Anybody else just get a deadspace 2 closed access beta invite?

[quote name='operation_remie']i have a 360 and i got one for the ps3. anyone want it? first one to send me a message gets it.[/QUOTE]

THANKS !

the absolute coolest CAG ever !!

Yeah same here, I could use an invite if anyone has one to spare, and if I do get an invite later on, I'll pass it forward to an another fellow CAG in need

Damn. I didn't get one. I have PSN+ and follow DS on FB/Twitter. Wonder if those who are getting them signed up for something awhile back.

Really looking forward to this sequel. Hope I can find a way to get a beta key.

Those who play, let us know how it is.

[quote name='1HiTekTexan']Don't hold out bro.... What's up?[/QUOTE]

You have to register a copy of the first dead space linked with your EA account and then select people from there got selected.

Supposedly the beta says were going to play with the developers and expect to play with them on psn and talk with them in the forum for feedback.

Just found out that if you signed up for EA Gun Club a while back you should be getting one. not sure if its true but I did sign up for the gun club and got a code

might be too late but try signing up now

[quote name='NJGura87']It's yours[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Really cool of you to give it to me. :applause:

This really made my night. :D

Downloading now. Wild it's only 305 MB.

[quote name='1HiTekTexan']Thank you. Really cool of you to give it to me. :applause:

This really made my night. :D

Downloading now. Wild it's only 305 MB.[/QUOTE]

Damn. Lucky you.
I'll gladly take a code that someone doesn't want.

[quote name='hendrickfan24']do you have a RAW screenshot of the email? dont block anything cus if you do then i wont believe you[/QUOTE]

lol @ this guy

All these people in here are definitely lying. :roll:

Man, I wish I had registered my copy of Dead Space when I bought it. I have an account just never registered.

If anyone gets a PS3 BETA voucher they don't want, PM me and I will give you a God of War: Ghosts of Sparta code for trade.

I have some Vindictus beta keys if anyone would like to exchange it for a dead space mp beta key :)

i got a code, but im pretty sure i never registered it. not a PSN + member either. i dont think ive ever even played dead space yet, i bought it for 360 using those $15 off codes from recycle bank and paid 5 bucks for it.

[quote name='overblood']it is also to play with the developers to[/QUOTE]

the whole beta is not just for those 2 hours is it? that is just when they will be playing, right?

[quote name='ritchardf']the whole beta is not just for those 2 hours is it? that is just when they will be playing, right?[/QUOTE]

Thats when they will be playing, just finish playing two rounds and Im glad to say Im not disappointed. :) great controls, gameplay, and you have to have a mic! your team is dead without it lol

well I have a code I can't use sence I don't have a ps3 I won't be using it but I would raver do a trade than just give it to someone

and I wonder if they gave it to people that are members to the gun club

bread's done
Back