Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Target is in Bensalem, PA. There were still a few left on the shelves. No March, villager or wii fit trainer though. Looked like it had been restocked so I'm thinking they really were discontinued.

Can I just add, as a life long Nintendo fan boy... KEEP IT UP NINTENDO!  Use me, abuse me, just keep it coming.  All of this is kind of fun, what a great distraction from my dreary suburban existence.  

Oh, and its nice to see you start kicking a small piece of the other console's asses!  

The sum total of every on-line Call of Duty multi-player match cannot being to touch a single eight player session of Smash Brothers, and that is kind of the point, I think.

Went into target and found this little surprise! Managed to get these two. I saw pit behind the counter but couldn't get to him. Everyone be on alert because this store had no idea that weren't suppose to be out. They rang up at the register just fine.
Whoa!!!! PIT are you sure....... no one has seen PIT all day

Dang... did not realize Diddy would be so popular. Hell, didn't think half of these would be this popular. Looks like the new Beanie Babies craze has hit. Every place I went today, the shelves were almost wiped clean of most of them.

It's either illegal or unethical (or both) to buy these before the street date. Be careful.

Technically today was the street date based on what was in Target's system.  TRU, GS, BBY, Meijer, Fred Meyer, and others were all selling them today and most are completely cleared out of Little Mac and Diddy already.  Pit, Luigi, and Captain Falcon got delayed for some reason though until the end of the month.

lol best buy just emailed me that little mac release date is now 12/19. wtf
I got a 12/14 email for Zelda the other day but hasn't made any progress towards shipping and says "Order Status:: 1 item(s) - Status Not Available".

Dang... did not realize Diddy would be so popular. Hell, didn't think half of these would be this popular. Looks like the new Beanie Babies craze has hit. Every place I went today, the shelves were almost wiped clean of most of them.
I think you mean the new Skylanders. When the first game came ou it was way worse than this.

I went to Gamestop to pick up my Diddy Kong and I asked about the other figures. They told me they only received the ones that were preordered and no extra.

What are peoples experiences with shipping from Amazon and Gamestop? I've heard Best Buy isn't packing them very well.

I actually know almost nothing about Skylanders. They look cool but I wasn't sure how popular they were. If it was crazier than this, then I can only imagine...
Yeah, the first game was insane but it was mostly after Christmas once all the kids got the game and needed more figures. I still despise the whamshell figure...

If some of these multi-store ones like Villager, etc. are becoming rate, then I dread to think of how rare the store-exclusive ones are going to be. I think it will be wise to order Meta Knight and Shulk while I have the chance.

How aggravating. I'm still stuck with $40.00 of glitched gift cards, and $8.94 of holds for glitched orders... And now Captain Falcon is sold out? The ONE amiibo I genuinely wanted. Dammit Best Buy!

(minutes later...)

Now Pit is sold out too. ****.
Clear any and all Best Buy cookies. Same thing happened to me the day after the glitch sale.

I went to Gamestop to pick up my Diddy Kong and I asked about the other figures. They told me they only received the ones that were preordered and no extra.

What are peoples experiences with shipping from Amazon and Gamestop? I've heard Best Buy isn't packing them very well.
I had 2 BB shipped orders. One was a pair of figures, they were both wrapped in one large bubble mailer and both had a decent amount of tears and rips in the cardboard. (that was with free shipping. I had ordered over $35) The other order was a single villager and it came in its own giant box with a stupid amount of air bags. It was in great shape. (that was value paid shipping)

No experience with the other two.

Can I just add, as a life long Nintendo fan boy... KEEP IT UP NINTENDO! Use me, abuse me, just keep it coming. All of this is kind of fun, what a great distraction from my dreary suburban existence.

Oh, and its nice to see you start kicking a small piece of the other console's asses!

The sum total of every on-line Call of Duty multi-player match cannot being to touch a single eight player session of Smash Brothers, and that is kind of the point, I think.
Take that fanboy BS over to Gfaqs. This is a thread about purchasing amiibo.

Rozz, take a chill pill. They are toys, we are not buying drugs here. They put it out on the shelves then it's fair game.
Maybe he's mad he didn't get the toy figure he wanted. :p

Any real use for Amiibos? Do they change the game that much?

Went into target and found this little surprise! Managed to get these two. I saw pit behind the counter but couldn't get to him. Everyone be on alert because this store had no idea that weren't suppose to be out. They rang up at the register just fine.
Street date wasn't broke.

I was in Target last night to get Little Mac, and when the clerk rung me up, it said not for sale until 12/12. So, went back today and bought Little Mac.

Has anyone seen any wave 2s on Wal-Mart shelves yet?

I'm going to stop later after work tonight but I'm not expecting to succeed.

Might gamestop *shudders* tomorrow before work.

BB bumping the preorder dates is giving me collector anxiety.

Off topic, I scored this beauty today
http://youtu.be/Vqou20YyPRo

I wish my action figure guy was stocking amiibos. Let him do the legwork.

Looks like a Target PDA, so guessing it's gonna be true that Rosalina will be a Tarjay exclusive.

Stopped by some stores today to see if I could find wave 2 figures. Target was first, they had mostly first wave of the non rare characters but also had 5-6 Zeldas and 1 Diddy. Picked up the Diddy and went to the register at electronics to see if they could scan the barcode to see if they had Little Mac in the back. Guy scanned it and said nope and even if they did that they couldnt bring it out cause they didnt have the shelf space for it yet. Just as I was about to leave 2 other employees came out and grabbed all the Zeldas and brought them into the back, I'm guessing they figured they werent suppose to put them out yet until Sunday so lucked out on the Diddy Kong

Next stop was TRU and nothing but non rare wave 1 characters. Had a peg for Villager but it was empty.

Next was Best Buy and was the worst out of all the stores, only had wave 1 and they only had like 3 of each non rares.

Last stop was GS and again nothing but wave 1. Asked the clerk if they had some in the back and he said they were selling them today but it was all held for preorders. Preordered a Shulk and that was it for me.

Clear any and all Best Buy cookies. Same thing happened to me the day after the glitch sale.

I had 2 BB shipped orders. One was a pair of figures, they were both wrapped in one large bubble mailer and both had a decent amount of tears and rips in the cardboard. (that was with free shipping. I had ordered over $35) The other order was a single villager and it came in its own giant box with a stupid amount of air bags. It was in great shape. (that was value paid shipping)
No experience with the other two.
That is not encouraging. I placed over 10 amiibo preorders today with free std shipping from BB with Starfox enroute right now. Won't be happy if they arrive dinged up.

I was told by my GS that the official street date for Mac, Zelda and Diddy was Sunday so I'm just not gonna worry about it. 

All on my Best Buy orders arrived in cardboard boxes in perfect condition.  Even the three that shipped separately (oddly enough, the rare three) were in their own boxes.  It's a shame they can't be consistent.

are the new ones the ones without a keypad?
No my local store has these awful new ones that have touch screens that are basically Target website. I'd you scan something if doesn't even show you what the in store price is and just shows you the website listing and price. So awful and you can't even check clearance with them. Was one of the few stores around here that had the ones with the keypad left sadly.

I snagged Diddy, Zelda, and Little Mac at the Uptown Toys R Us in Albuquerque last night. Told my friend about it since there were 4 Diddy Kongs and 5 Little Macs and by the time he got there two hours later, someone snagged all of the Little Macs. I dropped by a Walmart and Hastings today to see if any had WFT leftover for a friend, but no dice on her or wave 2 there.

What the heck my Best buy store says they have little mac in stock today release date on website says 12/14 email says 12/19. Has anyone bought any wave 2 in store at best buy?

I found Little Mac and Diddy at Target in Oswego, IL. They had hooks with tags for Zelda, Luigi, Captain Falcon, and Pit, but the guy said they haven't received them off.

I was really hoping they had Pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back