An OTT and very adult topic. Can excessive masterubation have side effects?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fucking hate Dells. I don't know why Pixie always buys them from her dad.

Now, to power on her laptop, she has to press down on her keyboard so that the power button connection gets made.

Where did I learn this? Dell's forums. :eyeroll:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I fucking hate Dells. I don't know why Pixie always buys them from her dad.

Now, to power on her laptop, she has to press down on her keyboard so that the power button connection gets made.

Where did I learn this? Dell's forums. :eyeroll:[/quote]

And I almost would have had to buy one if it hadn't been for you :grouphug:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I fucking hate Dells. I don't know why Pixie always buys them from her dad.

Where did I learn this? Dell's forums. :eyeroll:[/quote]

Actually, as far as pre-built PC's go, I like Dell alot. However, Self Built PC >>>> Pre-made PC.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Ok Sean, when you get Unreal, let me know how it is and if it's good, i'll give it a rent.[/QUOTE]

I know it's gonna be good, cause I had it on that triple ;)

What times Dooty?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Sean got cloned!? Weird shit right there...[/quote]

Hey LP, I saw Wall-E yesterday and I liked it alot. The best part of the whole movie if you ask me was the very beginning when it was just him, and nobody else was around.

Also, my friends saw Story of Year today, and they said the show was awesome. I wish I could have been there. :/

I got some real fireworks tonight. Nothing but Chinese written on them is always a sure sign of quality. Also a good sign is when you get them as a crate, not packages. Best sign though, is when they were purchased from my buddy's stepdad who looks dead on like Sammy from the Wedding Singer.

[quote name='darthbudge']Hey LP, I saw Wall-E yesterday and I liked it alot. The best part of the whole movie if you ask me was the very beginning when it was just him, and nobody else was around.

Also, my friends saw Story of Year today, and they said the show was awesome. I wish I could have been there. :/[/quote]

Yup...Wall-E rules...I want to will buy this toy:
51bobM7LYVL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
51O8%2BFh0RZL._AA280_.jpg
517pbKwWOYL._AA280_.jpg
51BTHc2Vi5L._AA280_.jpg

Too bad you missed SOTY they put on a great show! Glad to hear they're still kicking ass.

[quote name='manthing']LikinPenis...

Good Luck finding Wall-E toys...

Ees hard[/quote]

Yeah, I know...already checked the Disney store at the mall...and been checking Amazon. Within time it will come back in stock.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']LP's gonna stuff his weed into Wall-E.[/quote]

1. I don't smoke weed...never have...probably never will.
2. You can't store anything inside...its just an image of compacted trash.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Oh, and I don't care if manbricks plays, I just might have to mute him is all. ;)[/QUOTE]

I may come on in a little bit Temp.

[quote name='Moxio']Wow, whoever cut out the Joker in your sig LP must have been really awesome. :cool:[/quote]

I remember when I had it as my desktop against a black background. That was super awesome. I wonder who cut it? :whistle2:k

[quote name='Moxio']Wow, whoever cut out the Joker in your sig LP must have been really awesome. :cool:[/quote]

You know what I forgot to give you props for that...thank you. I was about to cut it myself and I remembered that someone did on the The Dark Knight thread, turns out it was you and the image was still there luckily. You saved me a ton of time...Thanks...great cutting work :bow:

Geez...

I'm watching Gotham Knight a second time...

And I just realize that the first part took the plot from an ep. of the Animated Series +10 years ago

:whistle2:|

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Now, to power on her laptop, she has to press down on her keyboard so that the power button connection gets made.

Where did I learn this? Dell's forums. :eyeroll:[/QUOTE]

Ahahaha.

[quote name='manthing']Geez...

I'm watching Gotham Knight a second time...

And I just realize that the first part took the plot from an ep. of the Animated Series +10 years ago

:whistle2:|[/quote]
I watched it a second time today, too. :whee:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey, make me a similar Gamercard, but better, LP. :cool:[/quote]

Similar but better? You trying to say mine sucks? :nottalking:

Besides Sean, you haven't used that one for a week yet and you already want a new one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back