Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Darn, Target had 2 Diddy Kong's and said they'd hold one for me, when I got there said they don't know what happened but only could find Zelda's anywhere in store, and they were just in boxes in the back.  No Walmart's had anything in stock yet (in the backroom or otherwise) and all the GSs were sold out already.  Also, TRU sold out of all but the preorders they said.

Also, since I didn't see it mentioned yet, Gamestop.com is sold out again of the dK and LittleMac :(

When I was at TRU earlier tonight, they had a ton of Mac, Diddy and Zelda. I didn't pick any up though. I suppose I can go back for some for people, if need be.

managed to snag a few today, snagged. i snagged them guys. i didnt get them or grab them. they were snagged.

My TRU had 3 Macs, 15+ Zelda, and no Diddy.   Rockaway,NJ.   

Grabbed a Mac & Zelda,  the hunt continues for the Diddy. 

Stopped at Bestbuy and the guy said they had them, but couldn't break street date so they didn't put them out.

I got nervous about my Best Buy preorders and ran out and grabbed a Diddy and Little Mac from my local TRU. Had about 10ish of those two and Zelda. Leveling them as we speak.

I went to four stores this afternoon in Waldorf and Brandywine, MD. Here's my experiences with each of them:

Toys R Us: Had plenty of Zeldas and probably about four Little Macs and Diddy Kongs (that's before one guy at the store bought four of each). I picked up Zelda and Little Mac for my own enjoyment, then asked my younger brother if I should pick up some more (and Diddy Kong) in case his friend will need it (he's looking for the HTF Wave 1 figures), but he declined.

Gamestop (Waldorf by the Big Lots): No figures yet.

Target (Waldorf): No figures yet, with the Amiibo section being bare.

Gamestop (Brandywine): Had the Wave 2 figures, with some extra Little Mac, but only one Diddy Kong. Feeling that it's better to be safe than sorry in terms of my brother's friend, I picked up Little Mac and Diddy Kong. In case his friend is able to find them on his own, I plan to keep Diddy Kong while selling Little Mac on eBay.

Diddy 207-00-5016

Little Mac 207-00-5015

Zelda 207-00-5014

FYI they're on each Target.com page.
I couldn't see it on my phone, thanks for that though. I picked up Diddy at Target, held Zelda but street dated for the 14th and picked up Little Mac at Gamestop.

I couldn't see it on my phone, thanks for that though. I picked up Diddy at Target, held Zelda but street dated for the 14th and picked up Little Mac at Gamestop.
Oh yeah, they changed the mobile site around and took the numbers off it. Forgot about that. :headache:

Zelda's already sold out everywhere around here. Nintendo sent mostly reserve only shipments for people, so pre-ordered her on Amazon while I still can.

Zelda's already sold out everywhere around here. Nintendo sent mostly reserve only shipments for people, so pre-ordered her on Amazon while I still can.
I held her in my hands, I should have hid her in the woman's undergarments when I had the chance, it was street dated for the 14th on Friday. I think they had at least 8.

I went to GS and all they had were for pre-orders and TRU was the same sob story. I was tired so I just went home, I could have checked the other TRU but I'll go tomorrow or just try Sunday at Target.

That will be your best bet since it seems to be the only character not being sold.

Or he's part of the solution depending on your perspective and your zeal for for capitalism.
If anyone is "the problem", it's Nintendo for not meeting the demand. People can whine all they want about resellers, but they should blame themselves for not preordering the ones they want after seeing what happened with WFT, Marth, and Villager.

If anyone is "the problem", it's Nintendo for not meeting the demand. People can whine all they want about resellers, but they should blame themselves for not preordering the ones they want after seeing what happened with WFT, Marth, and Villager.
A lot of us did JUST that, but them selling out in a few hours before my preorder ships is annoying.

After tracking down the 3 wave 1 rares I preordered wave 2 and 3 to be safe. Now people have these in hand and all I have is another bumped street date.

Target is in Bensalem, PA. There were still a few left on the shelves. No March, villager or wii fit trainer though. Looked like it had been restocked so I'm thinking they really were discontinued.
Yep, they're finally coming up discontinued on the PDA, no eta for replenishment or even any indication that there will be one.

This is insanity.
yes

yes it is

Im shocked Nintendo's twitter account has not been hit with more angry fans(or maybenot enough to make them do something about it except make more vague response). I dont know why they cant just sell the rare ones via Nintendo (World) Store online and slap a $5 shipping fee. I would glady pay $20 for Marth than whatever hes going for on ebay

GameStop at the Outlets at Orange only got 1 extra of, I left Zelda behind.

Target in South Gate only had 1 Diddy Kong on the sales floor, took it home. The rest might pop out on Sunday?

TRU in Bell Gadens had an infinite amount of Zelda's, took 2 home.

This is in SoCal btw.

Preordering only works if the stores actually fill the preorders. We shall see what happens with all the Best Buy preorders due to the b2g1 glitch. I am not sure if they will have enough for all the potential store pickup preorders...

Best Buy doesn't release the 3 until Sunday, maybe they will ship on Sunday Night/Monday. Hoping for them to be in the mail stream by Monday night.

All you folks are talking about Wave 2 and I just want a Villager, lol.
Same here. I am sort-of interested in collecting all of these. Not sure why, I guess I am just being reeled into the hype.

Is it safe to assume in-store inventory checker for places like Walmart, GS, BB, etc. are correct (in that they're sold out)?

Preordering only works if the stores actually fill the preorders. We shall see what happens with all the Best Buy preorders due to the b2g1 glitch. I am not sure if they will have enough for all the potential store pickup preorders...
I doubt it, but If that happens, then that is a real reason to complain, but that would be on Best Buy for taking orders they can't fill and on Nintendo for not meeting demand.

As much as I love Best Buy and the 20% discount, If I really cared about my preorder, I wouldn't put it in the hands of a Best Buy employee for store pickup. I would also be cautious about getting them shipped from Best Buy with the way they package things sometimes.

Same here. I am sort-of interested in collecting all of these. Not sure why, I guess I am just being reeled into the hype.

Is it safe to assume in-store inventory checker for places like Walmart, GS, BB, etc. are correct (in that they're sold out)?
They all are pretty accurate. BUT, with Best Buy it will show unavailable online if the store has less than 3 of that SKU.

I think most people got reeled in, especially once they started selling for more on eBay. A month ago nobody wanted them, now we have 800+ post about them, go figure.

I still have a few wave one figures I need to buy, may go to TRU and get what I need since they have that sale, at least I don't need WFT, Villager and Marth.

This is just my area so ymmv. Only 3 of the 8 targets i could check on the pda even got a shipment of the wave 2 amiibos in So dont go crazy thinking they sold out. we sometimes get a delivery from ups or fedex or ups on saturdays for electronics so hopefully they come in later today.

Marth, WFT, & Villager finally showed up in my Target system as discontinued, they used to be active. Samus popped up as discontinued as well.

Was able to pick up the last Diddy Kong earlier today. They also had like 4-5 Zelda's but for some reason the employees took them all off the pegs and brought them to the back. Maybe afraid of all this street date fiasco?

So when all the waves have come out is everyone going to sell their collection? Or keep them til who knows when? Shit, double post.

It's either illegal or unethical (or both) to buy these before the street date. Be careful.
I saw these in my target earlier this evening. but I refused to buy them because I agree it's unethical. I will buy them once the street date has passed.

Well, it would appear that my TRU didn't get short packed at all on Diddy. They had 10 when I checked again tonight. For comparison they had just as many Zelda and 0 Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back