An OTT and very adult topic. Can excessive masterubation have side effects?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish the AT&T plans weren't rape, I want an iPhone.

I'll settle for a Sidekick LX or whatever the new one is called. I'll have to go lookin' at the local T-Mobile store or mall kiosk sometime.

Didn't X do the same thing, zew? Are his priveledges gone?

Yeah, I told X and Jim about it and they stole the idea from me. $$$$as went crazy with it.

X and me are banned, but big surprised, Jim isn't!

Man-crush can get you a long ways.

But didn't you guys do that shit like day 1 of CAG 2.0 before there was a thread about not fuckin' with the tags?

I'm pretty sure the thread said 'from this point forward', anyway.

[quote name='Maklershed']Do Cheapy and Jimmie know each other personally. Or have they ever met?[/QUOTE]
I don't think they've ever met.

[quote name='Rocko']But didn't you guys do that shit like day 1 of CAG 2.0 before there was a thread about not fuckin' with the tags?

I'm pretty sure the thread said 'from this point forward', anyway.[/QUOTE]
Yep, exactly. The thread was made because of me and X, and "from this point forward" meant "I'm going to make up the rules as I go along and not tell you about them."

[quote name='zewone']I don't think they've ever met.[/quote]

Wait, what?

I thought they were IRL friends, like, before the site went up, and that's why Jimmie got special treatment.

Damn, it's been raining all morning.

I feel like working-out in my garage but the last time I left the garage open, some asshole passed down the street in his car like two or three times, and the fourth time he purposely slowed down and sat there staring at me while I had my legs up in the air doing sit-ups.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I got fucked over by "macaroni" in 4th grade, I think I added an extra R or something. I was able to spell all the following ones correctly too. :cool:

---

I'll be on later, seanr1221, trying to setup Steam for this Day of Defeat free weekend.[/QUOTE]

mojimsocks, what's your steam id?

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Damn, it's been raining all morning.

I feel like working-out in my garage but the last time I left the garage open, some asshole passed down the street in his car like two or three times, and the fourth time he purposely slowed down and sat there staring at me while I had my legs up in the air doing sit-ups.[/QUOTE]

sorry about that.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Damn, it's been raining all morning.

I feel like working-out in my garage but the last time I left the garage open, some asshole passed down the street in his car like two or three times, and the fourth time he purposely slowed down and sat there staring at me while I had my legs up in the air doing sit-ups.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Just open it up half-way.

Dang, I thought you and The Man were close, zewone.

---

"mojimbo", Sleepy King, but I'm just gonna play DoD classic/TFC classic/DoD Source maybe for now cause I ain't got a decent graphics card. :cool:

I enjoyed my one successful stint in the spelling bee, as I made second alternate on the school team and got a day off from my classes, free lunch, and got to watch the others do all the work as I sat in the audience.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dang, I thought you and The Man were close, zewone.
[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if it was him or Shrike/Linkin/Gwen/Daphatty.

If it was him, I could see him doing it because CAG 2.0 (especially the blogs) are near and dear to him.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dang, I thought you and The Man were close, zewone.

---

"mojimbo", Sleepy King, but I'm just gonna play DoD classic/TFC classic/DoD Source maybe for now cause I ain't got a decent graphics card. :cool:[/QUOTE]

$100 get you a plenty good graphics card, homeslice

[quote name='darthbudge']In the spelling Bee, I messed up on the word "Banana". I put too many N's in there. I still got 3rd place though.[/QUOTE]

This happened last Tuesday.

[quote name='zewone']You went to a real school before?[/quote]

No...

I used to be in group that all home schoolers and we would get together twice a week, and you have classes and go over two or three subjects. So it counted somehow as school so we got to have Spelling Bee's and Geography Bee's. I only did the Spelling Bee once, in the 6th grade I think, and I got 3rd.

I did the Geography Bee three times (5th, 6th, 7th) and I actually won in the 7th grade.

KKKasey never saw Woo-woo guy before the other day. Shit's like 10 years old. So the fact you havn't seen an obscure sketch comedy show shouldn't be that surprising.

Darthbudge, for real, hearing you talk about your real life and how fucked it is, and you not knowing how fucked it is, it makes me sad in the core of my soul. I have a feeling nothing will ever come up Milhouse for you.

Don't worry about him, he has his life in perfect order.

He's going to either be a construction worker, a locksmith, or a TV repairman. Life is good.

[quote name='Rocko']Don't worry about him, he has his life in perfect order.

He's going to either be a construction worker, a locksmith, or a TV repairman. Life is good.[/quote]

:lol: :roll:

Those were possible summer jobs. I know I am gonna do something with computers, I don't know what though.

Well, if you get a gig doing door to door sales, at least you already have some experience with annoying people at their homes.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back