Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Sonic and Mega Man are common. I loved all the armchair Amiibo fans predicting they would be impossible to find because Nintendo would only print limited amount of third party characters. And DeDeDe is the impossible one.
I'm not too keen on how 3rd party licensing of properties and things of this nature work, but my guess is that if Nintendo signed some kind of deal with Sega, for example, to produce these Sonic figures for a specific amount of time, the goal would be to produce a relative abundance of them due to the fact that they can only produce them for a fixed period as opposed to the characters they own outright. This would make characters like Sonic or Megaman common for the duration of the licensing agreement, but then they would essentially become hard to find once the production agreement is over.

I remember when this happened with Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for the PS2. They produced a shit-ton of copies when it came out, easy to find anywhere, but then after Capcom's licensing agreement with Marvel ended and they could no longer produce the game, it jumped in price and suddenly became "rare". I guess time will tell if that happens with these amiibo, which are common at this point in time.

How come when you guys list this link it's like a cached version of the page with just text, what the heck?

Also are we thinking Charizard and Wario won't be rare? Hard to say, definitely a pure guessing game at this point, but we did see some production numbers with one of these two at the highest amount I thought.
I post the link from my iPhone. I use my search link because I don't have time to make separate links for each Amiibo for wave four at the time I see it go up. I have had several users here get the amiibos that I post that link for. As well as personal friends. If the link is cached like you mentioned I'm not sure why. Again it could be because I'm posting from my cell. And it this point no one can say with any certainty which (if any) will be common or uncommon with wave 4 until they take pre-orders and come out here in the USA. I'm with ya on this being a guessing game.

Just got shipping confirmation for Toad from Walmart. Waiting, for my Gold Mario to ship now. 

My local store also doesn't have any Gold Mario's. Hopefully they actually stock at midnight. 

My local Walmart had SMB peach amiibo out on the rack but no Gold Mario. Hope they put out at midnight but I gotta felling they sold them already.

All 5 MP10 amiibo's en route via Amazon for delivery tomorrow. And will have MP10 Mario Amiibo over the weekend. All is good !! Now .. just need Gold Mario and prepare for wave 4 !

NWS will have Lucario, Shulk, Rosalina, Metaknight, Gold Mario, etc..

https://twitter.com/Nintendo_World/status/578584525019578368

got shipping confirmation yesterday for my mario party 10 bundle and the super mario amiibo group. I saw other saying each amiibo shipped with its own individual number, but all of mine shipped together (based on tracking info). my wife has the gold mario preordered and still showing a delivery date of 3/27. so just like that, the super mario wave 1 will be completed. sort of boring and anticlimatic. I kind of miss the hunt.

I saw news via nowinstock comments lol. gotta be insane. actually wish the forecast for snow/rain was earlier to perhaps detract more campers. Friend is aiming for 5am, not sure if I'll be joining that early - fyi that would still be too late for the hyrule warriors le

Just got shipping notices for a shit-ton of SM Amiibo. I wish I could have cancelled my Toad at GS, cost almost $19 after shipping/taxes. I forgot about that order:whistle2:/

No shipping notice for Gold Mario though.

https://twitter.com/Nintendo_World/status/578584525019578368
Luigi looking over in envy...

Just got shipping notices for a shit-ton of SM Amiibo. I wish I could have cancelled my Toad at GS, cost almost $19 after shipping/taxes. I forgot about that order:whistle2:/

No shipping notice for Gold Mario though.

Luigi looking over in envy...
malagu looking over in envy... :whistle2:

It lets other people know theirs may should of as well if not already from same "said" store, a general consensus of timeline. Repeats of stores is unwarranted though.

I for one would like to hear that someones gold mario has shipped. I would only need to hear it once though.

I'm really okay with the pace of the board now, lately there have big soon emotional big posts. A lot of people seem tense and ready to make fun of or undermine anyone lately because they just are waiting to make some sort of post besides sitting here and refreshing every 30 minutes. Under this thread lies that negative pink slime river from NY like in Ghostbusters 2.

Gonna hear that Gold Mario "shipped" a lot, but not as much as "Sonic and Mega Man" somewhere.

I'm not sure what it is with Ike and Amazon UK. The same thing happened to me where I ordered Ike and he was three weeks past the estimated arrival date, but when I ordered Mega Man he took less than a week.

And to update this...I just got Ike today from my Amazon UK order on 2/20!

Just lef the walmart here in Pearland.  They put all the gold Mario out earlier already.  Registers wont let them sell till midnight, but some person grabbed all 8 and is just sitting in the layaway department waiting till 12:01 to check out.  smh....

worth every penny bro. nothing establishes alpha nerd dominance than that scarf blowing in the wind
lol didn't you sell yours?

went to NW and overheard a customer trying to get quantity estimates for tomorrow to no avail. a manager said " a lot" and to expect a very long line.

Just lef the walmart here in Pearland. They put all the gold Mario out earlier already. Registers wont let them sell till midnight, but some person grabbed all 8 and is just sitting in the layaway department waiting till 12:01 to check out. smh....
Wait for him to go to the bathroom...can't old it forever and can't take them with you. If he does, tell an associate.

Just lef the walmart here in Pearland. They put all the gold Mario out earlier already. Registers wont let them sell till midnight, but some person grabbed all 8 and is just sitting in the layaway department waiting till 12:01 to check out. smh....
Lol seriously??? Think I'm gonna swing by just to check it out. I pass by it on my way home from work.

who the fuck does that... how was it even allowed? guy should have some common sense and hide them all.

Ask for the manager and inquire about corporate policy limit of 2 miibo per person.

lol didn't you sell yours?

went to NW and overheard a customer trying to get quantity estimates for tomorrow to no avail. a manager said " a lot" and to expect a very long line.
hence why I said worth every penny. From looking at the people who kept and opened theirs, its actually pretty decent quality scarf though. I'm willing to guess it'll probably last the line of at least 500 people. They had to have handed around 300 MM 3DS wristbands and at least 500+ wristbands for the MM LE considering how long it took to announce they're sold out. I figure if you get there by 5am and are willing to sit there through a potential snowfall then you'll get one. It's more a matter of if you think lasting 5+ hours in cold weather is worth it for amiibos

My closest Walmart said that they weren't putting them out until Tuesday. I have no idea if they're lying. My brother went there to ask, so I didn't get to press them. I guess I'm calling a different one and asking. Who exactly do we call to ask? Is there just a general number for the Walmart or do we need to call a specific department?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back