Anime/Manga/Games for trade/sale! Added New Manga and Anime 2/19

gettin close buddy, i hope i gets some of this :) i'm most likely not going to be around when its gettin real close to auction end tho, it'll be around the time my kids go to bed/just after hopefully. they will all be tubbed and fed(for baby) and in bed in 4 hours

retract this bid, sorry formerroadie :) i got so much bid on, i'll be nice to ppl also :)

Last edited by a moderator:
stripes - if you really want that blue dragon, you can have it i won't bid nemore on it. its yours if you like, seems like you really want it i'll let you take it for the 8, i'll retract :) i can be a nice generous guy also :)

stripes lol i know, but you can take it :) it was only a minor want, i can get that one locally.

johnsan - cuz thats a big want and i can tbuy locally. sooo.....

Persona (LE with soundtrack and box) - 20

hmm...to keep bidding or to not keep bidding....big question...but is it really worth it? im not even sure the value of this game used or new, i can't find it locally is all i know

i agree with you my friend...but what is msrp?? i don't know, i don't think its too expensive tho, 30 maybe? 35?? 40?? i don't got eb or nething here to tell me these things lol, i got to depend on amazon or internet, or hope walmart actually gets something good haha

i dont think i see these at walmart or anything common like that but amazon sells the regular edition for 38 new and doesnt offer the collectors edition.

i promise to not bid anymore since i just found out my psp is missing :cry::cry:

[quote name='gameguy1001']i agree with you my friend...but what is msrp?? i don't know, i don't think its too expensive tho, 30 maybe? 35?? 40?? i don't got eb or nething here to tell me these things lol, i got to depend on amazon or internet, or hope walmart actually gets something good haha[/QUOTE]

$50 looks good to me ;)

johnson - its your sorry...

former - sorry, its gone past my cap, someone else can keep bidding if they want, i'm out of this one :)

former is there a way to atleast bring my bid down to what the lowest would of been because i kinda have no use for it unless your willing to cancel my bids?? which i doubt, unless you can give it to gameguy for his 22 bid

LOL! Yeah, bids are sort of set in stone or I would be scrambling to correct massive amounts here and there all the time.... I think one got by me earlier, but that's not normal at all per the OP rules.... :)

my bad former, i was giving the bid to stripes, i had a 9 dollar bid on the blue dragon, i didn't realize it was against the rules, if you would like it can also be changed, to make sure everything is by the rules :)

[quote name='johnsonnguyen3']oh well i will have to find a way to deal with it i guess

would be nice if i can get it for 23 formerroadie[/QUOTE]

I'm confused. Why can't you play it?

[quote name='johnsonnguyen3']i dont think i see these at walmart or anything common like that but amazon sells the regular edition for 38 new and doesnt offer the collectors edition.

i promise to not bid anymore since i just found out my psp is missing :cry::cry:[/QUOTE]

i have looked ever since i saw this post and still no luck

[quote name='johnsonnguyen3']i have looked ever since i saw this post and still no luck[/QUOTE]

Pm'd you. now, back to the bidding folks.... 1-2 hours left!!!

bread's done
Back