Any CAG's in NC?

[quote name='msriflegirl']
For you Raleigh area CAG'ers, the Target in Cary has Modern Warfare 2: Hardened Edition (360) for $55.98. They has 7 or 8 copies on Monday afternoon (1/18). You can find it on the top shelf of one of the endcaps with the other clearance games.[/QUOTE]

Is this the Target at Crossroads?

[quote name='dmzauk']Is this the Target at Crossroads?[/QUOTE]

Yep. I didn't make it in there today, so I am not sure if there are any left...of course, it didn't look like they were flying off the shelf, so you should be able to scoop one up.

[quote name='msriflegirl']Yep. I didn't make it in there today, so I am not sure if there are any left...of course, it didn't look like they were flying off the shelf, so you should be able to scoop one up.[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much!

Ed Mcckays is right down the road from me but I've never been in... Do they have a graphic novel section? I always mean to check it but never get to it..

[quote name='homeland']Ed Mcckays is right down the road from me but I've never been in... Do they have a graphic novel section? I always mean to check it but never get to it..[/QUOTE]

yup. been a month or two since i went but they had a decent selection last time i was there. i believe it was over near the dvd section.

a bit of a late entry into this thread, but i'm from Laurel Hill, small town about halfway between Charlotte and Wilmington, and an hour or so south of Fayetteville.

[quote name='sdime98']a bit of a late entry into this thread, but i'm from Laurel Hill, small town about halfway between Charlotte and Wilmington, and an hour or so south of Fayetteville.[/QUOTE]

Does 74 pass through your town?

[quote name='msriflegirl']Does 74 pass through your town?[/QUOTE]

yea, but not if you blink, you'll have missed it. i think our claim to fame is we have the only hardee's in the county, to compliment both of our stoplights.:roll: gotta love a tiny town. haha

Finally went to Ed Mccays the other night and was pretty impressed. Didn't buy anything but do they have a lot of content including some vintage games.

[quote name='sdime98']yea, but not if you blink, you'll have missed it. i think our claim to fame is we have the only hardee's in the county, to compliment both of our stoplights.:roll: gotta love a tiny town. haha[/QUOTE]

Haha...I know the feeling...I am from Bladen County...our biggest claim to fame is a hog processing plant...biggest one in the world :bumpkin:

just a heads up for those looking for bb penny guides, brier creek and knightdale both had theirs pulled already when i went in yesterday. if anyone found an extra brutal legend, let me know before you take it to ed mckay's, i'll gladly compensate you a few bucks for your time.

edit: and a MUA2 if really did penny. (that still seems to be up in the air)

The Cary store pulled their penny guides also. I might check Garner and Crabtree later this afternoon.

If anyone grabs an extra Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 guide, I would be happy to compensate you for your effort as well.

[quote name='msriflegirl']Haha...I know the feeling...I am from Bladen County...our biggest claim to fame is a hog processing plant...biggest one in the world :bumpkin:[/QUOTE]

:applause:...haha.

i hear ya though, but yea, i'm just 2 counties over on the opposite side of good ol' robeson county. :roll:

^lol...

I checked the Crabtree and Capital Blvd BB's today and didnt see any of the reported pennied guides. According to folks in the guide thread, R&C: ACIT dropped also. If anyone gets their hands on an extra one of these, please let me know.

[quote name='msriflegirl']^lol...

I checked the Crabtree and Capital Blvd BB's today and didnt see any of the reported pennied guides. According to folks in the guide thread, R&C: ACIT dropped also. If anyone gets their hands on an extra one of these, please let me know.[/QUOTE]

Not into the guides collection but there were some the other day at Target behind the TTC mall in the clearance section. Unfortunately I don't remember which ones they had.

[quote name='homeland']Not into the guides collection but there were some the other day at Target behind the TTC mall in the clearance section. Unfortunately I don't remember which ones they had.[/QUOTE]

i think it was scribblenauts, halo wars and mua2. i saw them there as well. i believe they are down to $5.

i'll probably be picking up mua2 for that price unless i can find someone online who got it for a penny this week.

Heh, the Play-n-Trade at TTC looks like it closed up. I saw paper covering the backdoor and what looked like shelving at the front driving by. Those stores in that little strip are in a bad place...

[quote name='m3g4t0ky0']Heh, the Play-n-Trade at TTC looks like it closed up. I saw paper covering the backdoor and what looked like shelving at the front driving by. Those stores in that little strip are in a bad place...[/QUOTE]

Ya the only good thing there is Domincs pizza which is :drool: though haven't tried Shanes Rib shack.

The Sears in Crabtree has a few decent PS3 titles on clearance for $19.99...Wet (1 copy as of 3/6/10), Brutal Legend, Dirt 2, Motorstorm Pacific Rift, Lego Rock Band, several Guitar Hero titles, and a few others.

I wish our Sears was that nice, could you pick up Motorstorm Pacific Rift? If so, how much shipped? In Charlotte area here.

[quote name='JmyHny']I wish our Sears was that nice, could you pick up Motorstorm Pacific Rift? If so, how much shipped? In Charlotte area here.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind shipping you one if there are any when I can make it back there (probably tomorrow if you really want one...the mall is about 10 minutes away). Check your PM's...

[quote name='homeland']Finally went to Ed Mccays the other night and was pretty impressed. Didn't buy anything but do they have a lot of content including some vintage games.[/QUOTE]

They used to be way better. I used to buy a ton of stuff there because it was all priced so cheap. They finally wised up and found someone who knew what the market value of shit was on Ebay. Now I tend to buy like 10 bucks worth of stuff every month or two. Their Blu Ray selection has been shit lately and I don't really buy games anymore.

[quote name='Sa2vador']Any CAG's in the Asheville area? Feeling lonely out here :'([/QUOTE]

Yes! Me...Im from Asheville.

Resident Evil 5 :360: is on clearance at Target. They had about 10 last time I went (a few days ago)

Raleigh here. Edmckay has Star Ocean 2 PS1 for $24 and Suikoden PS1 $40. Good deals? Also, I found a gem at a local Goodwill -- Harvest Moon Back to Nature PS1 $.99!

I'm in Fort Mill, SC, but because Charlotte, NC is only two miles away, I consider myself part of Charlotte, especially since I only moved to Fort Mill from Charlotte six months ago.

Anyhow, the Blockbuster in the shopping center of the South Tryon Wal-mart is closing. Went there yesterday and pretty much everything was just 10% off at this point. Almost bought Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga 360, but the disc looked like someone had run over a few dozen times then used it for a frisbee. Picked up 5 empty 360 cases for $1. Thinking about going there tomorrow to get some empty DS and Wii cases. Never hurts to have some extras around.

^ In the huge blur thread, I saw something about a Capital RD or something, maybe, location accepting both, so I would try that location at least!

Charlotte CAGer here, with a hint of Greensboro.

[quote name='kodos64']anyone in raleigh tried to get blur for $10 w/ coupons @ BB?[/QUOTE]

I haven't tried using them in Raleigh, but I got one on Sunday at the Fayetteville BB (Skibo Rd.) and on Monday at the New Hope Commons BB (off 15/501 in Durham). It might be worth a try at the Cary BB. I have never had them to turn me down before with a coupon...I just didnt get a chance to try them this time around.

[quote name='kodos64']anyone in raleigh tried to get blur for $10 w/ coupons @ BB?[/QUOTE]

i did the one on timber took both coupons and my reward coupon

main reason people cant tell raleigh and garner apart is there really isnt a clear spot where they both end, like some adress in the middle of garner are raleigh

[quote name='wesdw369']main reason people cant tell raleigh and garner apart is there really isnt a clear spot where they both end, like some adress in the middle of garner are raleigh[/QUOTE]

I had an address like that, lived between Garner and Clayton and had a Raleigh address and a Garner phone number. So weird!

you should see my area my address is angier, accross the street is garner, dunn, benson, willow springs, raleigh, coats, and 1 holly springs, i coule understand garner and benson and possibly angier since i live at 50 and 210 maybe 10 minutes from each but not the others

can any of you guys in raleigh, durham, cary, and apex keep an eye out on one piece unlimited adventure for the wii for me? really want it but it keeps saying stores in those areas, but everytime i decide to go up there the tracker on the website says none within 30 miles of me

Hey, I my parent just moved down to Wilmington. Being a freshman in college, that means I'll be spending my summers down there. So I guess I'm partially an NC CAG.

bread's done
Back