Amnesia: The Dark Descent on Onlive for FREE!

Any way to buy without putting a CC?
I do have a membership valid (but with card expired. They're asking for a new one)

[quote name='Montes']Any way to buy without putting a CC?
I do have a membership valid (but with card expired. They're asking for a new one)[/QUOTE]

Just go to Amnesia in he marketplace. Instead of paying, go down to Promo code and enter it. It'll set the price at 0 and you won't have to enter any card.

I just got it. Lol. I completely forgot about it when. I got home. Then the computer took forever to boot up, OnLive had to update, then it kicked me out a couple times due to a bad connection but I was finally able to get it.

If you can get 5 mbps down and about 1 up you should not have trouble.

Honestly, you won't be able to log in to the client if you don't have the bandwidth. Move quick though, this deal ends really soon tonight!

[quote name='Snuggelz']Hm. I've been quite curious about onlive for a while now. Is the service quite stable? Anyone have any qualms about it?[/QUOTE]

thank you so much op (and onlive lol) I am a console gamer but this game has gotten really great reviews so I owe it to the devs to play it. This game is (so far) really F'n fun..never been a fan of onlives connection (like 8 months ago) now im trying it and it seems alot better imo.

bread's done
Back