Anyone doing the BF games spreadsheet this year?

Yes on Target right now for $449 and then you get a $75 gift card.
Take another 5% off that with red card.
Take another 10% off with Target circle 10% off any tech item
Take another 20% off with Target circle 20% off any item

Stop paying full price for XSX like the haters do. The ones who don't think you can sell this system for $440 to some idiot once the deals are over when we've literally go people paying that much right now on ebay when the deal is active lol.
They must not have any need for a $75 free target gift card, so they paid $440 for it on ebay lol.

And even if you don't want to buy 2 and go through the hassle of selling 1, you still get 1 of them for $311.50 and a $75 gift card on top of that if you have all the Target circle discounts above available.
No, I was implying to the other poster where anyone could get it cheaper than Target. Nowhere, it would seem.

looks like my best video game deals this BF was getting Target to price match Staples for Tears of the kingdom and Mario Wonder. Saved me from having to drive to staples.

looks like my best video game deals this BF was getting Target to price match Staples for Tears of the kingdom and Mario Wonder. Saved me from having to drive to staples.
QVC has them at the same price after using code holiday20. Normally I would use the 5% red card on top, but didn't feel like waiting 30 minutes for Target to match the price. Many of these good deals aren't even on these "spreadsheets" that you see floating around.

QVC has them at the same price after using code holiday20. Normally I would use the 5% red card on top, but didn't feel like waiting 30 minutes for Target to match the price. Many of these good deals aren't even on these "spreadsheets" that you see floating around.
yeah but with Target I was able to pick them up today.

While the thread was moved for the right reason (asking a question in the Deals forum), moving this thread is the biggest contribution Cheapy has made to the BF threads in recent years.

bread's done
Back