Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
tagging this post so I can let you know in a month or 2 when it's not available anywhere.

This has nothing to do with target, it's nintendo who is making them rare
Sounds good. I hope you aren't too prideful to admit you were wrong when the time comes. There will be more printed to meet demand, especially when Mario Party is released. I got one for my kid on the site, you guys go ahead and hoard them...

350 users are reading this thread, 156 are guests. Come on, join the party.

Holy shit I guess someone got shot over an amiibo

www.latimes.com/entertainment/amiibo-craze.html
The page you were looking for cannot be found.
The page may no longer exist or may have moved to another web address. Try again to locate what you want by choosing a section from the navigation menu at left, viewing our Site Map or using the search box below.

Thank you.

A guy at my target was screaming and making a scene because they would only sell him 3 figures. He was raving about how he ran a business and had already sold the figures. I don't understand what kind of a moron would sell something they don't have yet.

Also there was a kid who bought three and an old lady behind him. The guy asked if they were together and they said no. Then the old lady bought three and the kid came back and addressed her as grandma.

Some people... :wall:

Well. My dad told me that I couldn't go to target because of the snow... Kinda sad and disappointed but I know he just wants to keep me safe. But kinda angry at him because said it like an asshole. So when I tell him they sold out I hope he feels really bad.
If anything he is probably going to feel bad for having such an ungrateful child. How dare he put your safety above your desire for a new toy! Sounds like someone needs to lose their allowance this week, and maybe go to time out for a bit.

Just got mine from the plaza Bonita store in San diego. Got there at about 745 and they were handing out tickets. They said they had 44 Rosalina's and they were 1 per customer. I ended up with #36
Of course people without tickets still managed to get to the electronics before people with tickets, but those people didn't get any.
Overall, good job target!
I went to Santee. I got there around 7:40 and was 8 in line. They had the entire line move single file to the electronics counter and strictly one per person. By 8, there seemed to be almost 20 of us there. Glad to hear you got one and Plaza Bonita did a good job.

Warning to all my CAGs in the Bay Area....AVOID THE TARGET OFF STORY RD IN SAN JOSE, CA!!!! THEY HAVE ZERO ROSALINAS!!

Story One:

When the doors opened, it was me and one other guy. What we thought was going to be a smooth experience turned into frustration and anger. We went to the amiibo section and nothing was put out. We went to the electronics guy and asked for the Rosalinas. He looked completely perplexed. He said nothing like that had come in during the last few days. We asked politely if he could check in the back. When he returned, he merely just gave us a frown and a thumbs down. By this point, 4 more people joined the fray. I tried to explain the situation and how reports were coming back that most other targets in the Bay Area had shipments of Rosalinas. He checked his little handheld computer and no inventory was showing. He went to the back one more time and still came out with nothing. Everyone left disappointed and frustrated.....except for me because my wife was able to get one at another Target.

Story two:

My wife and I decide to divide and conquer. She goes to the Target off Coleman and Taylor in San Jose, CA. She arrives at 7a and the line is already 8 people deep. Around 7:55a, it is now 20 people deep. Right before the store opened, a bunch of low-life college kids rushed the door as it opened and took an alternate route the electronics section. She reports by the time she and the rest of the people in her line reach the section, about 10 people were rushing the electronics counter. In fear that she was about to waste her time, she decided to take executive action and get  fuck up in their faces. "THANKS FOR GOING IN THE FRONT OF THE LINE SINCE THE REST OF US HAD BEEN WAITING SINCE 7AM!!!" The crowd falls silent and everyone pauses. The electronics guy said "Wait, these people in the front were not first in line?" She confidently says "NO!" Thank the good Lord that this electronics guy respects the power of a good line and forced the rushers to go to the back. She was able to come up with one Rosalina!  

Showing not available on Brickseek for all stores in my area. Might have to actually leave the house to check. Good luck to all those looking and congrats to all who got what they were looking for!

If anything he is probably going to feel bad for having such an ungrateful child. How dare he put your safety above your desire for a new toy! Sounds like someone needs to lose their allowance this week, and maybe go to time out for a bit.
Is "time out" code for getting smacked around a bit?

A guy at my target was screaming and making a scene because they would only sell him 3 figures. He was raving about how he ran a business and had already sold the figures. I don't understand what kind of a moron would sell something they don't have yet.

Also there was a kid who bought three and an old lady behind him. The guy asked if they were together and they said no. Then the old lady bought three and the kid came back and addressed her as grandma.

Some people... :wall:
Luckily I saw none of these kinds of people at my target. Was that 3 each of rosalina or just 3 total of the figures (toon link, rosalina, bowser, ect.).

Seriously. We should all find his dad's number and call him to tell him that she was available on Target.com while he was busy bad mouthing his dad.

I had her in my cart while I was looking for things to fill the $50 free shipping. Then she went out of stock.... I bet that's a common story.

Showing not available on Brickseek for all stores in my area. Might have to actually leave the house to check. Good luck to all those looking and congrats to all who got what they were looking for!
None of the stores in my area showed up as having Rosalina in stock with BrickSeek even though they had them.

here's my story:

i went at 5 am waiting in the snow. i was playing my mm 3ds new xl and ppl were stunned, asking how i got it so early. i let them know my long lasting friendship with shiguru mayamooto. by 8 am there had been 19 other people there and i was first in line. i was SOOOOOOO happy. when the doors opened i warned anyone that, they can run all they want, but if im not first in line at the electronics place there will be a few dead bodies laying around. rosalina was mine. they didnt have her on shelves, so i ordered the manager to go find them. she came back with nothing. i told everyone to STAY CALM. I looked straight into the managers eyes and told her, look again. now. and don't come back empty handed. she came back with a box full of them, 20 in total. everyone cheered my name TWIITER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER. she called the another worker to come ring us out. he seemed new so i pounced at the situation, and told him to ring up the entire box for me. that's right, all 20 amiibos. all mine. no one had a clue what i was doing. i paid and took the entire box with me. every single nerd was stunned. a little kid was crying. one came to confront me, and i gave him a deadly stare. he backed off and started to cry.

i didn't run out the store, i walked. why you ask? because #twitter isnt afraid of a few nerds

I had her in my cart while I was looking for things to fill the $50 free shipping. Then she went out of stock.... I bet that's a common story.
i just grabbed some random thing to hit $50 for free shipping. random item will be returned to the store later.

here's my story:

i went at 5 am waiting in the snow. i was playing my mm 3ds new xl and ppl were stunned, asking how i got it so early. i let them know my long lasting friendship with shiguru mayamooto. by 8 am there had been 19 other people there and i was first in line. i was SOOOOOOO happy. when the doors opened i warned anyone that, they can run all they want, but if im not first in line at the electronics place there will be a few dead bodies laying around. rosalina was mine. they didnt have her on shelves, so i ordered the manager to go find them. she came back with nothing. i told everyone to STAY CALM. I looked straight into the managers eyes and told her, look again. now. and don't come back empty handed. she came back with a box full of them, 20 in total. everyone cheered my name TWIITER TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER. she called the another worker to come ring us out. he seemed new so i pounced at the situation, and told him to ring up the entire box for me. that's right, all 20 amiibos. all mine. no one had a clue what i was doing. i paid and took the entire box with me. every single nerd was stunned. a little kid was crying. one came to confront me, and i gave him a deadly stare. he backed off and started to cry.

i didn't run out the store, i walked. why you ask? because #twitter isnt afraid of a few nerds
cool story bro.

I just added Divergent Blu Rayx3 or 4 (i dont remember) for $10 since it was one of the first to pull up when I clicked $10 blu rays lol

Brickseek ins't working for Rosalina. It showed zero for my store, even though they had them in stock. You're better off checking the Target Website for store look up on this one.

This one really pisses me off... in case you want to hear "Jerk Hoarder Screws All" story #752...

I had to work this morning but my girlfriend was awesome enough to get up early and go to Target for me.
I asked her to try and be there at 7:30

She gets there at 6:45 cuz she's amazing and is #2 in line.
More people start arriving around 7:30.
Jerk on a bike arrives at 7:45.
Doors open at 8:00 and jerk rides his bike into the store.

The rest of the line walks calmly to the electronics department where jerk on bike had just finished buying every Rosalina figure.

How the F was a per person limit not a standard policy on something like this? My g/f doesn't like to stir up trouble in stores but I'm definitely going to be going down there to get a manager and raise some hell.

But in the meantime, I'm super glad you guys gave a heads up and I was able to get an online order. CAGs rule!

here's my story:

can you send me one plz

My target (cerritos,ca) only had 4 shiek, seems like there was plenty of rosalina. Everyone walked in a line to the electronics except for two kids...which no one minded thankfully.

Good luck to the rest of my west coast cags. Now time to buy some face wash for the girlfriend while I'm here
I was first at the store that I went to, people started running once the doors opened. I let a little kid cut in front of me who got there pretty early so he can get a Sheik along with his Rosalina.

I wish they would have given out tickets to begin with but they didn't.

When skylanders first came out their exclusive Whirlwind sold for 100 bucks on eBay right before Xmas. My wife and I accidentally bought one each so that was a nice Xmas bonus selling the extra one. Then it was everywhere a month later. People are nuts.
That may be true, but we're now about 3 months away from the launch of Wave 1 and two months from the launch of Wave 2 and the rare ones are no where to be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back