Anyone gOTT a spare bedroom...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Who does that?

Someone should have grabbed his arm before he could walk out of the room like that.

:lol: I have to be IN work in 20 minutes and I didn't even shower.
I really don't want to go at all.

Meh. I'll go in an hour late.. or so. :whistle2:\

[quote name='Wolve11']dude I wake up to this thread and a whole bunch of dudes calling me handsome....creepy.
LP: since you asked: I'll be 26 next week.

To JJ on his "go back "defending" out country make the tax dollars worthwhile" comment: Go fuck yourself dude, I pay tax on my pay too and every single post you make makes you sound a little more stupid each time.[/quote]
Don't you have some push ups to do or something?

[quote name='Wolve11']Do you take pride in being the village idiot?[/quote]
Do you take pride in discriminating against gay people?

[quote name='Wolve11']Please quote me on when I've done that[/quote]
Did you not say you agreed with the military's don't ask don't tell policy? Forcing people to keep their sexual orientation a dirty little secret.

Please tell me you see why that is wrong.

[quote name='Wolve11']dude I wake up to this thread and a whole bunch of dudes calling me handsome....creepy.
LP: since you asked: I'll be 26 next week.

To JJ on his "go back "defending" out country make the tax dollars worthwhile" comment: Go fuck yourself dude, I pay tax on my pay too and every single post you make makes you sound a little more stupid each time.[/QUOTE]

A little more stupid?

Damn its cold out. My face is a little numb from having a few cigarettes while on the phone with my partner. At least on the plus side, since the beginning of the year hes been the one to call me in the morning. And some days I don't even have to lift a finger to call him all day. :lol:

JJ yea I agree with the policy because when it comes to sharing a foxhole you want to be fully focused on the enemy and not have to worry about some dude wanting to rape you. At the same time they are allowed to serve as long as they keep it to themselves. You know how many hate crimes happen to people in the military that are gay? That isn't the right answer but still the policy in place is good as it is. If you want to look at it that way females ate discriminated against as well for not being able to do infantry.

[quote name='munch']wubb stinks.[/quote]

This is NOT true...He is a hell of a co-manager in Fantasy Football and all around good peeps!

And I will have cake with anyone who feels otherwise.

BTW, Happy Birthday Mak.

[quote name='Wolve11']JJ yea I agree with the policy because when it comes to sharing a foxhole you want to be fully focused on the enemy and not have to worry about some dude wanting to rape you. At the same time they are allowed to serve as long as they keep it to themselves. You know how many hate crimes happen to people in the military that are gay? That isn't the right answer but still the policy in place is good as it is. If you want to look at it that way females ate discriminated against as well for not being able to do infantry.[/quote]
Wow...that's....wow.

You just assume that every gay man in the world wants you?:lol:

I never implied that. Look serving in the military requires you make sacrifices: for the gays this means that you can't be open about it anymore. The policy is fine with the few gays I know that are inthe military.
It's going to change and I'll accept it but I don't think they should because it would cause more harm than good in the beginning and then over the long haul when everyones used to it, it will be a good thing in the military. But for it to work the military is going to have to make drastic changes.

[quote name='Number83']This is NOT true...He is a hell of a co-manager in Fantasy Football and all around good peeps!

And I will have cake with anyone who feels otherwise.

BTW, Happy Birthday Mak.[/QUOTE]

If you think wubb doesn't stink, then you're not paying attention.

You said you didn't want to worry about any dude raping you. How the hell is that supposed to be taken?

You really think some gay soldier is just gonna grab you and rape you right then and there?

[quote name='Wolve11']JJ yea I agree with the policy because when it comes to sharing a foxhole you want to be fully focused on the enemy and not have to worry about some dude wanting to rape you. At the same time they are allowed to serve as long as they keep it to themselves. You know how many hate crimes happen to people in the military that are gay? That isn't the right answer but still the policy in place is good as it is. If you want to look at it that way females ate discriminated against as well for not being able to do infantry.[/QUOTE]

All gay men are rapists. Can't argue with that.

[quote name='DT778']You really think cheapy cares enough that he would bring back corny jake's thread?[/QUOTE]

Given the in-fighting between the mods, ya.

I never said that I was the one worried about that but it is the same reason as why females aren't in fox holes. They want to keep the sex and shit away from the military. Anyway you can keep on trolling jake and soon the only person taking you seriously will be wubb.

There's no perfect solution to the don't ask don't tell dilemma, but at this point in time, it's probably the best policy. Having previously been in the military, there is an air of homophobia. There are a ton of idiots that walk around with this "macho, fuck faggots" attitude, and that was in the Coast Guard, so I can only imagine it would be worse in the other services. Sure, you can say get rid of the current policy, but if it was eliminated, hate crimes would skyrocket. If the world wasn't full of hatemongers, there would be no problem with anyone being open with their sexuality. That isn't the case though, and don't ask don't tell is the imperfect solution that still allows homosexuals to be in the military if they so choose with the smallest chance of them being a victim of a worse fate than not talking about their sexual preference while on duty.

[quote name='Wolve11']I never said that I was the one worried about that but it is the same reason as why females aren't in fox holes. They want to keep the sex and shit away from the military. Anyway you can keep on trolling jake and soon the only person taking you seriously will be wubb.[/quote]
fuck you man, fuck you.

Shit wait, you know i don't seriously want to fuck you, right?

[quote name='Wolve11']I never said that I was the one worried about that but it is the same reason as why females aren't in fox holes. They want to keep the sex and shit away from the military.[/QUOTE]

Well I still don't agree, but that is a more reasonable argument.

If you haven't been on the inside you are arguing on a point that you don't know much about. I'm not saying it's not reasonable but those on the inside have an insight of the good and bad of the current policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back