Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
You should bribe amiibo boards with extra episodes of Saturday Morning RPG. I bet if you pushed out an 80's cloaked toy madness chapter that's HEAVILY winking at Amiibos, they'd be happier than pigs in filth and would send you ALL THE TOYS.

(Granted, this probably helps noone but Doomstink and the guys at Mighty Rabbit Studios get amiibos).

It's not so much the wallet but the whole presentation of it and they way he carried himself. And I'm not talking about clothes in the sense of video game shirts, I'm talking about flat out drains on society that look like they haven't showered in weeks, winkled clothes, the whole 9 yards. And then there is the airsoft gun holders...

Calling it for what it is considered douchery? I don't think so.
It's not what you're saying, but how you're saying it that's douchey.
What you're saying is just unpopular, and how you're saying it is making it read like a troll.

It's not so much the wallet but the whole presentation of it and they way he carried himself. And I'm not talking about clothes in the sense of video game shirts, I'm talking about flat out drains on society that look like they haven't showered in weeks, winkled clothes, the whole 9 yards. And then there is the airsoft gun holders...

Lol what does it matter to you, I see these people also sometimes and just ignore it, that is their business how they present themselves or how they carry themselves.

Best Buy Metaknight restock is real. Just picked up one in Prescott, AZ. They didn't have them out though! Had to have them check the sku, they had 15 of them and grabbed one for me.

You should bribe amiibo boards with extra episodes of Saturday Morning RPG. I bet if you pushed out an 80's cloaked toy madness chapter that's HEAVILY winking at Amiibos, they'd be happier than pigs in filth and would send you ALL THE TOYS.
(Granted, this probably helps noone but Doomstink and the guys at Mighty Rabbit Studios get amiibos).
I'm actually working on getting my company set up with a wholesaler so I can order amiibo directly. If I can pull that off I can actually skip the whole preorder process and even sell directly to CAGs. Won't help with exclusives necessarily but I'm sure people would be willing to help me out if I'm helping them in return.

I met a dude yesterday who when he walked up to the line I though "Woah this dude looks like the posterboard neckbeard". Then when he started talking, he was a pretty cool guy. A bit awkward (But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't), and he had his life together (Hell, probably more than most of us in the line). He had a popular Youtube channel, some upcoming gigs, and a stable job.

Maybe don't judge a book by its cover before you actually even speak to the person directly?

Met another dude at Toys R Us, he looked extremely athletic and well built. Guess what he was wearing? An Underarmor shirt with a giant Captain America shield on it, he was just as big a nerd as everyone else, even informed everyone nearby in the line when Jigglypuff went up online at Target.

you know if you would have added neckbeard to you original post. No one would have gotten angry. It's ok to make fun of them in this community.

you know if you would have added neckbeard to you original post. No one would have gotten angry. It's ok to make fun of them in this community.
Well this guy wasn't a neck beard, just someone that NO one on here would want to be associated with. I define a neck beard as a "my lady" saying, fedora wearing, male rights activist who's beard connects to his chest hair. One rung below a hipster on the social ladder so to speak of. This guy made neck beards look like respectable, contributing members of society. Now normally you just walk by these types and dismiss them at your leisure, but this special snowflake needed addressing.

I just got a shipping confirmation for the jigglypuff I bought during that brief window at target's website yesterday. So it appears they did have them and are not cancelling them!

I just got a shipping confirmation for the jigglypuff I bought during that brief window at target's website yesterday. So it appears they did have them and are not cancelling them!
I got mine too. Crazy thing is for some reason I was charged for and they are shipping two. I never checked my order confirmation. I must have had one in my cart already on my work PC when I kept getting the empty cart message and it kept it in there when I ordered on my phone. Completely missed it in the rush.

Got two Meta Knights in South Texas BB!!! And what was funny they had each of them in their own security box like they were made of gold!!!! Lol

Went to one of the stores that someone posted a receipt of meta knight at 12:30. Asked manager, he started laughing said his store had 24 and people were in line since 6am. Lol'd and went home. 

Madison Heights Best Buy had a dozen Meta Knights on shelf.
(-2 I bought and -1 the guy in line in front of me bought.)

But, there's a nasty thunderstorm that just rolled over AND it will be rainy all day, so there's a good chance those 9 could hang around for a bit.

Picked up a Meta Knight.  My BB in Paducah, KY had 6 or 7 left.  They were behind the counter where you do returns and Geek Squad stuff.

Every toys r us is sold out of greninja. I shouldn't have waited. Looks like I'll have to trade one of my extras...I'm sad I have to waste decent trade stuff for a greninja.

called for Meta Knight - Said there are 3,000 in the warehouse and I could order it at the store?
No you cant. I just tried at the Brentwood, CA store and it cannot be ordered. So i drove 40 miles to Dublin CA. Their associates didnt even know they had them until I showed up. Lucky me ;D

Quit being a douchebag. Scalping is one thing, but to grab the entire inventory and give no one else a chance at MSRP before resorting to eBay prices is low.
They didn't even say they were selling it (though I'm sure we can assume).

*This isn't directed at you specifically.

This thread though. People complain yet still post "trades" of a Villager for 2 Marths and an Ike. You guys may not be selling your items but you're trading based on that eBay value (so you're no better). And you buy 2 of an item but you're still taking away one for someone else for your precious "trades". Even if you don't trade, you are still taking away from someone. If you truly cared you wouldn't even buy amiibos so you can help the next guy.

They didn't even say they were selling it (though I'm sure we can assume).

*This isn't directed at you specifically.
This thread though. People complain yet still post "trades" of a Villager for 2 Marths and an Ike. You guys may not be selling your items but you're trading based on that eBay value (so you're no better). And you buy 2 of an item but you're still taking away one for someone else for your precious "trades". Even if you don't trade, you are still taking away from someone. If you truly cared you wouldn't even buy amiibos so you can help the next guy.
I agree completely but with the selling part I believe he is. Cause if it was for trades he would of mentioned that in original post or offer them to members here neither of which he done and there no trade post by him either

I agree completely but with the selling part I believe he is. Cause if it was for trades he would of mentioned that in original post or offer them to members here neither of which he done and there no trade post by him either
Because it's not like some people prefer to trade locally to avoid shipping and eBay scams.

O:)

That's just another assumption. I post pics of my finds too but don't say why I got them. I shouldn't need to. If I want to trade, sell, keep, open, etc. it doesn't really matter.

smh. I don't know why you felt the need to post this here.
Why does anyone post pictures? b/c you're proud of what you got, showing off, or just telling a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back