Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
The quality of available figs will continually decline as people cherry pick from shelves. As figures become more rare and eventually sell out you can't be all that picky.

Am I too cynical for thinking Nintendo planned all of this from the start?

They aren't stupid and we've all seen this movie before with other collectiables.

They aren't stupid and we've all seen this movie before with other collectiables.
Well, they did say that some figures will be in shorter supply than others so I'm sure they had an idea. But NoA probably didn't estimate demand well enough and probably screwed up the production numbers a bit. I mean, it's not the first time they did something stupid when the demand was there (not bringing over Xenoblade, then making a deal with GS to bring it over exclusively to them, making the MK8 and Hyrule Warriors CEs in ungodly limited numebrs and making them NIntendo Store exclusives).

I don't think Nintendo knew nearly how big of a hit amiibo would be. They were late comers to an already crowded party.

But in true Nintendo fashion, they know how to manage the market on high demand items.

After seeing these in stores yesterday I just don't understand the mass appeal of amiibos. World of Nintendo figures are only a measly $5. These things are about the same size/quality and they have pretty much the same functionality that amiibos do with the wii u.

JK78277Alg.jpg

I'm headed to the Nintendo World store today. I'll see what I can grab if anything and report back later.
I was there last night. They just had a bunch of commons on show. I heard some mom ask if they had villager or marth in stock and the employee said no. She than asked if they had "captain pit" and the employee said that they may have some downstairs behind the counter. I ordered captain falcon already and don't want pit so I didn't see if they did. Really cool store though. They have a display of all the amiibos too. I actually wanted to buy some merch there ,but was kinda rushed out of the store. Plus it was so crowded last night you couldn't really move.

After seeing these in stores yesterday I just don't understand the mass appeal of amiibos. World of Nintendo figures are only a measly $5. These things are about the same size/quality and they have pretty much the same functionality that amiibos do with the wii u.

JK78277Alg.jpg
Do the WoN figures have Marth? Captain Falcon? Little Mac? Pit? I wouldn't think so...

JK78277Alg.jpg
Those are like a rubber 2 inch tall thing. No where near the quality of Amiibo.

No mass appeal? Don't buy them.

I hate to break it to you but these are better quality bro, they don't look like they have downs
Bro, I have a few, they are crappy. The $8 ones are decent, but they are off scale (I have all of those).

Amiibos are fine. If you don't like them, why are you in thus thread?

Bro, I have a few, they are crappy. The $8 ones are decent, but they are off scale (I have all of those).

Amiibos are fine. If you don't like them, why are you in thus thread?
Who said I didn't like them? At least comparing pictures these $8 ones would make a lot better of a toy than the painted on faces on those amiibos

At GameStop right now, they are doing web in store orders for pit and little mac.

Edit: falcon is oos

I just bought Pit and Captain Falcon at Best Buy. They came up as "Not Available
For Purchase" and the cashier couldn't figure out why so he did an override. Score!

Well, they did say that some figures will be in shorter supply than others so I'm sure they had an idea. But NoA probably didn't estimate demand well enough and probably screwed up the production numbers a bit. I mean, it's not the first time they did something stupid when the demand was there (not bringing over Xenoblade, then making a deal with GS to bring it over exclusively to them, making the MK8 and Hyrule Warriors CEs in ungodly limited numebrs and making them NIntendo Store exclusives).
the ce's is crap, they just dont care about the customers and it proves right as most people blindly buy whatever crap first title game they sell, the xenoblade was gs's idea, they saw the petitions and saw a marketing opportunity would have been cheaper and more plentiful but nintendo has a high demand for gs to not only pay them moeny up front but foot the bill to make copies for them to sell themselves, noa didnt want to put any money into it, can only blame other retailers for not stepping up, if gs is footing the bill, then they should own the rights, why would they pay to sell at other retailers? stop hating gs for your own problems, you can always shop somewhere else or never buy from them

I was there last night. They just had a bunch of commons on show. I heard some mom ask if they had villager or marth in stock and the employee said no. She than asked if they had "captain pit" and the employee said that they may have some downstairs behind the counter. I ordered captain falcon already and don't want pit so I didn't see if they did. Really cool store though. They have a display of all the amiibos too. I actually wanted to buy some merch there ,but was kinda rushed out of the store. Plus it was so crowded last night you couldn't really move.

Pretty empty today and it's a really nice store. Unfortunately all they had were commons. They said they sold out of Little Mac this morning and ran out of Pit's last night.

[quote name="Nightcrawler13" post="12365297" timestamp="1419788127"]I just bought Pit and Captain Falcon at Best Buy. They came up as "Not Available
For Purchase" and the cashier couldn't figure out why so he did an override. Score![/quote]
I hope stores don't do this. I need my preorders.

Just purchased Pit and Little Mac At GS to have shipped to my home. Limit is one per order. Thanks to evuong for the heads up!

the ce's is crap, they just dont care about the customers and it proves right as most people blindly buy whatever crap first title game they sell, the xenoblade was gs's idea, they saw the petitions and saw a marketing opportunity would have been cheaper and more plentiful but nintendo has a high demand for gs to not only pay them moeny up front but foot the bill to make copies for them to sell themselves, noa didnt want to put any money into it, can only blame other retailers for not stepping up, if gs is footing the bill, then they should own the rights, why would they pay to sell at other retailers? stop hating gs for your own problems, you can always shop somewhere else or never buy from them
What exactly did I say to imply I hated GS? I shop there regularly and have no real issues with them.

I'm pointing out NoA's poor decision making in ignoring the clear demand for Xenoblade (great critical reception, sell-outs all over Europe, vocal fan support for a domestic release), and instead waiting for GS to do something about it and likely missing out on more money.

It had nothing to do with GS releasing the game. I'm glad GS did whatever it was they did to help bring the game over and IMO, they can do whatever they want with copies of the game since without them, we would have never seen a domestic release of the game.

What is there for Nintendo to anticipate? Nobody wanted amiibo before they were released and nobody wanted Xenoblade for the first 9 months of it's release. Everybody wanted them once they started becoming hard to find and increase in value, you can't blame Nintendo for a bunch of OCD collectors that need to feel that their collection is worth something.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy having something worth more than I paid for but I don't make it the sole reason why I purchase it. I think that is part of the problem along with these being released right before Christmas. I totally agree with with the CE comment though, we've been getting the shaft as insignificant as they may be. I think the last one that was widely released was Windwaker HD, they should try and make it a little more widely available.

Samus is that gaudy orange and yellow color, the only amiibo to not be in any sort of pose just standing there limp and from what I've seen in most pictures seems to lean to one side. Donkey Kong is the best with that detailed fur and good pose, plus the biggest. Fox is second for me with his cool look, details and another nice pose.
Pikachu also isn't set in any cool pose and leans slightly. I'd like it more if some of these were posed less "artistically" so we could do away with these stupid clear pegs holding them up - I'm looking at you Link, Fox, Donkey Kong, Captain Falcon, and Luigi

There's probably no way to estimate demand for something like this outside of the main core characters. Let's be honest here, everyone's looking for the big 3 because NoA implied they wouldn't be making any more. Take that fear out and you'd have a lot less collectors and flippers

Pikachu also isn't set in any cool pose and leans slightly. I'd like it more if some of these were posed less "artistically" so we could do away with these stupid clear pegs holding them up - I'm looking at you Link, Fox, Donkey Kong, Captain Falcon, and Luigi
Pikachu should have had his thunder pose with lighting coming down, Kirby should have been flying while trying to wolf something down. I think Kirby has the most generic pose. The only reason why I picked Kirby up was because the shelves were getting a bit bare with a bunch of Marios and Peach.

There's probably no way to estimate demand for something like this outside of the main core characters. Let's be honest here, everyone's looking for the big 3 because NoA implied they wouldn't be making any more. Take that fear out and you'd have a lot less collectors and flippers
I agree with this. I remember seeing pegs full of the Wii Fit Trainer and thought that was a terrible character. Same with the Villager. Now those are so sought after

What is there for Nintendo to anticipate? Nobody wanted amiibo before they were released and nobody wanted Xenoblade for the first 9 months of it's release. Everybody wanted them once they started becoming hard to find and increase in value, you can't blame Nintendo for a bunch of OCD collectors that need to feel that their collection is worth something.
I'm not saying it's easy to anticipate demand but here's some facts that, NoA probably knew:

1. Smash Bros is popular as fuck to both casual and hardcore gamers.

2. Smash Bros Wii U is arguably one of the most anticipated games of the year.

3. Nintendo fans, in general, are loyalists.

4. The interactive figures, both Skylanders and Disney Infinity have been pretty damn popular.

5. They're being released around/near Christmas.

Though I wholeheartedly agree with you that most people who want the figures now, solely want them because they're valuable, I just find it amazing that they produced so few Marths, Villagers and WFTs that I never even saw them store shelves a week after release (when eBay prices for them were pretty much around MSRP).

I'm not saying it's easy to anticipate demand but here's some facts that, NoA probably knew:

1. Smash Bros is popular as fuck to both casual and hardcore gamers.

2. Smash Bros Wii U is arguably one of the most anticipated games of the year.

3. Nintendo fans, in general, are loyalists.

4. The interactive figures, both Skylanders and Disney Infinity have been pretty damn popular.

5. They're being released around/near Christmas.

Though I wholeheartedly agree with you that most people who want the figures now, solely want them because they're valuable, I just find it amazing that they produced so few Marths, Villagers and WFTs that I never even saw them store shelves a week after release (long before they became valuable).
I tend to forget how popular smash is but I remember a bunch of people putting them off because of what they were including myself.
I regret not buying the cases I saw for Marth, Villager and WFT, I scoured a bunch of stores on release day and only found them at Walmart. I thought about buying them all for CAGs but didn't, I won't make that mistake again.

Those are like a rubber 2 inch tall thing. No where near the quality of Amiibo.

No mass appeal? Don't buy them.
You're getting awfully defensive over a $13 figure. As someone who collects figures of all kinds Amiibos are nothing spectacular. They are decent quality, not high quality. I purchases the entire set of these 2" World of Nintendo figures last night and they are pretty damn close in quality and detail with the exception of Diddy Kong who kind of sucks. Further more they have the nicer line of $8 figures which are definitely better quality than amiibos and still cheaper. Even yet they also have some nice vinyl jumbo characters that only cost $15.

Guy at GS said Pit, Lil mac, diddy, and falcon are NEVER coming back in stock
Dunno about the other three, but of the four GameStop's I went to last night all of them told me they would be restocking falcon this week.

Way late to the amiibo game here, but just wanted to confirm Nintendo World will never restock the big three right?

Dunno about the other three, but of the four GameStop's I went to last night all of them told me they would be restocking falcon this week.

Way late to the amiibo game here, but just wanted to confirm Nintendo World will never restock the big three right?
idk they had all three restocked couple days before Christmas but sold out in hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back