Android games ongoing sales.

It's the exact opposite for me. I don't WANT to have to open an app to get information like weather, texts, etc. I want to see them when I turn on my phone, and only open the ones for which I want more information. That's one of the main reasons I switched to Android from iPhone.

Not sure if I see the point of paying for any widgets, the first thing I did when I got my phone was get rid of mine. Maybe I'm old school but less stuff covering my wallpaper the better. Fill me in on what am I missing out on that I can't just open an app for.

starting to hate my   kindle      google play has better sales and deals  ... its just too bad you can buy crap off  google play for  your kindle  without  jailbreaking it what i dont think i can (since it would void the warranty)

I tried to warn you :rofl:
hell cant pass up on it though it will get me though thanksgiving and then maybe pick up a cheap one that plays google play.

only paid 99 bucks for it new

then again i have over 100 apps on it. Only play it once ever 3 to 4 days. It would have to be a hell of a deal for me to buy another one..

is 4.99 a good price to pay for Kairosoft Co.,Ltd games..i dont think they ever go on sale

thinking pocket stable

Last edited by a moderator:
is 4.99 a good price to pay for Kairosoft Co.,Ltd games..i dont think they ever go on sale

thinking pocket stable

I've seen them on sale on Google Play and the iOS App Store, so I presume Amazon will have similar discounts (typically they drop to $0.99-$1.99).

hell cant pass up on it though it will get me though thanksgiving and then maybe pick up a cheap one that plays google play.

then again i have over 100 apps on it. Only play it once ever 3 to 4 days. It would have to be a hell of a deal for me to buy another one..

thinking pocket stable
I think I got Dungeon Village for $.99 about a year back or so on Google Play. I think it was their anniversary promotion or something.

thinking pocket stable
Not worth that much to me. I thought Game Dev Story was OK, but it gets repetitive fast. I'd spend a $1 at most.

i am not sure if this is a new thread worthy but kitkat and android are doing a cross promo. go find some specially marked kitkat's from target/safeways/walgreens or any other major retailers. enter the code at https://www.hersheys.com/kitkat/android/ for a chance to win a nexus 7, $5 google play credit, or a small bag of kitkat minis

chance to win is quite good. i bought 6, opened 3, and won 2x $5 and a big of mini kitkats. other people in SD are reporting a high winning chance. 

They do go on sale, but not super often. But yes, holy crap yes, most of them are absolutely worth it. My favorite is Grand Prix Story, but Game Dev Story is a must-have too. I'd start with either one of those and if you like them, any of the others are good. If not, you won't like any of the others anyway.

thinking pocket stable

They do go on sale, but not super often. But yes, holy crap yes, most of them are absolutely worth it. My favorite is Grand Prix Story, but Game Dev Story is a must-have too. I'd start with either one of those and if you like them, any of the others are good. If not, you won't like any of the others anyway.
yea i got game story (was going to get it on 3ds but heard it was awful and it was cheaper on the app) paid 2.50 for it.

might wait around thanksgiving to see if any major sales...

I'm tempted on that M&M Clash of Heroes game. Is it a direct port of the DS Game? Pretty sure I got stuck near one of the end bosses on that one.

Don't really hav much time to play it either.

Does anyone know if these games ever went on sale? Elder Sign: Omens and Ticket To Ride

Im also looking for other boardgames / dice based android games that I may have missed.

Just looking for that fix till late Friday nights board gaming with friends.

Hello everyone ! Can anyone recommend any FANTASTIC board games ? Something like maybe "Munchkin" or really any kind of RPG-like board games ?
I myself have been on a never ending quest for digital board games (or turn-based RTS for pass and play digital gaming), ever since I got my first Android tablet.

Here are my favorites that I have so far - perhaps the most FANTASTIC? =)

- Carcassonne

- Catan

- Elder Signs: Omens (Has 3 in-app purchase expansions.)

- Everlands HD (Unique strategy, Hidden Gem IMO)

- Hey, That's My Fish! (Vast improvement over physical version as there is no set-up. Easy pick up & play with quick rounds!)

- Knizia's Through the Desert (Most complicated scoring ruleset of the bunch, but deep strategy if you give it a chance)

- Reiner Knizia's Tigris & Euphrates (Barely touched, but bought on a whim, because I liked Through the Desert. Has a lot of potential)

- Ticket to Ride

Some others I've found, but haven't played enough to fully recommend yet:

- Chinese Checkers

- Great Big War Game

- Greed Corp HD (Liked it on PC, but sounds like it has a terrible pay-to-play system now =/)

- Khet

- Neuroshima Hex (Don't think this one has multiplayer)

- Steambirds (Simple not too flashy, not to deep, but has turn-based local multiplayer)

- Talisman Prologue HD (Singleplayer only, looks great though)

- The Game of Life

- Total War Battles (Haven't tried yet, I think this is real-time strategy though)

- Chainsaw Warrior (Singleplayer only? Heard good things)

- Uniwar HD

- Ingenious

- Buzzwords

- Loot and Scoot

- Levee en Masse

- Zulus on the Ramparts!

- Don Quixote

- RED

*EDIT* Added a couple more to the list. Just realized you requested RPG-specific games, which there aren't many... I maybe got a little carried away with my list.

I came here with amazing news everyone....

HERO ACADEMY IS NOW ON ANDROID!!!

And everything you have bought before carries over with your account AND it has cross-play with iOS and PC

If you haven't played it before you can get it for free and then additional teams are IAP but the game is quite balanced and no one team is better than another.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.robotentertainment.heroacademy&hl=en

I am so excited to finally have this on the go!

I got like $25 in Google Play credit now.  Been splurging and buying a bunch of games that people have recommending on the AndroidGaming subreddit.

Breach and Clear and Kingdom Rush Frontier have been really fun.

i hope they have massive sales on tables  black friday.. my kindle is nice (only paid 99 for it) but missing out on all of the google play deals    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

World of Goo is on sale for $0.99.

Also Prince of Persia Shadow & Flame has been on sale for a buck for a couple days, any one get it? Worth it?

Also Prince of Persia Shadow & Flame has been on sale for a buck for a couple days, any one get it? Worth it?
Huh, I didn't even know this was a thing. I'm a big PoP fan so I will have to look more into this...

Android Police Thursday Sales (a day late, I know)

GA3: Slaves of Rema – $2.99 from $5.99

Lemegeton Master Edition – $2.00 from $5.00

Farm Frenzy – $0.99 from $1.99

The Tiny Bang Story – $0.99 from $2.99.

Prince of Persia Shadow & Flame – $0.99 from $2.99

FireJumpers - Wildfire RTS – $0.99 from $1.99

Heads up, my company's game, Breach & Clear, will be on sale for $1.99 very soon (set the sale on Google Play, so it will appear within the next few hours).

There's also a huge content update coming within the next few days that will add a new map set in Mexico as well as a new game mode (Escape Plan). There is a ton of content in the package and $1.99 is an absolute steal. The price will be going up to $3.99 on the 18th - make of that as you will. :)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gun.bnc&hl=en

bread's done
Back