Anybody else catch the Team America sneak preview tonight? ***spoilers***

I like South Park, but I think this movies looks really bad. And everyone please note, this is just an opinion. Don't flip out.

yeah, I wasn't sure what to expect either, but it was pretty freakin' funny.

[quote name='Rig']I like South Park, but I think this movies looks really bad. And everyone please note, this is just an opinion. Don't flip out.[/quote]

It sure was - dude, why isn't Steven Seagal your avatar?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']was it worth seeing?

I would have gone, but my friend went to NY this weekend[/quote]

[quote name='The_Continental']It sure was - dude, why isn't Steven Seagal your avatar?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']was it worth seeing?

I would have gone, but my friend went to NY this weekend[/quote][/quote]

I changed it back (am tired of seeing scott hall everytime I post)

good to hear it was a decent movie and not a piece of crap like some of their early movies

This movie was supposed to get an NC-17 rating before they edited it down. IT'S PUPPETS!

EDIT: Saw the puking part on Mtv's Making the Movie. Thought it was pretty funny.

Casey,

you have got to cut this image down and make it your avatar!!!

middlesteven.gif

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Casey,

you have got to cut this image down and make it your avatar!!!

middlesteven.gif
[/quote]

EDIT: Actuall that is awesome. Changing it right now

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']HA. You don't know for how long I laughed at your new avatar... :rofl:[/quote]

when you look at it next to that picture, It is even harder to resist laughter

I think I'll wait for the DVD, I'm sure the dvd will be the "unrated" version and be more interesting. I seem to be doing that alot now that so many movies are being made PG-13.

i enjoyed it quite a bit. it's no south park, but the songs alone are classic. it doesn't speak well for the movie when i say it wouldn't be a tenth as funny as it was without all the vulgarity, but it's true. still, it's a must-see, even for the most hardcore of pupaphobes.

agreed, I have a feelng we're going to hear a lot more about dicks, assholes, and pussies in the near future.

may even become the new "I'm Rick James bitch."

[quote name='rocksolidaudio']i enjoyed it quite a bit. it's no south park, but the songs alone are classic. it doesn't speak well for the movie when i say it wouldn't be a tenth as funny as it was without all the vulgarity, but it's true. still, it's a must-see, even for the most hardcore of pupaphobes.[/quote]

bread's done
Back