Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my Luigi and CF preorders from BB tonight...and I have one more to add to the "no Pit" chorus. My CS people at the store level have been nothing but wonderful even if BB at the higher levels/warehouses can't get their damn act together. Store manager even went to comb the truck that came in tonight since it's showing that there are 2 Pit en route to the store. They took down my info and the manager apologized a ton. I told them I'd call back after work tomorrow to check in, but it's more likely they'll be in on Thursday's load.

Part of me wonders why I keep (most of) my preorders with BBY, but my local store has been nothing but great to me even when the circumstances are a bit out of their hands. Plus I have a ton of RZ certs and GCU to bring the price down, so the CAG in me thinks of that as well.
Probably just good customer service... They admit their faults and try to correct them.... But ya you should get a backup

I have a question for all you US amiibo collectors that have captain falcon...

Does yours have his name printed in other languages under his name in English in the upper left corner?

I got him from target and none of the other figures I have print their names like that. It's very odd to me.

!!! I just looked again at all of my figures and villager and WFT have it as well. I got these from best buy before they ran out.

I never noticed this until right now. Is this normal? None of the other figures are like this.

Sorry, i know it's kinda crazy, but it genuinely interests me because I want a legit US set.

Does yours have his name printed in other languages under his name in English in the upper left corner?

I got him from target and none of the other figures I have print their names like that. It's very odd to me.

!!! I just looked again at all of my figures and villager and WFT have it as well. I got these from best buy before they ran out.

I never noticed this until right now. Is this normal? None of the other figures are like this.

Sorry, i know it's kinda crazy, but it genuinely interests me because I want a legit US set.
http://imgur.com/Ahf9dsa

All US Villager, CF, and WFT packages are like that. I believe this is because the US, Canada, and Mexico share the same packaging.

I just picked up mine from Best Buy on 12/30 and it has other languages on the box as well.

I received my CF yesterday via Gamestop online and my CF has other languages on the front as well. Nothing like that on my other 12 amiibos.

Cutely, through the nowinstock link, someone notified everyone of Entertainment Earth.  They've got Little Mac, Pit, and Captain Falcon all up for pre-order, and release in January.  I just ordered these three myself.  So if you want to save some sweat, time, and gas, this may be worth a shot.

Entertainment Earth Link

It would be nice if Nintendo would release enough of each one so that hoarders and scalpers aren't buying them all up. Went back to Best Buy today and no Captain Falcon. Looked everywhere else too.. Walmart, Target, Meijer, Gamestop...

Thanks for the replies! That's so odd to me. I would figure they'd all be bi-lingual or they'd all be English, not a random mix of the 2.

Thanks for the replies! That's so odd to me. I would figure they'd all be bi-lingual or they'd all be English, not a random mix of the 2.
Until I learned about the differences on the front of the box, I always looked at the back of the box to find the "Nintendo of America" about an inch up from the bottom left.

Pretty sure this isn't Nintendo Fault

It has to do with the Manufacturers and their ability to pump out enough amiibos

After taking an inventory of my Amiibo so far, and realizing I had very little hope for a Marth or Villager, I ordered through Amazon.de. $50 p&p total. Even if they get a reprint in the US, I won't be too pissed for having spent $25 each.

Cutely, through the nowinstock link, someone notified everyone of Entertainment Earth. They've got Little Mac, Pit, and Captain Falcon all up for pre-order, and release in January. I just ordered these three myself. So if you want to save some sweat, time, and gas, this may be worth a shot.

Entertainment Earth Link
Anyone shopped here before? I've read some very lackluster reviews from them citing poor packaging, charging for replacements, charging 15% cancellation fees and more.

Edit: Went ahead and ordered Pit. They don't charge your card 'til the item comes in stock.

My OCD is bothering me now that I notice the other languages on captain falcon's back card.
That's so odd...
I agree. Sometimes I get really crazy with how OCD I can be with my games and blu-ray collection but I usually slap myself and quit worrying about that stuff. Usually
How long have you both been diagnosed? How has it impacted your lives? Does it make daily life hard?

I don't think the regional Nintendo reps would be privvy to Corporate's plans to discontinue characters. I'd imagine very very few people have access to that information. Sure she could have heard something through the grapevine, but I wouldn't take much stock in what she told you.
I didn't. I just took it the way you put it.

No, but this is exactly what we've been talking about. It's weird how 3 of the 18 amiibos released in US have bilingual name
Maybe that's why they're so rare, had to be smuggled in from Canada. Maybe the US supply was in a ship that got taken by ghost pirates or something.

Ah crap... Did I miss a Rosalina pre-order while I was out?

The button changed to red but I don't think anyone actually got one, just errors.

Maybe that's why they're so rare, had to be smuggled in from Canada. Maybe the US supply was in a ship that got taken by ghost pirates or something.

The button changed to red but I don't think anyone actually got one, just errors.
Oh okay! I was both sad and mad there for a moment... Thanks for letting me know.

Pretty sure this isn't Nintendo Fault

It has to do with the Manufacturers and their ability to pump out enough amiibos
I see this solely as Nintendo's issue. They've been awful at disclosing to the public any production issues or shortages, and seeing as to how they're in charge of choosing manufacturers and contingency plans (as well as their own bottom line), they look incompetent. They don't seem to be communicating well with retailers, either, which could lead to poor(er) support down the road.

Retailers are now having to cancel pre-orders with little to no explanation, leading to them shelling out free credit and risking losing future business. so Nintendo has a hot product they seem unable to get in to stores, and can't even fulfill pre-orders - which are drops in the bucket for Nintendo! - what the hell is the plan? They're burning bridges with retailers AND consumers, and they still can't fulfill orders!! It's absurd. The initial hype was genius, but their inability to put products in stores means a lack of current sales and potential loss of future sales. Congrats, Nintendo - you created a thriving secondary market, which works completely against the primary market.

If I were Best Buy - which has allocated such little shelf space to Amiibos anyway - I'd limit all future pre-orders to a great degree, and tell Nintendo to go fuck themselves. Every $10 credit for a cancelled pre-order (of a $13 item!) must sting.

No, but this is exactly what we've been talking about. It's weird how 3 of the 18 amiibos released in US have bilingual name
Really so is it only the big 3 that have that? I thought the US versions only had the English name only, I even seen copies on eBay showing that....Humm interesting

LMAO spoke too soon. Just got another email from TRU. For the love of god please dont let it be cancelled(again!)

Thank you for shopping at Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com.

We have received your order # XXXXXXX. However, there has been an unexpected delay in the shipment of the following item(s): 

Please note: This is not a cancellation email. Your item(s) will be shipped once it becomes available. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with updated tracking information once your item(s) has shipped.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. Thank you again for shopping at Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com. 

I was actually able to pick up pit at bestbuy today. I got the email saying delayed but 30 mins after I left picking up my other characters they called me and said pit came in.

TRU just sent me an email stating my Put order has been delayed and will ship when it becomes available. Well, at least it's not a cancelation notice so guess I'll cross my fingers and try to find one in store just in case.

Pretty much the same situation with my local Best Buy, with my store not getting any Pit figures despite the claim that they had it available at the store. The store ended up cancelling my order and supposedly refunded me (although it hasn't shown up on my statement yet).

This thing really really makes me mad because:

1. With that cancellation, I'm pretty much screwed over of my order of the Pit figure;
2. I usually work on Tuesdays and pretty much opted to get there an hour late just to pick up this figure.

I filed a complaint to the Better Business Bureau mentioning how Best Buy provided false information to its consumers (and I wonder if others should do this too if they had the same incident of their in-store orders being cancelled as a result of corporate sending information to their customers that isn't even true).
Non local bestbuy have pit in stock & show no stock in wharehouse. Give them a week or two.

I thought they didnt have other names because they couldnt be translated. What's Samus in French? But wii fit trainer is generic and can be translated

I've had another BS day at work so I'm not sure if anyone's had the same issue today but my girlfriend went to best buy for me today and they had no Pit.. On my lunch break I looked at Gamestops site for the millionth time for in store pickup and a few new stores popped up with Pit in stock.. Up to today every store has claimed they don't have him even though it shows in their inventory or that he's on hold. One store in particular has had him in stock for 5 days and claims they don't have one so I suspect that's an employee hoping someone doesn't grab their preorder. Anyway, called one of the new stores and expected the same crap but the girl on the phone was friendly and said they do have him for sale and she said she'd hold one for my girlfriend to pick up and took her name. My girlfriend got there 2 hours later and apparently no one at the store had any knowledge of a Pit on hold over the phone, but they had one on the shelf that she was able to buy.. So it might be worth trying to call around again.. Just tryin to help out, I'm in this nightmare with you all.

Really so is it only the big 3 that have that? I thought the US versions only had the English name only, I even seen copies on eBay showing that....Humm interesting
No. It's villager, Wii trainer and captain falcon.

I think it's due to all the other names being proper "names" and not common words

Still it's odd, and even more odd that I just noticed today.

pit was back at amazon again.. actually got him in cart this time before it sold out. I will get him eventually.

No. It's villager, Wii trainer and captain falcon.

I think it's due to all the other names being proper "names" and not common words

Still it's odd, and even more odd that I just noticed today.
rosalina's name is harmonie on amazon.fr

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back