Anybody else just get a deadspace 2 closed access beta invite?

The controls are MUCH more snappy than the first Dead Space, I have only played as the humans so far though. So far I think its decent, but I wouldnt probably buy Dead Space 2 for the multiplayer experience...just the single player.

I will happily take a free code if someone wants to PM me one! If you want, I'll trade a Black Ops Gamestop Exclusive Avatar flight suit for Xbox/PS3!

Just got thru with a few matches. Controls are spot on. Limited to one map. You can tell this is an early beta. Not to say it isn't a good sign of things to come. I personally didn't experience any lag at all. It seemed like players were not having alot of luck communicating with their headsets.
I did not have mine on but I could here my team trying to talk to one another. It was very choppy. Not understandable. Really the only downside so far. Seeing the beta is in an objective play type, bad communications is a shame. Overall, :applause: NOT canceling my pre-order.

The emails come from EA or do they come from Sony?

I just updated my EA account and offered to take all their spam mail.

And if anyone would be so generous, I'd love to have a code. If I get one later on, I'll be sure to give it out here.

Just checked me email and surprisingly I got a code. I'm not a PSN+ member, I have been subscribing since the start, and I'm a member of the EA gun club.

[quote name='bullet time']Don't want:
4CQQ-JMB6-5NLC
[/QUOTE]

Weird. I can get to the page that shows it's the beta, but I get an error when I click continue. Guess someone beat me to it. :cry:

EDIT: Someone else got it.

*shakes fist*

Last edited by a moderator:
Redeemed the code on Media Go and proceeded to download it 5 minutes later on my PS3. As soon as I pressed X to start the download, I immediately got my first ever yellow light of death. Great first impression Dead Space 2.

I'll trade Pain or an Uncharted 2 Siege DLC pack for a code if anyone would like to. PM me and I'd be glad to.

I too would love a beta code, Im sure I've got a code from PAX you can have

Add me to the long list of people begging for a Dead Space 2 code. I want it so bad, Dead Space is one of my favorite games. It makes me so sad Visceral didn't send me a code.

Ah damn, would've loved to have gotten one of these. I loved the first game. If anyone has an extra or one they don't plan on using for either console I'd appreciate it. :p

I remember when the betas were given to people who wanted to test them to make the game better (GAP), now its sad that you have to PAY (PS+) to test. i have been in quite a few myself, and really wanted in this 1, owell, but if theres an extra floating around id love to test this. My psn name is the same, mrdiamond666. THX KIND CAG'RS

I got a PS3 DS2 beta invite. I don't have a PS3 so the first to pm me gets it if there is anyone interested.

[quote name='hendrickfan24']can anyone just make a new psn account and share the beta????[/QUOTE]
usually you have to be on the original account, SOME (very few) do not follow this, but it would overall be an inconvenience to most. I just got a key (thanks again =D) but if no one posts if it works or not, ill test it myself.

ok looks like im the only one XD

the content WILL load, so if you do put it on another account 5 people will be set =3

Yeah, I know what you mean. No biggie. I'd just like to write up a preview for it, so I hope I can obtain one somehow. n__n

Sadly no e-mail here. I guess I will add my voice to all the others clamoring for a PS3 key if anyone gets and extra and is willing to share. Thanks.

I signed up for EA Gun Club a while back and I got no email :cry: I'm kinda upset because I loved Dead Space and would love to get a chance to see this beta.

[quote name='Ultima22']Who's got two thumbs and wants a 360 invite?
THIS GUY![/QUOTE]it is only for the ps3 they never gave it for 360

I have a code but can't use it because I don't own a ps3 but I'm I'll only except a trade or maybe alittle cash for it because it is selling for 20 dollars on ebay

[quote name='overblood']I have a code but can't use it because I don't own a ps3 but I'm I'll only except a trade or maybe alittle cash for it because it is selling for 20 dollars on ebay[/QUOTE]
i'll give you $1 for it.

[quote name='overblood']I have a code but can't use it because I don't own a ps3 but I'm I'll only except a trade or maybe alittle cash for it because it is selling for 20 dollars on ebay[/QUOTE]

I dont see any dead space 2 beta listing...

I won't pay cash but I will trade a Vindictus beta code for it or a tomb raider demo/beta (not sure what it is) steam early access code for PC.

The beta rule verbatim "Betas for games. Most TOS's/EULA's for the beta say that the beta discs can't be sold/given away, during the beta or after the beta has expired. Depends on the terms of the EULA/TOS for the beta, though if planning to sell/trade them on CAG, please provide a copy of the EULA/TOS that explains that can be sold. Without that proof, betas can't be sold."

As posted here http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72504

[quote name='veronesepk']No idea why I got this - anybody else just get an e-mail with a key (PS3)?[/QUOTE]

I got one too. I own both systems, but would trade the key for an avatar item, or something equally cheesy for the 360 if anyone's interested...

[quote name='1HiTekTexan']The beta rule verbatim "Betas for games. Most TOS's/EULA's for the beta say that the beta discs can't be sold/given away, during the beta or after the beta has expired. Depends on the terms of the EULA/TOS for the beta, though if planning to sell/trade them on CAG, please provide a copy of the EULA/TOS that explains that can be sold. Without that proof, betas can't be sold."

As posted here http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72504[/QUOTE]
what if they don't give any tos with on the e-mail they gave me

[quote name='overblood']what if they don't give any tos with on the e-mail they gave me[/QUOTE]

Dude it doesn't matter if there is one in the email or not. There is still a TOS regarding it. I am sure nobody would mind if you traded it for another beta key but nobody likes when someone gets a code and tries to sell it for cash when they probably shouldn't have gotten the code in the first place when people who should have gotten it that can use it didn't.

Honestly I don't know why people who don't even have a ps3 got the code. They should have sent the code out only to people who have a ps3 gamertag tied to their EA account.

bread's done
Back