Anyone gOTT a spare bedroom...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahahahaha,
I was trying to rescue red from Paradise Falls, and when I tried to take the collar off her head exploded. Owned.

FO3 spoilar

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Unrelated, but when Cheekuh and I breezed through FL, we drove right by Brandon! We we stopped in Tarpon (Tampon?) Springs on the way to Venice and Ft. Myers.[/QUOTE]
Yep those are yet more Florida places I haven't been to. I don't get out much.

[quote name='JolietJake']Linkin, is that you?[/quote]

The sad thing is, I have Batman Begins and want to see Dark Night. I just can never set aside a couple hrs to do nothing but sit and watch a movie...

That's easy enough. Give juggers some of your PS1 games to break/play with, tell pixie the horde is coming and she'd better prepare.

That should buy you a few hours of alone time.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Can you actually take the collars off? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but you have to have a high science skill.

I still can't figure out if I can have Dogmeat and Fawkes as companions.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Yeah, but you have to have a high science skill.

I still can't figure out if I can have Dogmeat and Fawkes as companions.[/QUOTE]

companions are lame.

hey lulu, is jonathan gonna be in your new house with you? cuz i still owe him a punch in the neck for what he did to you last year. and a kick in the nuts (just for s's and g's)

[quote name='Chika']hey lulu, is jonathan gonna be in your new house with you? cuz i still owe him a punch in the neck for what he did to you last year. and a kick in the nuts (just for s's and g's)[/QUOTE]

I love neck punching! Count me in!

wolvecaseyfz8.jpg

Hey, Music. I work really late tonight.

You want to PM me the information, or will that not work?

:cool:

... erm. I get out in two hours.

Was the interaction between you two awkward after that photograph was taken?

Just imagine:

There was almost a Brak / Zenithian_Legend meet-up... :whistle2:k

(Where my fists met his face, m i rite?)

Hey, wubb. Is it tough work moderating the OTT?-- and only the OTT.

That's so arrogant, wubb. Really.

Hey, wubb. You genuinely abused your moderator powers, and got away with it scott free... thus your self-righteous act is, really, incomparable.

Also, for the record, an awful OTT was locked so that the budge / Liquid meet-up could be commemorated with a shotgun OTT.

I think it'd be best if you stopped posting in here, wubb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back