Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had it happen to me before, and it does suck.

I'll probably go back during my lunch break and talk to the same guy again... He seemed pretty knowledgeable outside of overlooking the box. I'll return it if there's been issues and just buy a Japanese one. As I said, I didn't actually notice it until I had actually checked out.
It's up to you. I'm not trying to guilt trip you into doing anything since like you said it would have prob just been sold to the guy after you. I just wanted to point out that you're gonna get a lot of hate for this like I did months ago. Unless you make sure that it gets to the guy it's prob not worth it

I've had it happen to me before, and it does suck.

I'll probably go back during my lunch break and talk to the same guy again... He seemed pretty knowledgeable outside of overlooking the box. I'll return it if there's been issues and just buy a Japanese one. As I said, I didn't actually notice it until I had actually checked out.
Man, just keep it and be happy that you have it. Don't let your guilty conscious kill you because some random Internet guy tells you it isn't right. Save your trip, enjoy your lunch, and enjoy your day. But I can understand if you're a good guy, props to you but man, that's that person's problem. It sucks and all but hey, first come, first serve as mess up as it sounds, it's not like anyone is going to die today. People can easily import those things on Amazon for 27 bucks or I'm sure more will arrive within a month or so.

I'll get shit for this but whatever man, just enjoy your day, don't let others ruin it for you. Survival at its fittest! ...... lol

finallly completed wave 1 and 2. I got a couple as xmas gifts from my daughter/nieces/nephews. mario and link. I opened them and enjoyed.

then my inner collector took over. I did various trades and purchased at local game shops/comic shops. got most at best buy in one swoop. the most expensive was Villager. that one cost me 25. ready for the wave 3 hunt.

20150129_173719_zpsn7jcyyea.jpg
Congrats! Nice collection. Was trying to figure out how you got a Villager for 25 after it was short-stocked, but I see the Japanese writing. That explains it!

Sorry to hear about so many fellow CAGs not able to get a Lucario this morning. Not bragging at all, but I'm really glad that I went yesterday and asked if there was any way they could sell me my pre-order a day early since I was going to be out of town. Had no problem at all (though the manager had to override a ton of things with all the coupons/promos/etc. on the transaction). Hopefully my post about it yesterday helped a few of you get yours early before the mad rush.

Sounds like the amiibo-craze has really amped up! I don't recall ever having people waiting in a line ever before for these (excluding NWS). Maybe because we haven't had any "official" release dates honored yet??

Lastly, I know there's 3 or 4 (non-Lurking) SouthEastern MA/RI CAGs on here. Did any of you wait in line at TRU today? I'm curious to hear what the line size was so I can estimate better for Rosalina on Sunday! Thanks in advance!

Damn can not believe people are waiting for a single toy outside before opening, what has Nintendo done to you guys
Nintendo is making us true fans paranoid because if we don't pre order and stand in line before stores open there is almost 0 chance of getting these recent amiibo later on. All because of resellers, scalpers, and as pointed above old people who have no idea what they are other than they are hot items/collectibles.

Had success with Lucario. I was in a line of about ten people and I was the only one who preordered. They had 3 boxes behind the counter for preorders and 8 out on the shelves. Went relatively smooth. Went to target and was told they will limit rosalina depending on how many they receive. If they get a small amount it will be one per customer which I was glad to hear.

Got to my TRU about 20 minutes before they opened. There were 6 guys in front of me. All adults minus one that looked like they were in high school who got their first. 

Our store only got 4 Lucario so obviously I didn't manage to get one. 

However, I did end up getting Sheik and Toon Link which were still in the box. While everyone was focused on the exclusive I picked up the others. 

The store in total got 8 Bowsers, 4 Toon Link, 4 Sheik and 4 Lucario. 

PbMRqgH.jpg

second in line waiting to open, a girl in here 20's wearing boots came running up as soon as she saw me and another guy in line, rushed pass us as soon as the store opened, shelves were empty, went to the clerk, i asked, they had 4 extra, got one, as soon as she said four the B******** lady cut in front of me to ask for 4 lucarios, the clerk said one per person, the lady said they were for her grandchilderen, guy behind me asked about sheik, no extras, lady that cut in front heard him and asked for 4 sheiks too, wanted to give her my backhand, people like that deserve the worst in life ruining it for everyone esle... well got a lucario, feel bad for the other people who showed up late. glad i am only buying ones i like and not all of them

Reading this whole Lucario mess is making me scared for Rosalina on Sunday! =\ Between a work function and Rosalina, I'm going to feel like I got no sleep this weekend lol.

Not planning to go to TRU at opening tomorrow, but I have the feeling they are gonna sell my Lucario pre-order
They probably did. I was at TRU when it opened. The lady came outside and said they only had enough for pre-orders so most people left. I did not have an official pre-order, but I was there when Toon Link, et. al., arrived. They would only sell me Toon Link but let me give them my name to hold two for me. Today they limited eveyone to one, but didn't ask to see any evidence of pre-orders. The guy running the register was a hipster jerk (from previous experience), but the other games guy asked him why he was selling those from the back since they were marked to hold for pre-orders. The hipster guy just grunted and continued to sell them. Needless to say I was happy I got one (trade bait for a Wave 4 I'm sure I'll need later).

Serious question. I don't know anything about these guys but I collect Disney infinity and I saw that the New 3DS supports these guys. But what does that mean. Is it worth it if I only have the N3DS and no Wii U. If someone could explain the purpose they serve on the N3DS that would be cool.

Dude at my Gamestop told me my Bowser was ready for pickup and I told him if he could how it for friday. He said he can only hold it for 48 hours. Wanted to collect all on the same day. Went to gamestop and he just picked it from the display area. There was no point in going to get them. 

Report from Tucson, I got here pretty late, 9:45 am and the 8 that weren't pre-ordered were spoken for with slips of paper they handed out.

The person that got #8 arrived here at 9:25 am.

You should've kept reading because your assumption is proven false. The sales rate for all Amiibos to WiiU Smash 4 is 1.6:1. That's abysmal because:

1) WiiU Smash accounts for only 1/3 of all Smash sales. When the 3DS obtain Amiibo compatibility that at least doubles the number of those interested assuming at least 1/2 of the 3DS Smash 4 owners ALSO own the WiiU Smash 4.

2) Out of Waves 1 and 2 there are 18 different figures. Assuming all WiiU Smash 4 owners own 1.6 Amiibo then that leaves a lot of disinterest even though waves 1 and 2 include many of the classic characters from Nintendo franchises and the Smash franchise itself.

3) The shelves don't reflect the variety, which should send a signal to the shareholders that Nintendo is not maximizing sales by coming close to meeting demand for a vast number of characters, which diminish interest in those Amiibo dangling on pegs and diminish consumer interest because obtaining most figures are impossible without being price gouged.

That diminished consumer interest shows because not every Smash 4 WiiU owner owns 1.6 Amiibo. Judging by those on here with the full set of 18 which means around 10 other Smash 4 WiiU owners don't have a single Amiibo. I own 7, that's around 3 other owners without a single Amiibo. Now how about all the scalpers who sit on how many unsold, unplayed, severely overpriced figures? Or those who buy an additional figure, up to a whole other full set, to keep in the box? Or multiples to repaint? Or those who would at least get Link and Zelda for Hyrule Warriors?

So, no, each person isn't buying as many figures as possible. Nor can they if they wanted to without being ripped off.
That is the most ridiculous "business" analysis I have read... Where did you get your MBA? I'd ask for my money back.

Got to my TRU about 20 minutes before they opened. There were 6 guys in front of me. All adults minus one that looked like they were in high school who got their first.

Our store only got 4 Lucario so obviously I didn't manage to get one.

However, I did end up getting Sheik and Toon Link which were still in the box. While everyone was focused on the exclusive I picked up the others.

The store in total got 8 Bowsers, 4 Toon Link, 4 Sheik and 4 Lucario.
Your bravely default box might be in better condition then mine =(

I will post a picture of mine when I get home ;p

It's up to you. I'm not trying to guilt trip you into doing anything since like you said it would have prob just been sold to the guy after you. I just wanted to point out that you're gonna get a lot of hate for this like I did months ago. Unless you make sure that it gets to the guy it's prob not worth it

Man, just keep it and be happy that you have it. Don't let your guilty conscious kill you because some random Internet guy tells you it isn't right. Save your trip, enjoy your lunch, and enjoy your day. But I can understand if you're a good guy, props to you but man, that's that person's problem. It sucks and all but hey, first come, first serve as mess up as it sounds, it's not like anyone is going to die today. People can easily import those things on Amazon for 27 bucks or I'm sure more will arrive within a month or so.

I'll get shit for this but whatever man, just enjoy your day, don't let others ruin it for you. Survival at its fittest! ...... lol
Thanks for the sentiments.

Also, it's not that I've let anyone in here talk me into it - I felt like I had done something terrible as soon as I got in my car. lol Reactions on here just confirmed it for me.

The store is literally less than 5 minutes from my work, so I'll just swing by on my way to lunch and see what they guy says.... I'm not gonna return it if he's just gonna turn around and sell it to the next random person that walks in. At least I know I'll open and use the thing.

Serious question. I don't know anything about these guys but I collect Disney infinity and I saw that the New 3DS supports these guys. But what does that mean. Is it worth it if I only have the N3DS and no Wii U. If someone could explain the purpose they serve on the N3DS that would be cool.
Do you mean Skylanders? as far as I know there is no version of Infinity on the handhelds.

Reading this whole Lucario mess is making me scared for Rosalina on Sunday! =\ Between a work function and Rosalina, I'm going to feel like I got no sleep this weekend lol.
Today's events are going to amplify Target at Sunday. I'm now planning on getting there at 7am for a 8am opening. My friends who need one are going to owe me. :p

If you have a pre-order card. It says 2/1/15
If you have a pre-order card, there's a good chance your Lucario is still at the store and ready for pickup. No need to worry about them being sold early, my store had around 10 boxes full of Lucario set aside for preorders.

I really believe that Rosalina will be way less of a headache considering pre-orders were not done in store at Target so all stock will be available on Sunday. Also note that most stores are reporting 20+ of her available. I know the Target next to me has already said he has 30 in the back and that was on Monday so they might've gotten more. Also, the guy working electronics is a gamer and will be limiting her to 1 per guest.

I will say you should be there early/at opening but I highly doubt she'll sell out in 5 minutes like Lucario.

Today's events are going to amplify Target at Sunday. I'm now planning on getting there at 7am for a 8am opening. My friends who need one are going to owe me. :p
I don't know, the fact that TRU did preorders and apparently didn't limit them is a lot different than Target where no preorders were taken and stores may do a limit of one per person. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Exact same her. I was only planning on getting there at 730am, but now I'll shoot for 7am. Don't want to risk it, especially if they don't do line tickets and it's just one big rush to Electronics.

I'm thinking I may just skip Sunday altogether now. The weather here is supposed to be bad, I don't really want to get up early and fight with a bunch of old ladies for a $13 toy. I've been avoiding it, but it may be time to import my first amiibo. :whistle2:k

I'm pretty glad that Lucario was low priority for me. I would have considered going to a store this morning but another New England snow storm kept me in. I'm sure that all stores in my area are long sold out now.

Considering you're in my area, you really don't have much to worry about. There was only around 15 people at Toys R Us this morning. We've got a literal shit ton of Targets in the triangle, and each should have 20+ Rosalina.

There's only three Toys R Us stores in the area and only 15 people were at one. Consider that and it should help ease your anxiousness about Rosalina.

I've also heard that many stores in the area will be limiting them to 1 per customer. I'm really not super worried about getting Rosalina. I think anyone who shows up at opening should get one.

I got to TRU 15 minutes before opening and there were six people in line.  At open there was ten people in line and the store only had 3 Lucarios one each for the first three people in line.  Between last night and today they took  the figures they said would be available and went through and managed their pre-orders which ended up putting 30 on hold for pre-order customers. 

It was pretty funny watching the looks on everyones faces when they all realized there weren't any extras.  But it was all in good fun.  Got to chat with a few nice folks and had a good time.  Any pre-orders that aren't picked up will be available for purchase Friday morning.

and actually I didnt come away empty handed.  One of the nice bros working there pulled me aside as we were walking out and he hooked me up with a Captain Falcon he had in the back.  Treat the employees nicely and they will sometimes take care of you. 

My wife got to the Sanford TRU at 9 a.m.  They only had three available (non pre-order) but she was first in line.  She said almost everyone in line was the typical guy collector/reseller (I guess no soccer moms).

To the guy who walked up at 9:30 a.m., cut in front of my wife, and ran to the counter when the store opened, you are a zero class person Looks like you would have got one anyway (you would have been third), but so help me if I was there things would have gone down differently =). 

Apparently a lot of people were disappointed and it stayed that way when they asked about additional figures that might have come in (the answer was no).

I'm most worried about Targets near me. Not a one of them had proven to me they know anything about amiibo or certain pieces scarcity. Just hoping I pick the "right" Target to go to on Sunday since none could tell me if they had any Rosalina in stock or what the levels were at.

My wife got to the Sanford TRU at 9 a.m. They only had three available (non pre-order) but she was first in line. She said almost everyone in line was the typical guy collector/reseller (I guess no soccer moms).

To the guy who walked up at 9:30 a.m., cut in front of my wife, and ran to the counter when the store opened, you are a zero class person. Looks like you would have got one anyway (you would have been third), but so help me if I was there things would have gone down differently =).

Apparently a lot of people were disappointed and it stayed that way when they asked about additional figures that might have come in (the answer was no).
I'll cut in front of your grandmother next time if I have to bro :p

Good to know people...

My family friend is electronics manager at the only Toys R Us in town. He held back one for me or I wouldn't have gotten one. He hates flippers and he said there were about fifteen there. When he announced one per person, three left and there was an audible groan from the rest that stayed. I'm hoping my Target doesn't let multiples but I plan on being there at 7.

so in reading these posts :  did alot of you do preoorders at toysrus for pickup.  I did for ship to my house.  Is the fear the figures may get damaged in shipping?

I'm most worried about Targets near me. Not a one of them had proven to me they know anything about amiibo or certain pieces scarcity. Just hoping I pick the "right" Target to go to on Sunday since none could tell me if they had any Rosalina in stock or what the levels were at.
youve got a PM

Nothing at the Burlington, NJ TRU unless you're looking for Bowser. They had five of those. No Toon Link, no Sheik, no Lucario. Couldn't find anyone working the video game section either to ask if they had any. Someone else came in while I was looking too and walked away disappointed.

so in reading these posts :  did alot of you do preoorders at toysrus for pickup.  I did for ship to my house.  Is the fear the figures may get damaged in shipping?

Just called toysRus and they said they didn't get any lucarios. I asked them when are they expecting to get any in and they said next week (I can already see myself not getting lucario even with my preorder card) Smfh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back