way, I don't understand the heavy dose of pessimism and malice assumed on Walmart's part. Walmart doesn't stay in business by purposefully fucking over their customers.
You're definitely twisting things now. I was trying to point out that there's too many coincidences to say this is some glitch or foolishly beliving that having a preauth guarantees anything.

Walmart says in that link they are going to have some everyday this week and people's orders are being canceled all of a sudden. Many with a full reason from Walmart that they exceeded the quantitiy. This is being done intentionally and not some glitch. That's all the point was.

And you're acting like Walmart is affected in any way because they canceled orders. They're not.

Have to say, the SMB amiibo quality/size based on the online pictures, are turning out to look great! If only they started to make wave 4 and on like that from the SSB. 

So how exactly is the best way to get villager for cheap to open? Japan or the European Amazon sites?
Personally for me I'm waiting to see what's going to happen when Japan get its restock and try to order it there, if not than trade when someone imports to the US, finally if that doesn't work just sell my extras on eBay and use that money to buy one

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back