CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odUjMhc6YgU

NINTENDO OFFICIAL SITE

BEST BUY QUALIFIES GCU

Amazon

Gamestop

I guess it's not bad with GCU.  Nintendo toys/figures are usually around this price point anyway.

Amiibo_Group.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Series 2 just announced and already up for preorder. I put in an order for a full set. I just hope Best Buy doesn't mess with my account for ordering so many Amiibos with my unlocked discount. I'm only ordering one of each but there is a lot of confusion as to exactly how many we can order. If it's really three total then I'm sure my account will be flagged and I will write them an unpleasent email.

Go Little Mac! Man I love Punch-Out!!! I just wish Nintendo would do a little more with the franchise. The new Wii version was practically perfect given they could have made it garbage motion control only. Put out another sequel like that on 3DS and/or WiiU and you'll have my money day one.

Man, I want some of these just to have them. Not necessarily for the in-game functionality. These just look like quality made toys, and that is what I expect from Nintendo.

Looks like they went with Death Stare + Planking Taunt for Luigi. Doesn't really make for a good figure unless you're buying it for the lols.

I'm still interested in Link, Samus, and possibly Pit when they have a B2G1 free or equivalent sale, despite the fact that I will never own any games that make any use of the functionality.

Grabbing Pikachu at launch, I'm tempted to get Marth too because I feel that one will be the hard one to find... I don't think I want to collect these outside of a few characters (DUCK HUNT PLEASE!), but I know I'll be tempted as fuck to get them all.

Grabbing Pikachu at launch, I'm tempted to get Marth too because I feel that one will be the hard one to find... I don't think I want to collect these outside of a few characters (DUCK HUNT PLEASE!), but I know I'll be tempted as fuck to get them all.
Marth is sold out on Amazon if that makes a difference to you

So some of you really think these will end up with some being rare? I know Nintendo hates making money but c'mon they can't be that stupid....can they?

So some of you really think these will end up with some being rare? I know Nintendo hates making money but c'mon they can't be that stupid....can they?
Of course they will be rare. Nintendo explicitly stated that they are doing one print for each series and then never EVER again.

Of course they will be rare. Nintendo explicitly stated that they are doing one print for each series and then never EVER again.
Source?

I have been on the fence since these were announced, but I will pre-order every single one of them as soon as I see evidence.

EDIT: Oh crap, did I just fall for some of that so-called "internet sarcasm"?

This is going to get crazy. As it is, I did not even get 50% Disney Infinity Characters. Now Disney Infinity 2.0, way out of my budget. So tempted for Kirby. Samus. Captain Falcon, Starfox. Where is Falco? I hope they don't go Out of Stock, but what can you do. Christmas is coming, the stuff is going to hit the fan. What a great strategy Nintendo, even if it is just plastic.

bread's done
Back