amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So the last one was locked, here is the new one.

Don't talk politics or argue.

Don't piss off the mods with reporting posts. If you can't take what someone else is saying don't report them unless it violates the rules of CAG.

Trades are done here amiibo Master Trade Thread

For updates on amiibo check Amiibo Alerts and Amiibo News on Twitter

Master List of amiibo and product details from reddit

Retailers that sell amiibo

Best Buy- Rember that amiibo are 20% off with GCU

Amazon

Toys R Us

Gamestop

Walmart

Target

Credit to Modoru for next section.

Imports/Other sellers:
AmiAmi
PlayAsia
GoHastings
Meijer
Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK
Amazon GER

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA

amiibo compatibility chart

screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some good priced amiibo at target if anyone is interested [attachment=28083:IMG_0666.PNG][attachment=28084:IMG_0665.PNG][attachment=28082:IMG_0666.PNG]

My local gamestop said they never took pre-orders for the BOTW Champions 4-pack, dunno wtf that's about since ppl reported locking them in store...  :whistle2:

Right. I had mentioned that 4 pack being available Amazon.de and the GS BS just being a bundle of all 4 when it was first announced.

one month until odyssey!

Many gamestops stores still have allocations of SMO amiibo + Koopa troopa and Goomba, so make sure to pre-order at your local store if you want one without hassle!

one month until odyssey!
Many gamestops stores still have allocations of SMO amiibo + Koopa troopa and Goomba, so make sure to pre-order at your local store if you want one without hassle!
Great reminder! I think the koopa and goomba amiibos are for the Mario + Luigi Saga & Bowser's Minions release for 3DS on 10/6/17, though I assume it will work with Odyssey, too.

Really regret not buying Boo when I had the chance now...
If you don't mind the JP version, amiami.com has it available for 1130 yen (roughly $10 pre-shipping). I always choose the lowest shipping option (SAL Small Packet Unregistered) and the packages have arrived without any damage.

If you don't mind the JP version, amiami.com has it available for 1130 yen (roughly $10 pre-shipping). I always choose the lowest shipping option (SAL Small Packet Unregistered) and the packages have arrived without any damage.
Don't mind doing this...but how does that work with the currency conversion? Is there an additional charge?

Amazon has boo for about 20. Not too steep a markup. I grabbed him, waluigi, and daisy all for 40, due to waluigi and daisy being only 9 bucks. It all worked out to just about regular retail.

So the TRU sale prices listed online were not in-store at the store I went to, but the amiibo that were marked as $9.99 did ring up as $5.99. The two I grabbed were Villager and Samus. Scanned the others and they rang up $12.99.

Of course Koopa and Goomab are no longer available on BB. Hope they go back up

Speaking of them, are they going to be sold at most amiibo retailers or are they expected to be retailer-exclusive?
YC was pretty good with making sure enough of the original was produced, so everyone who wanted it could get one. I can't see them going exclusive, but if they do, I'm sure they will make sure that one retailer has ample inventory.

They also didn't put the scan blocker in their packaging(which hopefully happens for these as well), so those users who wanted to keep Shovel Knight in his packaging, could still use the functionality. Now these are guys who know their audience, and have earned great success because of it. I support SK every chance I get, and I'll get this 3 pack as well, so long as it's not impossible to get.

Anyone else sell the rest of their Zelda related Amiibos?  Sold my Skyward Sword Amiibo for $68 and Twilight Princess one for $48.  Used 8bit Link for $38 and ZElda Smash for $32.  I'll buy back some of whatever they reprint.

Pretty sure this is old news, as in you've posted about sellin those already

Posting about selling em once is sufficient tbh

If you've got actual amiibo/deal news, be sure to post that 

I'm sorry, but you're wrong. It's new news. I like your keyboard courage though.
To be fair, the point of this forum is more to discuss deals, not to discuss how much you ripped other people off for on ebay.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

To be fair, the point of this forum is more to discuss deals, not to discuss how much you ripped other people off for on ebay.

To be fair, selling your Amiibo on Ebay is not ripping people off. And selling your Amiibo for more than you paid for them is a deal.

To be fair, selling your Amiibo on Ebay is not ripping people off. And selling your Amiibo for more than you paid for them is a deal.
Oh, lovely, we're going to play the semantics game!

YOu're wrong too. Maybe you should actually read what was posted. I didn't mention the same Amiibos being sold.
Except in post #6343 you specifically mention TP Link and Smash Zelda, both of which you mention again in post #6374, one week later

Then again, coming from the guy who can't read CPSIAs, I'm not surprised. Stay taking those L's!

Not so much "courage" as calling it like it is.

Missing the point entirely tho lol

Maybe if I'd simply said "all anyone cares about is deals," your feelings wouldn't have been hurt?

Except in post #6343 you specifically mention TP Link and Smash Zelda, both of which you mention again in post #6374, one week later

Then again, coming from the guy who can't read CPSIAs, I'm not surprised. Stay taking those L's!
No i did not mention selling the same Amiibos. Try to at least read the posts.

No i did not mention selling the same Amiibos. Try to at least read the posts.
You first

Sold 2 Majora's Masks for $58 per. Selling the TP LInk too. Also sold a new (smash) Zelda that I had found for cheap a few months back.
Anyone else sell the rest of their Zelda related Amiibos? Sold my Skyward Sword Amiibo for $68 and Twilight Princess one for $48. Used 8bit Link for $38 and ZElda Smash for $32. I'll buy back some of whatever they reprint.

Not so much "courage" as calling it like it is.

Missing the point entirely tho lol

Maybe if I'd simply said "all anyone cares about is deals," your feelings wouldn't have been hurt?
lol. Dude you're the one butthurt over me posting what I sold Amiibo for. I actually posted information that is useful to anyone wanting to dump Amiibo. You did not.

Read the first post. I didn't mention that I sold the lastest Amiibos nor what I sold them for. Sorry if reading is hard for you.
I actually bolded the Amiibos you mentioned twice. But sure man, you're right and everyone else in here is wrong. Everyone is crazy but you :)

I actually bolded the Amiibos you mentioned twice. But sure man, you're right and everyone else in here is wrong. Everyone is crazy but you :)
Are you retarded? I mentioned 3 new Amiibo sales and the prices that they went for. Can you not read?

The info you provided isn't really good for CAGs looking to procure amiibo. Your recent posts have had no deal info for CAGs looking for amiibo. I come here looking for amiibo deals, like most CAGs. 

I really don't understand why you've become so offended with a simple reminder that this is a deals thread...

bread's done
Back