anubuis II for the wii 5.95 @ amazon

I agree that it is a good filler, if you need a few more dollars for free shipping. I was considering ordering since I could probably sell it for that price on EBay after I am done with it and basically get to play it for free but I decided against it since I have a huge backlog of games.

If you need it as filler and intend to trade, so be it. Steer clear if you possibly can though. This is one of the most dismal excuses of a game I've ever had the displeasure of "playing." It reminds me of an early PS1 attempt at a 3D platformer, only crappier.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']I'm going to go out on a limb and guess nobody played the first Anubis.[/QUOTE]

This is the first one... it's not "Anubis Two" but rather "Anubis The Second" as in the name of the character. Sad, huh? They knew it wouldn't sell, so they made it look like a sequel in hopes that someone would say, "This has to be good, if it's the second in a series!"

And agreed with everyone that hates this game. It's awful.

I buy junk like this on occasion just to see for myself how truly awful a game can be. I currently own E.T. (2600), Superman 64, Charlie's Angels (GCN) and Aquaman/Drake of the 99 Dragons (Xbox). This may be my next hideous collector piece.

Ah, Data Design, how I hate thee. This game is so horrific, not even worth $6. The game will kill you during cut scenes if you trigger them with an enemy on the screen! =P

Billy the Wizard is definitely their crappiest of crap, so if you want to laugh at unplayable games, pick that up...or actually, just steal it, they don't deserve your money.

The boyfriend and I joke about this game every time we see it. We joked that no one had ever heard of Anubis I but I had no idea that there actually WAS no Anubis I game.

[quote name='mcpeepants']It's no Ninjabread Man...[/QUOTE]

actually... it IS ninjabread man

both games are made by the same company, along with a couple others. and guess what, they're all the same game with different skins. ninjabread man is candy graphics. anubis II is egyptian graphics. but the guts of them are the same.

bread's done
Back