An OTT and very adult topic. Can excessive masterubation have side effects?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you ever figure out who X was, prmononoke?

And also....
anime_cat.jpg

Andrew WK's show last night was, without a doubt, the craziest concert (if you can even call it that) that I've ever been to. Absolutely nuts.

I was also pleasantly surprised to find MC Chris opening for him.

I throw some more details about the show in the concert thread later. I need a shower now, rather desperately.

[quote name='TheRock88']Sean, that should be fine with me. I might stop by Gamestop beforehand though.[/quote]

I always go to gamestop before jerking it.

Delete that before Mak reads it, KBW, you'll give him a heart attack. :cool:[quote name='Temporaryscars']I just don't get what i'm supposed to do.[/QUOTE]::Remembers your GTAIV "broken controller" episode::

Oh yeah.

There's only one game mode. The map starts with two special crates on it. If those are destroyed, two more crates are generated further up the line. If those crates are blown up, another two are generated further up.

You're either the attackers of the defenders. Attackers are in charge of pushing the line up and destroying all the crates. You can either shoot them with explosives(grenades, grenade launcher, C4?) or plant a charge on them, which is more efficient. You have only a limited number of spawns available, there will be a bar on your HUD to indicate how many you have left. Defenders have to defend those crates and hold the line. You have unlimited spawns. If a charge is placed on a crate you can defuse it.

Alternatively:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/b/badcompany/20080627-multiplayer.htm

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Yes, all your dreams have come true!! It's the new Ass the OTT Turns!!![/quote]

:applause:

Honestly, I don't know why no one has ever done this before. It's really funny when you sum up 500+ posts in a single post.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Yeah, I masturbate too much; I need to know if that's unhealthy for me or not.[/quote]

For you, no. That's just hot.

Quoted for Mak's future reference...

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Yeah, I masturbate too much; I need to know if that's unhealthy for me or not.[/quote]
Wow, teefer is that bad huh?:lol:

[quote name='zewone']Is there only one gametype for multi?[/QUOTE]So far. They're patching in Conquest really soon, I think that's the classic Battlefield mode where you have to cap the flags?

[quote name='zewone']Is that real?[/QUOTE]

I doubted it at first too, but Telegraph is pretty damn credible and they have a couple facts on it, so I'm pretty sure it's legit.

Hmmm...

Juggers is trying to tell me that someone broke in last night, stole the faceplate from my 360, broke my iPod, turned up the volume on all the televisions and moved a bunch of stuff from my office into his bedroom.

The best part? The sincerity in his voice as he tries to figure out the "mystery" of who did it.

[quote name='sasukekun']Did you ever figure out who X was, prmononoke?[/quote]

Yeah.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Andrew WK's show last night was, without a doubt, the craziest concert (if you can even call it that) that I've ever been to. Absolutely nuts.

I was also pleasantly surprised to find MC Chris opening for him.

I throw some more details about the show in the concert thread later. I need a shower now, rather desperately.[/quote]

I would have love to gone to that. I saw MC play for the third time about a month ago, and he plays such a great show, even after seeing him multiple times.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Hmmm...

Juggers is trying to tell me that someone broke in last night, stole the faceplate from my 360, broke my iPod, turned up the volume on all the televisions and moved a bunch of stuff from my office into his bedroom.

The best part? The sincerity in his voice as he tries to figure out the "mystery" of who did it.[/quote]

sounds like a recipe for an ass kicking.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']He is out of town is what. "Masterubation" is my only hope. I like how prmononoke's version of the word has "master" and "rub" in it. *chuckles*[/quote]

I actually do know how to spell it, fortunately. (I won the spelling bee in fifth grade!)

It's MSI Magnus who has some trouble.

I remember the first word I was given in the spelling bee was "skillet"

------

Wow, what an idiot. I was looking for a right align code for the longest time, right now and all I had to do was highlight my sig and just push the little "right align" button in the editor thingy. #-o

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not eating pizza for another few months. Been gassy as a motherfucker lately.

And I lost in a spelling bee while trying to spell 'haggard.'

Stupid word. :whistle2:(

I lost my first spelling bee in fourth grade on "beginning." I spelled that shit with two "G"s. :[

I lost another one in 6th grade on "quadrumanous", while the other $$$$as got words like "throne".

fuck them.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']:lol:

everytime i play the scout on tf2 i think of jimmiemac

"FIYA FIYA FIYA!"[/QUOTE]

You and everyone else.

I have no idea what word I won on.

I lost in sixth grade though. I think people were pretty surprised, since I'd won in fifth grade, and fifth graders rarely won the spelling bee at my school.

When I was at Lowe's to get that chimney starter thing I figured I'd grab some of those fluorescent coil light bulbs for my room since the normal bulbs make my room really hot. I grabbed the daylight ones instead of soft white since the soft white seemed more yellow and I figured the true white would be less of a glare.

Holy shit. It is the brightest light I have ever seen.

The word I messed up on in my elementary spelling bee was "plane", I was thinking of "plain". I should have known they would be simpler words, but I was trying to make things complicated. I should have asked them to use it in a sentence.

I wonder how different my life would have been, had I won that bee. :whistle2:k

:lol:

I had never heard 'haggard' before as a third, or was it second, grader so I threw in one 'r' instead of two.

The winner had to spell 'penguin.' Bullshit.

[quote name='zewone']The word I messed up on in my elementary spelling bee was "plane", I was thinking of "plain". I should have known they would be simpler words, but I was trying to make things complicated. I should have asked them to use it in a sentence.

I wonder how different my life would have been, had I won that bee. :whistle2:k[/quote]

Haha, you would have probably lost the round coming up.

That's why I got online... to check how many munnies I had in my bank account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sean, have you gotten the GH:A co-op cheesemints?

I need the one for gold star, and the two for playing all songs lead and backup guitar. If I do all lead and you do all backup will we each got an achievement, or not?

I got fucked over by "macaroni" in 4th grade, I think I added an extra R or something. I was able to spell all the following ones correctly too. :cool:

---

I'll be on later, seanr1221, trying to setup Steam for this Day of Defeat free weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back