And you thought you had a nice collection...

[quote name='zionoverfire']Outside of the Dr. Who wall it all looks like garbage to me.[/quote]

It seems to work for him, so why not?

I think it's neat that this guy took the time to put together such a big collection of stuff, but unfortunately, I have no idea what most of these items are and as a result simply do not care. If he enjoys the stuff he's got, I guess that's all that really matters. :D

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3']I think it's neat that this guy took the time to put together such a big collection of stuff, but unfortunately, I have no idea what most of these items are and as a result simply do not care. If he enjoys the stuff he's got, I guess that's all that really matters. :D[/quote]

Yeah, I thought this was going to be an incredible game collection... oh well.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Outside of the Dr. Who wall it all looks like garbage to me.[/quote]

I kind of agree, Alot of that stuff just seems like junk or just groups of stuff that he calls a collection.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I guess some people don't have anything to do with their time.[/quote]

Ah, the battle cry of the uninteresting.

What do YOU do with your time? It seems that he does plenty with his time, that's a pretty big pile of shit he's got there and I'm sure it took hundreds if not thousands of hours of searching to find t all.

First off...MR HAPPY!!!! Sweet!

Second:
Kinder Eggs are european chocolate eggs with toys inside. I got an egg last christmas that was a bit bigger than a mini-football, and it had a Smurf house w/smurf that you had to put together. Most eggs are the size of what you would get for easter, but made of choclate and holding neat fun to assemble toys

I'd love to have that guys library, except I'd replace the sci fi books with non-fiction and various religious texts. The guy seems to be a collector in the truest sense, he picks random types of things and just collects them, though he doesn't just get random stuff, he picks a certain thing to collect and collects all of it. Basically, it's the type of thing I would be proud to have done, but embarressed to tell anyone about.

[quote name='eldad9'][quote name='zionoverfire']Outside of the Dr. Who wall it all looks like garbage to me.[/quote]

It seems to work for him, so why not?[/quote]

I quote your title:

And you thought you had a nice collection...

outside of the Dr. Who collection I'm really not impressed.

DUDE--HOLY SHIT! I REMEMBER THOSE MR. MEN THINGS SOMEHOW!

Seriously, though, what kind of merchandise did they have for those Mr. Men? I don't think I had any plush dolls, but I remember seeing them...like trading cards or something...

[quote name='goergegavin']That cartoon character wall and the bottle wall has a lot of stuff on them.[/quote]

What a good observation! You're doing very well. :D

[quote name='XboxMaster']DUDE--HOLY SHIT! I REMEMBER THOSE MR. MEN THINGS SOMEHOW!

Seriously, though, what kind of merchandise did they have for those Mr. Men? I don't think I had any plush dolls, but I remember seeing them...like trading cards or something...[/quote]
I believe the Mr. Men series started out as a children's book series. There was a book for practically every adjective: Mr. Clean, Mr. Dirty, Mr. Happy, Mr. Sad, etc., etc., etc. The books were on the humorous side, and I collected them for quite awhile. Unfortunately, I don't have them anymore. :cry:

From the Glass Animal collection:

"The collection is smaller than it once was, (I don't actively add to it anymore) because one day a few years ago, in my last house, a blackbird got in and couldn't find its way out again. In its panic it flew all over the place and landed on these shelves, promptly walking along and knocking them off. (I lost a few of my bottle collection that day as well)."

Damn, that sucks. :lol:

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='XboxMaster']DUDE--HOLY SHIT! I REMEMBER THOSE MR. MEN THINGS SOMEHOW!

Seriously, though, what kind of merchandise did they have for those Mr. Men? I don't think I had any plush dolls, but I remember seeing them...like trading cards or something...[/quote]
I believe the Mr. Men series started out as a children's book series. There was a book for practically every adjective: Mr. Clean, Mr. Dirty, Mr. Happy, Mr. Sad, etc., etc., etc. The books were on the humorous side, and I collected them for quite awhile. Unfortunately, I don't have them anymore. :cry:[/quote]

OMFG, you're right! Dude, I remember those books! They were the absolute shit! Man, I wish I could find those old books and read them all over again. I'd be so happy. :D

My mom would like the decanters...

The cartoon figure wall is staggering... in one of those 'I don't know if I should be impressed or creeped out' ways. (I gotta admit, I ahve a funny urge to start mailing this guy random cartoon toys to see how long it takes him to run out of room and/or ask for it to firrgin' stop.)

You know dude, if there's an earthquake, they'll probably have to haul your bloddy carcass out from under a mound of toys and broken glass. (And this is how you think after you spend 8 hours behind the counter at a craft store trying to explain to 70-year old women and people who don't speak english why their slik roses and scrapbook paper cost 10 cents more than they thought.)

[quote name='dcfox']I think its safe to say this guy is single.[/quote]

My initial thoughts, exactly!

Or what a woman would say he he ever brought her back to "his" place!

:rofl:

BLOODY HELL!!!

:rofl: You beat me to it.

I'd love to be sitting in his house when an earthquake tremor hits and watch him running around, freaking out and trying to save all the breakables. :twisted:

[quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='Javil'][quote name='XboxMaster']DUDE--HOLY SHIT! I REMEMBER THOSE MR. MEN THINGS SOMEHOW!

I believe the Mr. Men series started out as a children's book series. There was a book for practically every adjective: Mr. Clean, Mr. Dirty, Mr. Happy, Mr. Sad, etc., etc., etc. The books were on the humorous side, and I collected them for quite awhile. Unfortunately, I don't have them anymore. :cry:[/quote]

OMFG, you're right! Dude, I remember those books! They were the absolute shit! Man, I wish I could find those old books and read them all over again. I'd be so happy. :D[/quote]
If I wasn't strapped for cash, I'd be all over this! :D

He collects bottles...are you allowed to do that? I have heard of gathering, but for something that has no real purpose (it would be like collecting entertainment centers) but to hold things, is rather different. And I second (or third or fourth) the lack of surprise, when I read no mentions of a significant other.

[quote name='magictoilet']earthquake=PWNED[/quote]
Pretty much...

:rofl:

[quote name='JimmieMac'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I guess some people don't have anything to do with their time.[/quote]

Ah, the battle cry of the uninteresting.

What do YOU do with your time? It seems that he does plenty with his time, that's a pretty big pile of shit he's got there and I'm sure it took hundreds if not thousands of hours of searching to find t all.[/quote]
I have some relatives that do this with salt shakers... they travel the U.S. and search for new ones they don't have. Not my bag... but hey... each to there own.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Wow thats alot of shit.[/quote]

:lol:

The only thing he has that I would want is his Star Trek book library.

This is my favorite part of the whole thing
me.jpg

One at a time ladies, he still needs to put up more shelves for his collection of lonely nights.

bread's done
Back