Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone else think that because of the yellow plastic beneath Diddy if you look at him from a certain angle it looks like he's lifting his leg and peeing? I bet you'll never look at him the same way again now...

Sorry too new to post my link properly I guess

imgurDOTcom/1Jyjjz6

Does anyone else think that because of the yellow plastic beneath Diddy if you look at him from a certain angle it looks like he's lifting his leg and peeing? I bet you'll never look at him the same way again now...

Sorry too new to post my link properly I guess

imgurDOTcom/1Jyjjz6
Wife pointed this out to me as we were checking out with it. Then again, DK is on the toilet, and Link is peeing too. Maybe Nintendo has a secret scat fetish.

I think Mario looks fantastic. I wish more characters would get a cool effect like Mario has. 

That said, I don't want Mario. Mega Man is the front runner to me.

Ok this is crazy now. People are buying like when the wii u came out. In the morning i went to target and got one diddy. On my way back i stopped at toys are us and they had lots of luigis, zeldas, fox and a couple of pits. Chill people, i understand that you want to get the exclusive and the discontinued ones but luigi, zelda, fox and pit are not either. I live in poughkeepsie ny in case someone is near and wants to get those.

Ok this is crazy now. People are buying like when the wii u came out. In the morning i went to target and got one diddy. On my way back i stopped at toys are us and they had lots of luigis, zeldas, fox and a couple of pits. Chill people, i understand that you want to get the exclusive and the discontinued ones but luigi, zelda, fox and pit are not either. I live in poughkeepsie ny in case someone is near and wants to get those.
So some are confirming Luigi and now you confirmed that Pit is out at TRU?

cant believe the 180 i did on amiibos. my initial plan was just to get the characters i played as in smash (admittedly, thats a couple of handfuls). now, im snatching up all of the ones that might be a limited print run. 

i went from just having WFT and Villager (thank god i pre ordered these) to picking up little mac, fox, and diddy and pre ordering the following:

metaknight

shulk

lucario

shiek

ike

pit

captain falcon (was gonna get him anyways)

mega man

sonic

king dedede (was gonna get him anyways)

bowser (was gonna get him anyways)

and im waiting for the rosalina pre order to go up. i blame nintendo for exploiting my fandom, my penchant for having little figures on my desk, and doing limited runs of characters.

PANIC, IT'S ALL PANIC!
Essentially, the "rare 3" from wave 1 has screwed up the later waves with artificial rarity. Until Nintendo counters with flooding the market with the various figures, we'll all be under the assumption that most of the later waves will be rare... just further feeding into it.

So some are confirming Luigi and now you confirmed that Pit is out at TRU?
Yes sir, i have no reason to lie. I went there and i saw all of them and got confused because i did not know why people cant find them and they had many at that store. Target only had mario, pikachu, peach and link but toys r us had way more than target on display.

Yes sir, i have no reason to lie. I went there and i saw all of them and got confused because i did not know why people cant find them and they had many at that store. Target only had mario, pikachu, peach and link but toys r us had way more than target on display.
Yeah, problem with that thinking is just because one area of the country has a lot of something in stock, doesn't mean another does.

Take the McRib, if you live in an area where every McDonalds has the Mcrib, you would think everyone does right? You would be wrong. Not all narkets have it, as I live at least an hour and a half from the nearest Mcdonalds who sevres a Mcrib.

Kinda surprised Sonic preorders are sold out. I get he's popular but figured he'd be one of the more mass produced figures. 

I just want 1 of each.  I'm looking for anyone who has a spare Lucario pre-ordered.  I plan to head to the store when he releases regardless on that day just in case, but I have duplicate preorders at Best Buy right now that I'm willing to trade early on good faith (MSRP + Shipping).  Otherwise I was planning on just returning them.

My current extra Pre-orders from Best Buy that are sold out (via Shipping)

- 1 Captain Falcon

- 1 Little Mac

- 1 Pit

- 1 Sonic

- 1 King Dedede

- 1 Ike

Current Preorders from Best Buy that are still in stock (via Shipping)

- 1 Sheik

- 1 Toon Link

- 1 Bowser

- 1 Meta Knight

I have one Zelda on me right now that I found at Target (that had 8, and 2 spots for Luigi, Little Mac and Diddy Kong).  I'm waiting for my final Loot Crate shipment of Zelda & Luigi as well.  I don't trust any of this stock at any store so I'm picking up everything that I see immediately since return policies go to January 31st.

Anyone who a spare Lucario feel free to pm.  I'm pretty much holding any extras hostage til I can secure him.

I think that what makes this even more chaotic is that there is no universal release date as each business has some faux street date that is different from even their own company depending on the store you visit. The first 12 figures were supposed to release the day of SSB for Wii U which was 11/21 yet TRU released the figures ahead of the date. Best Buy had issues with a couple figures such as Villager that did not come out on release day (for me anyways) and Amazon had delays. Then they announced that they had discontinued WFT, Marth and Villager due to lackluster sales and now everyone is jumping onboard for the series 2 and 3 and store exclusives. The standard figures in series 2 are becoming as rare as finding the original Wii system during the first two holiday seasons. TRU seems to be the first to get these items in store and some stores will stock them as soon as they arrive including the next 3 in series 2 (Pit, Luigi, CF) while other stores (Best Buy, Amazon) still do not have the first 3 figures available for customers. I was told that my DK and Zelda at Best Buy could not be picked up until tomorrow and Little Mac is Friday and I had to agree to extend my order fulfillment with Amazon. This chaos is why people are searching as nobody knows when they are truly supposed to be on shelves. 

Kinda surprised Sonic preorders are sold out. I get he's popular but figured he'd be one of the more mass produced figures.
Yeah I was kind of assuming that about him and Mega Man. Someone a couple days ago made a good point though that Nintendo probably has to pay a good chunk of the presumably handsome profit they make on each of those Amiibos to SEGA and Capcom for licensing so the may do a more limited run of those two for that reason. Pure speculation but it would make sense if they wind up being hard to find. I'm just throwing money at all of them and I'll figure it out later.

Yeah, problem with that thinking is just because one area of the country has a lot of something in stock, doesn't mean another does.
Ding ding ding, someone gets it! :)

If any CAGs are finding a ton of certain figures in their particular stores, let everyone know what area/region you're in. Helps the community as a whole. :)

i live in levittown, pa. i'm going to target and toys r us as soon as i get done work. i'll give you all a report of my findings afterwards.

Ding ding ding, someone gets it! :)

If any CAGs are finding a ton of certain figures in their particular stores, let everyone know what area/region you're in. Helps the community as a whole. :)
Good idea, I know these arent Marth/Villager huge, but in SE Massachusetts they cant give away Fox or Samus, so if youre looking for them....

Because I'm paranoid I did a backup pre-order for all Wave 3 non-exclusives at Newegg. I more did it for King Dedede and Ike, but I wanted to be safe. I actually want to collect all of these.

I have Wave 3 plus Meta Knight pre-ordered at BB for in-store pickup.

My GF just stopped by the TRU in Merrillville, IN. She said she picked up the last Luigi. She said no Pits, Captain Falcons, Little Macs or Diddy Kongs though.

Speaking of Skylanders... I keep hearing different dates for the new release. TRU told me Sunday. Has anyone else heard anything?
I have no idea, I've been so caught up in amiibo that I have neglected Skylanders. They're Twitter and Facebook have been posting new figures, usually they only do that when new figures are out or are coming out very soon. I hate how Activision is so hush hush about sending new waves to stores. I don't even know what's supposed to be in the new wave.

Ok, this are some amiibos that are available near poughkeepsie/newburgh ny including little mac and diddy. I just checked them 5 minutes ago

I was reading the reports on Reddit about TRU putting Pit & Captain Falcon out tomorrow, now I'm thinking about getting there at open. This same one had Luigi today, so it seems plausible. Just looked at their holiday hours though....they open at 7am 0_0.

Just got back from Toys R Us and they had a lot of Luigi out. No pit or Captain Falcon but ill go back tomorrow and see if it gets stocked.

No movement on my Best Buy Pre-orders and im starting to feel like they aren't going to pull through for me.

On my lunch hour today, I had to run some errands at Target (Buena Park, CA)... no wave 2 to be found, I only saw the easier to find wave 1 Amiibos: Mario, Link, Samus, Pikachu, Kirby, Donkey Kong, and Fox. Lots of stock on those.

Dear Amazon,

You sent me a 18x22x6 box for 2 Amiibos and still ended up bending the back card on both. Please get your shit together.

Thanks,

Port

So I got Diddy and Little Mac. Zelda is due in Thursday and marked as shipping soon on Amazon. 

If the other 3 are supposedly at TRU tomorrow, I might as well check it out as I pass one on the way to work right after they open. GG holiday hours. If I find a set and Amazon still ships the ones I preordered, so be it.

The only Amiibo's i want are Diddy and Luigi... i got Diddy....  SOMEONE FIND Luigi's in SoCal!!!

please :3

edit:

Getting all the LoZ Amiibo's for Hyrule Warriors

As of now, I have a Luigi reserved online for in-store pickup at Best Buy, Pit for shipping from TRU, and Captain Falcon from Amazon Canada.  Even if I see them in stores first, I should be OK to wait for them, right?

All that leaves me to obsess over is Rosalina, as I already have the Wave 1 characters I want (except WFT) , Diddy, Mac, and Zelda from 2, and all of 3 that I want reserved at Best Buy for in-store pickup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back