Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
My girlfriend stopped by Best Buy on her way home from college and said they had their Super Mario series amiibos out already.  Guy was stocking them as she went in and said they released today.  Had her grab me one of each just in the off chance they'd ring out.  They didnt, date locked and the girl said the kid was an idiot for putting them out already.

They had 3 Toads, 2 Luigi, 1 Peach, 1 Yoshi out.  Not sure if those were all of them but I thought it was odd they had the most Toads.  Also my local Walmart said theyre getting 20 Gold Marios.  Not bad considering we're not in a very populated area.

Mines also shipped but not looking forward to it. Seems like Best Buy shipped each amiibo separately which probably means bubble mailer.
They did different shipments for me when I ordered a few yoshis, DK and peaches when the price dropped. I thought I was going to get bubble mailers to but they each came in their own box (one box could have easily fit 10 amiibos but only had 2, the other was correctly sized and the 3rd was so small they had to bend the flaps).

There is a chance it might not be bubble mailer, but I guess it depends on the shipping guys mood for the day.

Just called my local Gamestop in Michigan, they have my whole Super Mario Series in, but said they aren't selling them till Friday. 

Ugh, I cant decide whether to keep Mario Party 10 or not. I got it for the 50$ price so I'm basically getting the Amiibo then promptly trading it.

Not sure if it would be better (And cheaper) to just wait for Mario to be sold separately

So, I had ordered the Luigi, Yoshi and Toad amiibo and the MP10 bundle in ONE order from Best Buy. Best Buy turns around and ship each item INDIVIDUALY! Yes, you read that right. And they all have different tracking number.
*insert Jackie Chan "I don't even..." meme pic*

Just got the shipping notice from Best Buy for all 5 Super Mario Bros Amiibos
Did all 5 SM amiibo shipped in one box/package?

So, I had ordered the Luigi, Yoshi and Toad amiibo and the MP10 bundle in ONE order from Best Buy. Best Buy turns around and ship each item INDIVIDUALY! Yes, you read that right. And they all have different tracking number. *insert Jackie Chan "I don't even..." meme pic*

Did all 5 SM amiibo shipped in one box/package?
Mine were the same way, all 5 shipped differently even though it was done on the same order.

Is anyone else surprised that aftermarket prices aren't higher for both Ike and King Dedede?  They have both been next to impossible to find on shelves in most states.   There were pictures of people scoring them at Meijer but not other places. 

A lot of people must have imported them because it seems really odd that gold mario would be selling at $80 but these two only go for $30.  Maybe amiibo hype has calmed down a bit.  Seems like a bunch of players have left the game.  Part of it is people refusing to pay aftermarket prices which is cool, but tons of people still bought expensive gold marios on Ebay.  Or maybe everything has just shifted to online retail sales.  But it's weird to me how prices keep going up on just the trinity and none of the others. 

In any case, supply is a LOT closer to meeting demand now. 

Is anyone else surprised that aftermarket prices aren't higher for both Ike and King Dedede? They have both been next to impossible to find on shelves in most states. There were pictures of people scoring them at Meijer but not other places.

A lot of people must have imported them because it seems really odd that gold mario would be selling at $80 but these two only go for $30. Maybe amiibo hype has calmed down a bit. Seems like a bunch of players have left the game. Part of it is people refusing to pay aftermarket prices which is cool, but tons of people still bought expensive gold marios on Ebay. Or maybe everything has just shifted to online retail sales. But it's weird to me how prices keep going up on just the trinity and none of the others.

In any case, supply is a LOT closer to meeting demand now.
the market is aware GS is getting more Ike and King Dedede in within a few months, if that wasnt a fact prices would be higher

Is anyone else surprised that aftermarket prices aren't higher for both Ike and King Dedede? They have both been next to impossible to find on shelves in most states. There were pictures of people scoring them at Meijer but not other places.
I picked up a Dedede at an independent game store this week. They ordered some, posted on Facebook about it, and I sent the family off to pick him up (as I was at work, earning money for more Amiibos.) Apparently he was able to order it directly from his distributor. So moral of the story...it might be worth checking the smaller shops.

Must have missed that one. They are? Or were these preorders from like months ago?
It's the restock to fill preorders, but I think people are still hopeful that they can find it then. After that Wave sell out, then you'll see prices jump. I remember Lil Mac and Pit going for same prices back in Jan because people were still hopeful they can find it in stores. Then it jumped to $60+ for Mac, and 40+ for Pit.

[quote name="Nintendo_Hawk" post="12575728" timestamp="1426705888"]Not sure about that one either. We know GS will restock Shulk in a couple months, but I havent heard any other old waver coming back again down the line?[/quote]

Must have missed that one. They are? Or were these preorders from like months ago?
There was GameStop memo awhile back. They are getting more Ike's in Spring and King in summer. It's a fact. A lot of people who preordered each after a certain date are waiting for theirs from those batches as well.

Scored, lasted about 15 or so minutes with a limit of 1 per account.

dH56cq6.png

I'm starting to have that, "Oh no, why am I collecting these" moment.  My 29/29 is going up on craigslist soon.  Maybe I should have left them boxed.  Oh well.

I want the full collection, simply because I'm a Smash fan (And of most of the various series anyway). I also just enjoy collecting things of these sort.

I also have a full Disney Infinity figure collection (Which were 100x easier to obtain)

I just checked my email and all 5 of my Super Mario Bros amiibos that were sent out today all have the same tracking number. Hopefully they're not all stuffed in a small box.

I just checked my email and all 5 of my Super Mario Bros amiibos that were sent out today all have the same tracking number. Hopefully they're not all stuffed in a small box.
Yep, mine all shipped together as well unlike others have stated earlier. Nintendo said that these would not be in short supply like SSB ones so ill probably exchange them if theyre bent. Going to try and not open these but I am still opening the SSB line.

Yep, mine all shipped together as well unlike others have stated earlier. Nintendo said that these would not be in short supply like SSB ones so ill probably exchange them if theyre bent. Going to try and not open these but I am still opening the SSB line.
same here. Hopefully the cards are in good shape

Got my shipping notice for Toad from Best Buy. Tried to call my local Walmart to see if they would even be getting Gold Mario (they didn't get sonic or mega man no tags for them either, so I'm thinking they won't) but I couldn't even get someone to answer the phone in electronics and it was 4pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back