An OTT and very adult topic. Can excessive masterubation have side effects?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A shitty day turned out to be a good one.

Got a warning for doing 109 in a 70, another warning four hours later for 92 in a 65 and the lady at Jack in the Box didn't even charge my card. :whee:

[quote name='seanr1221']:whee:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']:whee:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='seanr1221']:whee:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']
:whee:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Maklershed']:whee:[/QUOTE]

:whee:

[quote name='tiredfornow']A shitty day turned out to be a good one.

Got a warning for doing 109 in a 70, another warning four hours later for 92 in a 65 and the lady at Jack in the Box didn't even charge my card. :whee:[/QUOTE]You fucking stink.

Well, beat GH:A on Expert.

Yaaaaaawn.

I'll never get that 325K in Train Kept A Rollin' achievement, or the three remaining Co-Op achievements. The others one I should be able to manage, though.

Temp, if you're around, want to play some TDM in CoD4 tonight?

Wow, I won't be able to get the achievement for buying all guitars either, there's a lot of them and you'd need to play that shit on Medium and Easy to get enough cash for them. fuck that.

When it started raining by Alice or so, the speed limit dropped to 55 and I passed a cop doing 70 w/ another guy following behind me, but the cop stopped him instead. :cool:

[quote name='Rocko']Well, beat GH:A on Expert.

Yaaaaaawn.

I'll never get that 325K in Train Kept A Rollin' achievement, or the three remaining Co-Op achievements. The others one I should be able to manage, though.

Temp, if you're around, want to play some TDM in CoD4 tonight?[/quote]

I would love to.

Seanbean, is there an Unreal demo?

[quote name='Rocko']Darthbudge, how's the Warped Tour trip with your buddies workin' out? I hear it's an awesome show this year.[/quote]

:lol: The show is going on right now. I spent what money I had on MGS4, so I couldn't afford tickets. Also, another one of my friends couldn't go for some reason, so just 2 people went down there.

[quote name='darthbudge']So you didn't go to the Warped Tour today Jimbo?[/QUOTE]Oh, I was just pulling your chain.

:grouphug:

Wall-E can't hear right, $$$$a be callin' here Eva when her name's EVE.

I want to get some of those movie scene recreation figures from TRU when I go later this week.

I'll join you guys in CoD4 tonight.

Temp, if you don't like twitch shooters, you wont like Unreal.

I remember on the PS3 I had a really nice kill in a vehicle. All the vehicles have secondary fires, and the Viper's (which is like a speed bike) is to eject you out and crash into a target and explode.

Well, I came up on a giant spider walker vehicle, launched the Viper into it, and shot it with rockets as I fell to he ground, blowing it up.

It was OTHB to say the least :cool:

frosty - hit me up on AIM whenever you get a chance.

I don't see you on my list right now, but I think its cause my phone fucked with the entire list cause its only showing I have 6 buddies. :whistle2:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back