Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="bojay1997" post="12942963" timestamp="1443477772"]

Feel free to notify the mods. I'm pretty sure that once they see all the hate and lies you keep spewing, they will delete all of your posts.

The fact that anyone has insider information doesn't piss me off, in fact I think it's great. What pisses me off is when people like yourself claim they have a source and don't but use lies and manipulation to support their arguments for or against something.

I told you I would be happy to call the store you claim is local to you and confirm once and for all if you were lying or not. You declined to provide the store number and made up some BS about being afraid I would contact some woman that you allege works there. Calling other stores that you have no personal knowledge about does nothing to prove you are or are not a liar. Knowing the store number would easily prove you were lying because one or more CAGs likely frequent that same location and would know what stock was like that morning.

I think it's time for you to come clean and admit that you have been lying repeatedly and that the information you have been posting here is both deceptive and dishonest. There is no place for fraudulent information on a site like this that depends on good information so that all of us can find a good deal. [/quoted]

Who the hell are you to confirm anything to anybody, though? Lol. Dude, it's a freaking toy. It's not that serious. Why is this such a big deal to you?

I was able to grab a Little Mac after work at TRU. Called around 2:30 and they had no problems holding one till I could get there a little after 5. There was one on the shelf when I walked in but some reseller had sent his girlfriend to check out the store and she grabbed it right away.
What state are you in?

Alright I'll see if I find anything thru out the week.
Much appreciated. Let me know what you need and if I see something we can arrange something and I can cover cost briefly just to secure it quicker for you. I am staying with family off of recker and guad so not too far.

Who the hell are you to confirm anything to anybody, though? Lol. Dude, it's a freaking toy. It's not that serious. Why is this such a big deal to you?
I think its mostly a big deal because of Rcerboss always acting the way he does. If it was anyone else it wouldn't matter but hes been a torn in this thread for some time now.

I think its mostly a big deal because of Rcerboss always acting the way he does. If it was anyone else it wouldn't matter but hes been a torn in this thread for some time now.
Correct. It's page after page after page of his posts, none of which are helpful or insightful but range from attacks on Nintendo to lies about stock levels to bizarre rants about women and adopted children. The guy has lied repeatedly and every time someone calls him out about it, he makes up some story about why he won't share specifics about his local stores. He tries to play the victim (like he is doing here in calling for a mod or claiming he is being harassed) when his posts are the ones that are harassing of others and destructive to the integrity of the community. Even his sig is basically a lie in that he claims he made some side agreement with Confuscious about the terms of the bet in some secret PM that only he and Confuscious were parties to. It's really enough already.

I don't care about what awful things Nintendo has purportedly done. Like everyone here, I am collecting these Amiibos and if it gets to the point that I don't like Nintendo's practices enough to give up collecting them, that's my decision and I don't need someone else trying to make that decision for me or spreading lies about what Nintendo is or isn't doing. I certainly don't need someone lying about stock levels which could have an impact on my buying behavior and everyone else's, costing us time and money.

Dont Deader. Just dont. You cant justify harrassment like constantly asking where I live just because you dont like my opinions. I havent done a damn thing to anybody here, and if my thoughs/advice/destructoid links/whatevee somehow offend you then you can always ignore me.

I dont know what ot is about me that brings out the worst in you children, but theres a big difference between calling me an asshole and constantly pushing for personal info.

Dont Deader. Just dont. You cant justify harrassment like constantly asking where I live just because you dont like my opinions. I havent done a damn thing to anybody here, and if my thoughs/advice/destructoid links/whatevee somehow offend you then you can always ignore me.

I dont know what ot is about me that brings out the worst in you children, but theres a big difference between calling me an asshole and constantly pushing for personal info.

I didn't even realize it was rcerboss. I don't care about the guy but I believe Poke warned me about him a few days ago lol.

He only asked after I told that stupid little story my friend told me. Remember, the woman who is manager there? Thats what started this.

Asking where she works is damn personal, yes. And there was no reason for it since I listed several stores with shortages. As did a couple others here.

Last edited:
Man, I went this weekend and they hadn't gotten any other amiibos in. I was really hoping to snag a couple from that restock but no luck for me : /

Also I am always ashamed to come online and check threads only to see people bickering like freaking children back and forth. I feel this has become more and more prevalent over the years and wasn't really even an issue years back.

We all like games and toys and all that jazz for cheap. The end. Get along and don't fill up these threads with mindless and ultimately pointless quarrels that do not pertain to anyone else. -Thanks : )

TRU is going through resets right now and are placing tags for the amiibo restocks out on the pegs, even if they haven't received them. One store I went to had spots for Robin, Lucina, Ike, and Marth, all of which we are not expecting any time soon, if at all. Why they would waste all of the space and want to deal with confused customers is beyond me.

If you want to know if your store received restocks, have an associate scan the tag and check the last received date or how many they've sold in the past week.

I am getting a little paranoid, most stores in the state have 16 Fox and Captain Falcons pending, but many including mine have 0. Right now Villager is only shown to be carried (carried in general, not in stock)) at 3 stores in my district, but the other night it was only showing 1 so I'm sure that's not final.

I'm definitely going to be missing out on these restocks if the numbers are much lower than expected.  There's only one TRU that's within 20 miles of home, and after watching a woman tear open boxes of shipped Skylanders to find the ones she wanted over the weekend, I have a feeling there's a rabid group of people that are checking and calling in every day.

Not defending anyone by any means, but it does take two to tango. I know that better than most! :p

Been waiting for deals for all of these myself! Sounds like we collect the same things.

To answer your question though... NEVER! I've NEVER once seen a sale on the Mario, Luigi, Peach wiimotes since they've launched. The cheapest I've ever seen them was BB had the Luigi marked as "clearance" at one of my stores and it was $34.95. Target also had them at $34.95 a few times I've been in there (unless that's their regular price there?). No black friday sales (that I've seen) ever had them cheaper, and the best deal I had ever found for NIB on eBay was still about $25-$30 a piece or so after shipping.

If you DO find a better deal, be sure to share!
Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. I love Yoshi the most, and I have GameStop cred already. So I'll probably just take the plunge on Yoshi (and maybe that ZSS fightpad), and keep an eye on the other two wiimotes for now. I'll do my part to keep everybody posted.

Not defending anyone by any means, but it does take two to tango. I know that better than most! :p

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. I love Yoshi the most, and I have GameStop cred already. So I'll probably just take the plunge on Yoshi (and maybe that ZSS fightpad), and keep an eye on the other two wiimotes for now. I'll do my part to keep everybody posted.
I haven't seen a Yoshi one available in awhile. Seems like most of the stores I go to are sold out of them. However I WAS able to pickup a couple of Luigi remotes at Walmart today for the $24.24 via pricematch. Then traded one of them to a friend who had an extra Peach one that was never opened. So got 2 of them for $48.48 + tax. Probably the best deal I've seen on these so far!

I haven't seen a Yoshi one available in awhile. Seems like most of the stores I go to are sold out of them. However I WAS able to pickup a couple of Luigi remotes at Walmart today for the $24.24 via pricematch. Then traded one of them to a friend who had an extra Peach one that was never opened. So got 2 of them for $48.48 + tax. Probably the best deal I've seen on these so far!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I had a preorder on a Yoshi edition Wiimote Plus that wasn't supposed to release until October...I thought there were no Yoshi Wiimotes released in the US yet.

I did consider importing one on Ebay months ago to match my Yoshi fightpad (back in March, I think). But that was going to be upwards of $55 dollars at best after shipping. Glad I held off lol.

Congrats! Getting out with $48.48 + tax is definitely a steal for the pair. Especially when they are so scarce now. Nintendo isn't easy on us CAGs.

Edit: Oh, wait. Were you one of the UK CAGs? For some reason, that concept doesn't seem so far off from reality. Or maybe it's the Moltres guy that is from that side of the globe, but it's too late at night for my brain to untangle this mess.

Received my retro 3-pack of amiibos from GS today. I love the build quality of these three, certainly a lot better than some of the other amiibos (like the Peach Smash amiibo which is absolutely terrible). Kind of late to the party but glad to be part of the amiibo club now :p I'm sure I'm not the first to say this but I'm going to limit my amiibo purchases to ones I really want. Unfortunately, one of those is Rosalina x_x

Received my retro 3-pack of amiibos from GS today. I love the build quality of these three, certainly a lot better than some of the other amiibos (like the Peach Smash amiibo which is absolutely terrible). Kind of late to the party but glad to be part of the amiibo club now :p I'm sure I'm not the first to say this but I'm going to limit my amiibo purchases to ones I really want. Unfortunately, one of those is Rosalina x_x
Is Rosalina still that scarce and expensive? I paid close to $40 for her on ebay a while back and not too long ago had the chance to buy one online at target.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I had a preorder on a Yoshi edition Wiimote Plus that wasn't supposed to release until October...I thought there were no Yoshi Wiimotes released in the US yet.

I did consider importing one on Ebay months ago to match my Yoshi fightpad (back in March, I think). But that was going to be upwards of $55 dollars at best after shipping. Glad I held off lol.

Congrats! Getting out with $48.48 + tax is definitely a steal for the pair. Especially when they are so scarce now. Nintendo isn't easy on us CAGs.

Edit: Oh, wait. Were you one of the UK CAGs? For some reason, that concept doesn't seem so far off from reality. Or maybe it's the Moltres guy that is from that side of the globe, but it's too late at night for my brain to untangle this mess.
Oh! maybe that's why I haven't seen them around. I thought it was the Toad one that was only released in the UK until recently. Yoshi makes a lot more sense! And no, I'm not in the UK -- though my Nintendo-collector side wishes I was as they always get the best stuff (except for the occasional Japan).

Walmart and Target always seem to have a plethora of the Mario/Luigi ones, so that's why I jumped at the opportunity to trade in the extra Luigi one for a Peach since I see less of those about. Sorry for the confusion! Here's to hoping we both can find some other amazing deals on the rest of these controllers (and amiibo)!

When I got out of work yesterday at 3PM I headed to the TRU that's right down the street from my job. When I walked in the employee was in the middle of opening boxes on the floor (weird... wouldn't they do this in the back?). Anyway, I walked up to him and ask "do you have any new amiibo shipments in today?" he looked at me with the most irritated face and was like "I'm looking right now" in a very rude way. I'm pretty sure most TRU employees are sick of everyone asking for amiibos, haha. I think the employee was trying to hide them because when he gave the CF to the customer who was in front of me (which I'm pretty sure was also an employee) he moved the box to the side. It was pretty obvious I was waiting for amiibos too. 

All in all I got the 2nd CF out of the 3 they received. Good luck to everyone as it seems like the restocks are going to be very limited to each TRU. I'll be going again today after work to see if they are getting any of the other ones as they only received Captain Falcon yesterday. 

If anyone is still looking for Greninja or Ness let me know.  I have a couple NIB I you can have at cost plus $5 to ship.  Thought about painting them but just don't have time.

Has anyone been able to import a JPN ROB (Famicom ROB)?

if anyone is looking for splatoon amiibo I can pickup and ship (cost plus ship, cheaper if opend too).

If anyone is still looking for Greninja or Ness let me know. I have a couple NIB I you can have at cost plus $5 to ship. Thought about painting them but just don't have time.
Greninja doesnt't seem to be in demand these days. I've had an eBay listing up for almost a month now of a Greninja & Silver Mario set for $30, which is practically at cost, with nobody biting.

Greninja doesnt't seem to be in demand these days. I've had an eBay listing up for almost a month now of a Greninja & Silver Mario set for $30, which is practically at cost, with nobody biting.
Thank restocks for actually having stock. Reason why store exclusives are easy to come by. Knew the amiibo game would dry up quickly, looks like it'll be close to finish by the end of next year.

I'm not sure how rare Rosalina actually is anymore, but I have an extra after I bought one for a local CAG who ended up managing to get her on his own. I have all amiibos available right now, but I can trade for something else if you need it. PM if you still need her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back