Anyone gOTT a spare bedroom...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how cheapy doesn't even care when the people he appointed moderators aren't even following the rules. Random thread deletions? Wtf...

I give this site 2 stars.

star.gif
star.gif

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Yeah, I did, milady. I guess I just needed to vent.

And Trak, I know I said all the mods, but I wasn't refering to you. Or Gwenny-poo.

Wow, I never heard the family/ picnic line before - but that sums it up nicely, thank you.

I guess I'm just tired of the random rules, mods bitching and fighting and calling each other out. It's like there isn't enough drama in this place...[/quote]

like you couldn't find the right ray-bans to match your new escalade?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Hey Brak, tell us the tale of how you locked that girl up in your apartment while you went to buy milk, please.[/quote]I love that story.

Casey was right when he said that JolietJake would post some gay ass corny photoshopped picture of us. I would pay for a title belt and a pay per view fight if anyone that lives close to him just films themselves beating the crap out of him.

[quote name='Chika']like you couldn't find the right ray-bans to match your new escalade?[/quote]

Exactly. You know...the important things.

[quote name='Wolve11']Casey was right when he said that JolietJake would post some gay ass corny photoshopped picture of us. I would pay for a title belt and a pay per view fight if anyone that lives close to him just films themselves beating the crap out of him.[/quote]
Hey wolve, why don't you get back to "defending" the country. You know, actually make all that military funding worthwhile.

When I was in High School a friend of mine got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2 kilos of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an ounce of weed in it as a thank you. It was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Shit. That won't even cover my bail. No deal.[/quote]

I'll cover bail.

Two conditions:

I get to supply (and drink most of) the beer.

I get to film and take...uh....47 percent of the profits from the ensuing website.

wolve11 is a pretty handsome dude. Casey looks like this kid that used to drink beer and chew tobacco before school. He spit the stuff on me once and I challenged him to a set of Magic:The Gathering, but he never showed up. :(

Kristen Bell, Moxio.

[quote name='Eviltude']When I was in High School a friend of mine got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2 kilos of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an ounce of weed in it as a thank you. It was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen.[/quote]
Thats fuckin sig worthy

Watching Hells kitchen, This bitch cant stand ten minutes in the kitchen pouring Ice cream, starts crying and goes into the backstage to go eat a cookie.

[quote name='marten']I'll cover bail.

Two conditions:

I get to supply (and drink most of) the beer.

I get to film and take...uh....47 percent of the profits from the ensuing website.[/QUOTE]

What about a lawyer? I'll need a good one.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Shit. That won't even cover my bail. No deal.[/QUOTE]

Shit. That won't even cover my travel.

[quote name='Mojimbo']What favor were you going to ask me for earlier, JolietJake?[/quote]
I wanted to know what makes you such a bitter human being.

[quote name='joe2187']Watching Hells kitchen, This bitch cant stand ten minutes in the kitchen pouring Ice cream, starts crying and goes into the backstage to go eat a cookie.[/QUOTE]

I haven't watched many episodes, but the whole thing seems so staged :/

[quote name='Mojimbo']I would almost pay money to see a darthbudge/darthpuma meetup.[/QUOTE]

If you play your cards right, you could probably trade in some monopoly money to a bank for real money like some lady did last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back