Anyone doing the BF games spreadsheet this year?

Honestly for the past few years, black Friday for me has been about hitting up the retro stores that have % off deals, ect, instead of the best buy/Walmart/targets of the world.

I did the CAG BF thread a few times years before and may do one this year but it's so much work and it doesn't help when threads get deleted, links removed and my threads edited to accommodated affiliated links. Easier to just post links in discords (for others wondering, this is the main one I use) and Twitter (Wario64 is one of the better ones), where the information isn't altered.

I do thank all else here who have helped with those threads in the past, but CAG is just not the avenue I feel like posting such list and work when it doesn't stay how I presented it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I stated it before, but I am telling you deku deals site is where to go. I can't recall the last time I came to this site and actually found a deal..and the twitter feed here isn't help either. Feels like they are always mentioning some statue for 184.99 of some scantily clad woman.

Gamestop thread = people still asking about $5 coupon or complaining getting used instead of new (although some of the insane flips people do is entertaining to read)

Limited Run Games thread = people complaining about their shipping / process
Agreed, ever since the twitter links broke on the front page I've been using Deku Deals and have found it basically as good as it gets.

Only thing is Deku can't discern or alert you to more abstract things, like B2G1 type deals or coupons. Also seems like Amazon doesn't always update in real time for whatever reason, or at least, I've had it happen before. Otherwise it's amazing.

best black friday deal at Walmart

Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope - Nintendo Switch

Mario-Rabbids-Sparks-of-Hope-Nintendo-Switch_36136af9-82e7-4de6-bcee-7c4e4775480d.5b4c8ba19c836106b7dad2e2c8c62fe0.jpeg

$19.97
current price $19.97 $20.00 on Nov 22nd
$49.94
Was $49.94$20.00 on Nov 22nd
You save $29.94
You save$29.94
Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope - Nintendo Switch
1194.3 out of 5 Stars. 119 reviews

Shipping, arrives in 3+ days

Options

oh, sorry, missed this one

Need-For-Speed-Unbound-PlayStation-5_56dcc87f-0acf-4687-b1ce-275276ebb6e3.62f185b26778534e44269ac56914baab.jpeg

$14.97
current price $14.97 $20.00 on Nov 22nd
$49.94
Was $49.94$20.00 on Nov 22nd
You save $29.94
You save$29.94
Need For Speed: Unbound - PlayStation 5
1234.6 out of 5 Stars. 123 reviews

Shipping, arrives in 3+ days

Options

Not gonna lie, this site was so cool back in the day. It was nice seeing those tagged threads for the best buys, toys r us, target, walmart and circuit city weekly ads. Good times.
It was. Times have certainly changed especially with how dead this site is now.

I did the CAG BF thread a few times years before and may do one this year but it's so much work and it doesn't help when threads get deleted, links removed and my threads edited to accommodated affiliated links. Easier to just post links in discords and Twitter, where the information isn't altered.

I do thank all else here who have helped with those threads in the past, but CAG is just not the avenue I feel like posting such list and work when it doesn't stay how I presented it.
Any specific discords or twitter accounts that you recommend?

Miles Morales is legitimately an 8-10 hour game, I got the platinum in a little over 12 hours and didn't really rush anything. Not saying it is bad or anything just be forewarned it is very short if that will disappoint you.

Miles Morales is legitimately an 8-10 hour game, I got the platinum in a little over 12 hours and didn't really rush anything. Not saying it is bad or anything just be forewarned it is very short if that will disappoint you.
That’s the beauty of physical games. Probably worth at least $10 for the foreseeable future.

if thats the case i will just use gamestops return policy and beat it within the 7 day window

This is the BF deal of all deals.  ALMOST a  free XSX with diablo 4 for those that got lucky and both they and their spouse have both target circle reward offers in their wallet on the target app. 

XSX with diablo 4 bundle at target for $449.99 that come with a $75 target gift card as soon as you pick up the item in store or it ships
20% off using target circle reward off any single item YMMV
10% off using target circle reward of any tech item YMMV
5% off using target red card
Total sale price is $292.49
6.5% sales tax is $19.01
Total charged is $311.50

All this *2 using wives target circle offers on her account and her red card as well on a 2nd purchase.

$150 worth of gift cards sold on FB marketplace for $140

At this point after sale of the gift cards and purchasing the deal twice:

($311.50 * 2) - $140 = $483.00

Sell one of the XSX bundles on FB marketplace in a few week for $440 for a quick sale. (on ebay several have sold for this much right now)

XSX with Diablo 4 for $43 

Too bad I can't sell the Diablo 4 code since it's tied to the system, or I'd essentially come away with an XSX for free after selling the code for $43 

A console that normally retails for $559.99 for only $43 all said and done.  

At this point after sale of the gift cards and purchasing the deal twice:

($311.50 * 2) - $140 = $483.00

Sell one of the XSX bundles on FB marketplace in a few week for $440 for a quick sale. (on ebay several have sold for this much right now)
XSX with Diablo 4 for $43
Too bad I can't sell the Diablo 4 code since it's tied to the system, or I'd essentially come away with an XSX for free after selling the code for $43
A console that normally retails for $559.99 for only $43 all said and done.
The dumbest flip in history. Great deal to buy the series x. Would not bother to flip it though.

What kind of idiot is going to buy Xbox series x for $440 when the deals are widely advertised for cheaper?
The idiots that bought ebay items

which are the same bundle for that price or more, even though this deal was announced days ago.

Idiots are going to buy what they are told to buy so that others like myself can enjoy a brand new system for $500+ off when it's all said and done.

Where? And with a $75 gift card?!?
Yes on Target right now for $449 and then you get a $75 gift card.

Take another 5% off that with red card.

Take another 10% off with Target circle 10% off any tech item

Take another 20% off with Target circle 20% off any item

Stop paying full price for XSX like the haters do. The ones who don't think you can sell this system for $440 to some idiot once the deals are over when we've literally go people paying that much right now on ebay when the deal is active lol.

They must not have any need for a $75 free target gift card, so they paid $440 for it on ebay lol.

And even if you don't want to buy 2 and go through the hassle of selling 1, you still get 1 of them for $311.50 and a $75 gift card on top of that if you have all the Target circle discounts above available.

The idiots that bought ebay items

which are the same bundle for that price or more, even though this deal was announced days ago.

Idiots are going to buy what they are told to buy so that others like myself can enjoy a brand new system for $500+ off when it's all said and done.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=xbox+diablo+bundle&_sacat=0&LH_ItemCondition=3&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1

I'm looking for the FF16 deluxe deal at target for $40 as seen on the spreadsheet but I can't actually find it on their site: anyone got the link?

A ton of stuff on sale, but nothing I want.

Am I really gonna have to pay full price for the Pikmin games? 

I'm also in a weird place of "should I get some of these games on PS4...or hold off and get them on PS5"...which I still don't really want.

A ton of stuff on sale, but nothing I want.

Am I really gonna have to pay full price for the Pikmin games?

I'm also in a weird place of "should I get some of these games on PS4...or hold off and get them on PS5"...which I still don't really want.
Nintendo 1st party games never drop in price. Only on Black Fridays they'll drop $20 or $30 at best.

So far I bought these games below:

Front Mission 1st: Limited Edition (NSW) $20 Amazon
Pocky & Rocky Reshrined (NSW) $12 Amazon
Kibry's Return to Dream Land Deluxe (NSW) $25 GameStop
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (NSW) $30 Target

bread's done
Back