Anyone gOTT a spare bedroom...

Status
Not open for further replies.
wolback.jpg

Like I said just wait until the old ones hits 500, but I see you are hell bent on using your mod stick to push out this brilliant example of a OTT :rofl:

[quote name='wubb']Like I said just wait until the old ones hits 500, but I see you are hell bent on using your mod stick to push out this brilliant example of a OTT :rofl:[/QUOTE]
Nice diversion.

Just kidding.

ok, i normally don't get involved with this petty shit but you mods gotta get the fuck over yourselves. quit bitin on eachother's shit. i'm sick of the bitching and bickering. i come to the OTT to hear emo kids complain about how their life sucks cuz mommy bought them a 2009 escalade with the wrong color leather, not this bullshit. fuckin kids, can't fucking take you anywhere. this is why we can't have nice things.

[quote name='wubb']Like I said just wait until the old ones hits 500, but I see you are hell bent on using your mod stick to push out this brilliant example of a OTT :rofl:[/QUOTE]

How about no. You mods who think you know about the OTT don't know shit. Been running this shit much longer than any of you and all these rules you impose are garbage. No OTT should ever be merged and the best one always wins out. Stuff like that is how it should be run and handled. Breaking news is also more important than a JolietJake OTT.

Why don't you answer my question in the mod forum about the infractions and then you can tell me whats good.

Also don't ever compare my actions as a moderator to your own.

[quote name='Chika']ok, i normally don't get involved with this petty shit but you mods gotta get the fuck over yourselves. quit bitin on eachother's shit. i'm sick of the bitching and bickering. i come to the OTT to hear emo kids complain about how their life sucks cuz mommy bought them a 2009 escalade with the wrong color leather, not this bullshit. fuckin kids, can't fucking take you anywhere. this is why we can't have nice things.[/QUOTE]

:grouphug:

Hey, Casey. How delicious is the ironing to have a moderator who consistently deletes OTTs, amongst other underhanded abuses of power, make fun of you for deleting an OTT?

*puts microphone up to Casey's nose*

We have kids in here who complain about their 2009 Escalades? Last I checked in here everyone except Marten was poor and unimportant.

[quote name='TheRock88']what did wubb do this time?[/QUOTE]

:wave:

Damn I just had a great OTT idea. I'll be closing this one for mine in a few mins.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Quit looking up Playgirl issues, tclark.[/quote]
Thanks for the link btw, kept me form having to search.

[quote name='DarthPuma']:grouphug:[/quote]

:grouphug:

[quote name='Moxio']We have kids in here who complain about their 2009 Escalades? Last I checked in here everyone except Marten was poor and unimportant.[/quote]

i was taking dramatic license.

Hay cheeeeekah, on the subject of me, what do you know about Trailblazers? The civic you suggested is out, it's super hard to find one for a decent price around here, but we were seeing 04 trailblazers for like 6k. They seem like pretty solid cars, and I love chevy's.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Hay cheeeeekah, on the subject of me, what do you know about Trailblazers? The civic you suggested is out, it's super hard to find one for a decent price around here, but we were seeing 04 trailblazers for like 6k. They seem like pretty solid cars, and I love chevy's.[/quote]

:hot: hi, were you just not paying attention?

[quote name='Brak']You're a cruel mommy, Chika.[/quote]

because my kid will get a 10-yr old hand-me-down beater and have to have a job so they can pay for their own gas, car insurance and spending money? thenn hellz yes i am.

[quote name='Chika']because my kid will get a 10-yr old hand-me-down beater and have to have a job so they can pay for their own gas, car insurance and spending money? thenn hellz yes i am.[/QUOTE]
No. Not for that. For yelling at us.

Yeah. And don't forget to give Casey an infraction for his signatu-- Oh! Er... I forgot that you single-handedly grandfathered out the infraction system the very same way. #-o

My mistake.

wubb deletes OTTs after 500 posts and they've already been closed.

My "Stick To Walkin' Cripple OTT" is in the dump even tho it has 500 posts and closed.

What a _?

[quote name='Brak']No. Not for that. For yelling at us.[/quote]

:doh: i wasn't yelling at the OTT, i was yelling at the mods. the "grown ups" up ins need to GROW THE fuck UP and get over themselves. take it the fuck outside and out of my OTT.

[quote name='Chika']:hot: hi, were you just not paying attention?

because my kid will get a 10-yr old hand-me-down beater and have to have a job so they can pay for their own gas, car insurance and spending money? thenn hellz yes i am.[/QUOTE]

fuck that shit. My kid(s) will use a rotary phone to dial the homes of friends to beg them for rides. Or they'll walk.

I'm gonna have to ask you to go and hit the ol' proverbial dusty trail, wubb... :/

It's time.

[quote name='Trakan']Hey wubb, speakin' of wrongfully removing OTTs, why were these OTTs moved to the Dump after they already reached 500 posts?

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209252
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209110
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209984

Explain that before you go explainin' rules to a motherfucker who's been postin' in here since before you were even a member of this site.[/QUOTE]

Your links are broken, trashkan. :dunce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back