Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm about to pull out of the Amiibo race, here. It's just not worth the stress. I'm very close to calling it quits. Too many negatives.

- Too many exclusives/rare figures.
- Battling resellers.
- Some figures are ugly as shit.
- Their functions in-game aren't really that cool.
- There's going to be a ton of them, and it's going to be hell collecting them all.

Anyway, I'm probably going to sell off my collection. If anyone's possibly interested... here's what I have. All mine are open, but I still have the packaging.

Wave 1: Mario, Link, Star Fox, Samus, Pikachu, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer.
Wave 2: Luigi, Zelda, Diddy Kong, Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Pit.

Probably gonna try and sell them all at once and wash my hands of this.
I am close to dropping too. I eent to tru and all the lucarios(36 they have) are preorded. They won't have walk ins and don't know when and if they will get more. I don't have the ability to go to every store every day to get one. My chances of landing a lucario are slim to none. That's just not right. If I go to a store the first possible second they are avail for sale and can't get it is extremely frustrating.

Guys! GUYS! GUYS! Check out Amazon's new amiibo page. It's all one page again and this time, THEY HAVE LITTLE ICONS FOR EACH AMIIBO! WOWOWOW! AND! they have them organized by edition now. Right now it's just Smash Bros, but I am guessing SMB will be next. CRAZINESS!

... I may be losing my mind.

There, fixed it for ya

I agree 100%. Not gonna give a cent to the assholes that buy just to resell, scalpers can go to hell. I will import if I can but I am not going to put a lot of effort into a complete collection when NoA clearly doesn't care either way.
I'm not even bothering with importing. If I can find them, great. But I don't have the money to be paying over msrp on these things.
I should be getting a few extra lucarios, but that's mostly because of TRU cancelations and picking up preorder cards prior to the orders being reinstated. I just plan to use them for trading or I'll return them otherwise.

Guys! GUYS! GUYS! Check out Amazon's new amiibo page. It's all one page again and this time, THEY HAVE LITTLE ICONS FOR EACH AMIIBO! WOWOWOW! AND! they have them organized by edition now. Right now it's just Smash Bros, but I am guessing SMB will be next. CRAZINESS!

... I may be losing my mind.
OMFG!!!!!!

Good to hear TRU planning to honor the preorder cards.
I have 2 lucario preorder cards from 2 different stores.
I'm most concerned about rosalina though.
Sun morning is gonna be wild.

Anyone get wave 3 amiibo from gamestop yet? Preferably people who preordered?
Not a word.

Also, I got my email from Amazon about Toon Link and Sheik. Also March 2nd. Well, that'll be nice to get when my other preorders have been on my wall for a few weeks.

Amazon, I think it's time to apologize to Nintendo and give Reggie a handie for good measure.

Not a word.

Also, I got my email from Amazon about Toon Link and Sheik. Also March 2nd. Well, that'll be nice to get when my other preorders have been on my wall for a few weeks.

Amazon, I think it's time to apologize to Nintendo and give Reggie a handie for good measure.
Ok. So it's not just me...

I don't see how getting Rosalina will be that insane. They will probably have a limit per customer and if stores have 24, I don't see it that hard to get one. Unless they don't have a limit and someone is there at opening with a few hundred. 

I don't see how getting Rosalina will be that insane. They will probably have a limit per customer and if stores have 24, I don't see it that hard to get one. Unless they don't have a limit and someone is there at opening with a few hundred.
If there's no limit, they'll be gone the minute they hit the store shelves. I imagine that Toys R Us has no limit since my local store had a ton of Bowser and Toon Link on Friday (maybe 10-15 each). I stopped in to check up on things today and all they had was one Bowser left.

I would have def went to nyc for them today if i had known, thou it woukd cost me like 20 round trip. So hmm. All i really want is shelk

There was no limit on Lucario in a lot of places, which is why you have a bunch of listings selling multiple ones. Target's not going to care enough to limit it 1 per order like Nintendo World does, it's gonna be a free for all though I feel like most scalpers don't have the balls to buy the stock out at opening.

Anyone curious how many rosalina's are gonna be there though? Might give some indication to how much hope we have for MM N3DS stock

Target will limit stuff but its up to the stores. Some people here work at target and limit things. When i worked there the manager let us set limits if we felt like it needed to be set

Target will limit stuff but its up to the stores. Some people here work at target and limit things. When i worked there the manager let us set limits if we felt like it needed to be set
Yep, I know at the two Target stores closest to me, as long as you get there at opening when a limited edition system or item is released, they try to insure that everyone only buys one as they keep them behind the counter. If nothing else, the social pressure of multiple people showing up for the same item prevents any one person from buying out the stock.

what do you think the chances of the last club nintendo awards in february are amiibo related?  could you imagine how much those would sell for? lol

I would have def went to nyc for them today if i had known, thou it woukd cost me like 20 round trip. So hmm. All i really want is shelk

Called almost every TRU within an hour fortyfive drive checking for Sheik, Fox, Pit, Little Mac, and any offchance Marths or Killagers. Busts on every count, last store I talked to said all their Lucarios were pre-order units and that everyone had been given strict instructions not to sell one to a person unless they brought in their pre-order card. That same guy told me they had only gotten one Pit in ever, and that was in a mailer envelop via Fedex for the one guy who pre-ordered it. He said the packaging was all scratched and torn up and the customer was NOT happy about it. Overall letdown, but talked to a bunch of helpful employees who shared a little bit of their stores' experience with limited figures. 

I was working there before Christmas and they let me get swat. Tried to set aside one of those console bundle and they said no. Nice place you have because there's a policy against it. It is especially enforced during BF.
That's where you pick up the console you want, tell them you quit, then ask to be rung up.

Reddit user who claims to work at target says his store is planning to limit rosalina sales to 2 per guest.

He also claims that his store is slated to get 28 rosalinas. He has provided a POS image of this info and seems legit.

I'm just relaying what I've read here:
http://www.reddit.com/r/amiibo/comments/2tmq84/my_target_is_expecting_28_rosalina_amiibos/
his store isnt getting 28, his district is getting 28. depending how many stores in his disctrict they will split that 28. unless it says dc to store and says 28, it isnt 28. I work at target too and order stuff for my store all the time with the pda and im an electronics team member. Each store will set its own limites but some people wont care and just sell them all to one person. I switched my opening shift next sunday so I could come in early and snag a rosalina or two and I will go in at 11 but i think they will all be gone by then.

his store isnt getting 28, his district is getting 28. depending how many stores in his disctrict they will split that 28. unless it says dc to store and says 28, it isnt 28. I work at target too and order stuff for my store all the time with the pda and im an electronics team member. Each store will set its own limites but some people wont care and just sell them all to one person. I switched my opening shift next sunday so I could come in early and snag a rosalina or two and I will go in at 11 but i think they will all be gone by then.
I still got a crapload of contacts from working there. I'll ask for the number at my store later this week. 28 is a lot considering preorder lasted a couple of minutes!

lol at the manchild that bought like 100 of them so no one can have it.

So is that a lot of rosalinas?

Just texted them and one replied. There's only 6 Rosaline total. Boy they are quick to reply.

I'm not bsing.

The problem is, since these aren't locked up, resellers will just grab as many as they want and take them up front where the cashiers have no idea that these are supposed to be limited. Our store didn't take pre orders so I can already see this happening. If they were to try and pay in electronics, we could enforce the rule. The only thing we could do is, put them behind the counter and allow the guests to ask for them there but since my fellow electronic team members don't care about video games or Amiibos and I don't work that morning, this probably won't happen. I wish I did work because I would definitely put them behind the counter and crush many reseller's dreams.

So is that a lot of rosalinas?
my district has like 13 stores so 28 would literally be nothing lol. the most goes to the stores with the higher sales numbers usually.

The problem is, since these aren't locked up, resellers will just grab as many as they want and take them up front where the cashiers have no idea that these are supposed to be limited. Our store didn't take pre orders so I can already see this happening. If they were to try and pay in electronics, we could enforce the rule. The only thing we could do is, put them behind the counter and allow the guests to ask for them there but since my fellow electronic team members don't care about video games or Amiibos and I don't work that morning, this probably won't happen. I wish I did work because I would definitely put them behind the counter and crush many reseller's dreams.
my store will keep them behind the electonics boat so people cant just grab them and when i work, ill make sure it is one per person to give people a shot at getting them. Ill be getting in later that day, so that might be a useless thing to say since they might all be gone by the time my shift starts but the people that work there know the deal with hot items.

Lucario at TRU on 1/30, Rosalina at Target 2/1, any others expected on 2/1?
Bowser, toon link, sheik are slated for 2/1 at stores other than TRU.

Shulk and meta knight? I've heard they've been pushed back though.

Sonic, Ike, megaman and dedede are all mid Feb unless they just hit shelves whenever, likely at TRU first again.

Bowser, toon link, sheik are slated for 2/1 at stores other than TRU.

Shulk and meta knight? I've heard they've been pushed back though.

Sonic, Ike, megaman and dedede are all mid Feb unless they just hit shelves whenever, likely at TRU first again.
i typed in the dpci for all the wave 3 amiibos at work yesterday at target and all of them were street dated for the first except for sjiek. shiek was able to check out right away so if target gets sheik in, they can sell it right away but you wont get any others because the register says 2/1.

my district has like 13 stores so 28 would literally be nothing lol. the most goes to the stores with the higher sales numbers usually.

my store will keep them behind the electonics boat so people cant just grab them and when i work, ill make sure it is one per person to give people a shot at getting them. Ill be getting in later that day, so that might be a useless thing to say since they might all be gone by the time my shift starts but the people that work there know the deal with hot items.
That's cool because my fellow electronics team members have no idea about these Amiibos and definitely don't know they will be hot. I'll let them know Saturday but they'll probably forget or really don't care so that probably won't matter.

I still got a crapload of contacts from working there. I'll ask for the number at my store later this week. 28 is a lot considering preorder lasted a couple of minutes!

lol at the manchild that bought like 100 of them so no one can have it.
the reasons preorders lasted a couple minutes is so they could send 28 to each store

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back