Anime/Manga/Games for trade/sale! Added New Manga and Anime 2/19

saw that and tried to edit my post.... unfortunately i made it to the wrong line....

meant to do 2 gauntlet ; 4 innocent life. Is that possible, or would you not consider that?

[quote name='gameguy1001']yes, back to bidding..ppl stay away from my stuff :p[/QUOTE]

You know someone is ahead of you on one of the Castlevania games?

[quote name='gameguy1001']josh - yea i do :) was debating putting another bid or not..but not sure its worth it.[/QUOTE]

I'm tempted to bid since you aren't. Sorry man.

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia - $17

Ok, the invoices will go out sometime between tomorrow night and Tues Morning. I'm sick and have things I gotta get done between now and then, so please be patient.

That said, thanks everyone! I appreciate the bids and attention! Things will get shipped out soon after your moola comes in :). Again, thanks!

[quote name='Josh5890']Yea!!! I win 3 games!!![/QUOTE]

Josh, my bad, I mad a mistake on Suikoden Tactics.... it goes to another person. I missed the prior bid. I am sorry... forgive :( :bomb:

[quote name='formerroadie']Josh, my bad, I mad a mistake on Suikoden Tactics.... it goes to another person. I missed the prior bid. I am sorry... forgive :( :bomb:[/QUOTE]

You stupid son of a mother f'ing a-hole!!!

Jk. I understand. Running a lowball isn't easy. It's all good. I'm still walking out with 2 games. I'm not upset at all. Congrats to the winner.

[quote name='1trueshad0w']Nooo, someone bid on Makai Kingdom right when I decided to take a shower. D;[/QUOTE]

You chose cleanliness over gameliness ..... :applause:

[quote name='Josh5890']You stupid son of a mother f'ing a-hole!!!

Jk. I understand. Running a lowball isn't easy. It's all good. I'm still walking out with 2 games. I'm not upset at all. Congrats to the winner.[/QUOTE]

:grouphug: :D

[quote name='Squarehard']If only tomorrow wasn't a federal holiday, you may have been able to get some stuff shipped out :*([/QUOTE]

Silly USA :cry:

I sent a PM a few days because I didn't know if I had paid or not. (Long Story) Anyway he hasn't responded yet, and it looks like he was on Thursday morning.

I got a message earlier this week that he 'lost' my address... not really sure how thats possible when paypal has it listed with the payment you sned :/

Probably going to neg this if it doesn't arrive Sat or at least some sort of update.... kinda dumb since its over a 6 dollar item. ha.

Hmmm there must be some logical explination. I dont think he would be the kind of guy to just take money from fellow CAGers.....hopefully its just a delay.

[quote name='GtotheA']Hmmm there must be some logical explination. I dont think he would be the kind of guy to just take money from fellow CAGers.....hopefully its just a delay.[/QUOTE]

I know he's been really sick for the last week or two, so that likely plays into matters.

Just because you don't hear from him right away does notmean he's trying to rip.he could be sick or real nisy or anything at all. Sometimes life throws a lot at you and some things get slow :)

Hey everyone. Sorry! I had a publishing deadline to make and it got hairy!!!! Anyway, most of the packages are out. The only ones not out are the ones that paid late which are going out in the morning ;)

Please don't hurt me.....

I'm happy to say that my package was waiting at home for me today. Thanks man! I'm glad you were able to get everything out. Looking forward to playing my new games!

Your inbox is full so I'm kind of forced to post here.. this is what the PM read;

Hey, did you ever get around to shipping out the item that I won in your lowball?

1trueshad0w
Shadow of the Colossus GH $2

I'm pretty sure I paid $5 total for the game and shipping but I never received anything. The payment was made through PayPal, my email address is [email protected]. Please let me know, thanks!

bread's done
Back