Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
seeing the prices people are paying for these things on ebay makes my stomach turn

even worse is seeing these ebay sellers with tons of the exclusives and turning a huge profit on them

im very close to calling it a day with these figures, the scalpers are the ones that are winning

NOA is ridiculous with supply and demand on these things, meanwhile other countries have an abundance, is that fucking difficult to have a sufficient supply of product at least on release day?!

seeing the prices people are paying for these things on ebay makes my stomach turn

even worse is seeing these ebay sellers with tons of the exclusives and turning a huge profit on them

im very close to calling it a day with these figures, the scalpers are the ones that are winning

NOA is ridiculous with supply and demand on these things, meanwhile other countries have an abundance, is that fucking difficult to have a sufficient supply of product at least on release day?!
Part of the reason is there seems to be less scalpers in EU.

I have one ordered on eBay through TRU but I'm not holding my breath for it, I think the Tyler Store and Canyon Spring stores got some descent stock, I know the Arlington store only got 12.
Damn, you guys are around my area! :shock: Hopefully I can get a Lucario, they open at 10AM right?

If your in San Diego I'm way out of your area, I called stored in the Inland Empire. I know the Chino Hills store has 20+, stores in Riverside only got 4, Redlands claims 4 but I hear from others 5 or 6. I couldn't get exact numbers when I was verifying stores but most stores were under 10 or haven't updated their system to show stock.
Did you happen to hear about the stock at the Corona store?

This is getting too crazy. I need to get some help from my new jersey hunters!
Toys R Us in Hazlet is where I got almost all of mine. A few I imported. Fox I just paid like 24 bucks on eBay for.

That place is hardly ever busy. Last Friday they just had Toon Link, bowser, and sheik just sitting on the counter.

so my toys r us sent me this email on Wednesday

[SIZE=12pt]Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for shopping at Toys"R"Us and Babies"R"Us!

We wanted to inform you that we have not yet received inventory on your Lucario amiibo pre-order which was expected in-store on January 30th, 2015. We will send you a follow-up email once this item is available and ready for pickup.
[/SIZE]

I was hoping they would send another email saying they miraculously got them in on time but its not gonna happen. I'm wondering if anyone else got an email like this. Also should I go to another TRU nearby first before visiting this store? im just worried they wont get it I  for whatever reason. Also I live in Nassau NY and am thinking the delay is due to the snowstorm we just had because I don't believe Target ever got Sheik in.

Crossing my fingers that Rosalina comes tomorrow.  The package is in my city, but they did a weird thing where UPS hands it off to USPS, and USPS sucks.  So it wouldn't surprise me if they sit on it until Monday :(  

I'll have my Japanese Meta Knight tomorrow.

I won't have to leave my house.

I paid $30. Money well spent.

My German Locatio and Italian Rosalina will be here within a week.

All my Amiibos are out of their boxes and the boxes are on their way to a landf'ill.
I'm with you. Didn't have Meta Knight, Lucario, or Rosalina preorders, so I just bought imports from Amazon. Amazon is fulfilling orders for a lot of the Japanese vendors now, so you don't have to deal with the wait and worry of international shipping. Cost me $88 for the three. Worth $33 to not have to bust my ass trying to get lucky at the three stores.

Back when wave two came out the Target employees seemed completely indifferent about Amiibos when I went to pick up ones that popped up on the online stock. I don't know that I expect them to handle this with any kind of care. If the Rosalinas are just sitting on the shelf one scalper could clear out a limited inventory.

I'm hoping that somebody at corporate level will realize what these things have devolved to and instruct stores to keep them behind the counter and limit sales.
Then you have the issue of just how many people will actually be there at opening and how many will literally race back to electronics. Is there actually going to be a line? Is this thing big enough for some kind of ticket system.
Man am I over thinking this thing.......

...or am I.

Thanks Nintendo
Our electronics department are going to hold all new amiibos to the side and allow 1 each per guest. I' get way too many resellers at our store. Love the look on their face when I tell them 1 each. Sorry but I rather have people who actually want them over people who want to make a profit. Get a real job.

I bought two Lucario at TRU last week.  I'll get up tomorrow morning and get there around the time they open just to see what happens, possibly buy some more. 

Judging from all the employees I've talked to at Target the last couple of weeks they really don't get as many amiibo requests at you'd think.  On busy days they get a few inquiries.  On Sheik day yesrerday, I was the second customer requesting them at 1:00 in the afternoon and the first guy asking about them a few hours later at another store.  Granted, many more people will be ready and waiting for the Rosalina drop.  But I fully expect there to be only 1-4ish people at my store down the street on Sunday morning.  There are ten stores within 20 minutes driving distance. I plan on getting there at 7:55 and it will probably be no problem scoring for customers that come mid-afternoon. 

I forgot to mention since these are amiibos, I just got done playing a session of Hyrule Warriors and additional support has been added. Hovering a figure over the pad gives you a random item, up to 5 per day.

There was only a few people waiting in line per store the day the Wii U released.  A few days later half of the sold systems popped back up on the shelves again when customers realized they couldn't resell them.   Stores couldn't even give away Xboxes the day they came out. 

I guess every region is different. But people are going considerably overboard with their expectations for this sale on Sunday.  Also, it should be incredibly easy to score at any store that is limiting them 1-2 per person.  Don't lose any sleep over it. 

If this community is worth a dime, it shouldn't be very hard to find someone to help you out either.  Dwell on that for just a moment.

Well good luck at TRU tomorrow everyone.  I still have no access to my money so I can't really justify going over there for one or two Amiibos.  Speaking that little bit of cash on Rosalina Sunday and (desperately) hoping my new card comes by Monday.

Sheik, Toon Link, and Bowser all shipped from BB today. Now I just have to decide what to do with my duplicate Toon Link and Sheik from TRU.

Wait is Lucario going to be available on Friday at TRU? I thought it was street dated to 2/1.

Nintendo is handling all of this masterfully.  Look at all the interest they've drummed up.  They've got you all squirming in your seats,  anxious over something that you wouldn't even care about if you knew stores would be stocked for the next month. 

so my toys r us sent me this email on Wednesday

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for shopping at Toys"R"Us and Babies"R"Us!

We wanted to inform you that we have not yet received inventory on your Lucario amiibo
pre-order which was expected in-store on January 30th, 2015. We will send you a follow-up email once this item is available and ready for pickup.

I was hoping they would send another email saying they miraculously got them in on time but its not gonna happen. I'm wondering if anyone else got an email like this. Also should I go to another TRU nearby first before visiting this store? im just worried they wont get it I for whatever reason. Also I live in Nassau NY and am thinking the delay is due to the snowstorm we just had because I don't believe Target ever got Sheik in.
I got the same email. It must be a Long Island thing. No follow up yet either.

I had posted yesterday that I got the same exact email. This was for the TRU in Queens/long island city.

Im off to the one in Maspeth in like 2 hrs... See what I can get ahold of there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back