Anime Thread Sky Sapphire. Materialise. Start!

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, if my computer wasn't busted, I'd be watching monster! Ep 5 (or the whichever one with the sister) was pretty darn good. I just don't see how this series will last for 60+ episodes ;)

oh well, back to watching champloo for the millionth time (not complaining! :) )

i don't about best episode but it's definitely one of the funniest.

[quote name='Apossum']damn, if my computer wasn't busted, I'd be watching monster! Ep 5 (or the whichever one with the sister) was pretty darn good. I just don't see how this series will last for 60+ episodes ;)[/QUOTE]
Oh, they do a remarkable job of keeping it fresh without resorting to pointless filler or unnecessarily prolonging things. Have no fear.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Oh, they do a remarkable job of keeping it fresh without resorting to pointless filler or unnecessarily prolonging things. Have no fear.[/QUOTE]they do it by actually following the manga's story very closely, so the anime comes out just as good as the manga.
far too many animes end up bad because they deviate from the manga somehow or just make arcs/endings up (ie Naruto for filler; many other anime that end badly because the manga is still in progress when the anime is being made), IMO

Just watched episode 6 of Champloo. Man, was that a waste of an episode! I'll watch through #9 before bed...

[quote name='jmcc']Well, stuff's finally getting done in Bleach 214 . I didn't see Ichigo going that route.[/QUOTE]Suprised me, but I guess there was a reason they kept reasserting his impotence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back