Anyone gOTT a spare bedroom...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']wolve11 is a pretty handsome dude. Casey looks like this kid that used to drink beer and chew tobacco before school. He spit the stuff on me once and I challenged him to a set of Magic:The Gathering, but he never showed up. :(

Kristen Bell, Moxio.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing.

Casey looks like a chubby version of myself in 10 years (because I still won't be able to grow any facial hair).

I get bored at work during the day, nothing to do but post here most of the time.

As far as still being on, so are all of you.

[quote name='lordwow']I loved the fucking cooking instructor. (I said to my fiance: Who the fuck was she teaching to cook in Wisconsin?)[/quote]

:applause:

[quote name='seanr1221']I haven't watched many episodes, but the whole thing seems so staged :/[/quote]

I take that as most of the contestants forget the fact that they're there to cook and get blindsided by the fact that they're also on a TV show, and showing off and creating drama for "buzz"

However the "power outage" was completely staged :roll:

[quote name='Eviltude']When I was in High School a friend of mine got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2 kilos of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an ounce of weed in it as a thank you. It was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen.[/quote]

when i was in 5th grade, we were required to write essays for D.A.R.E. on why we pledged to never do drugs. i wrote mine in like 6 minutes flat on crinkled loose-leaf and BS'd the whole thing. it was picked as the "best" essay in the county and i had to read it in front of the whole school and county executive and police captain at the graduation ceremony.

[quote name='joe2187']:applause:

I take that as most of the contestants forget the fact that they're there to cook and get blindsided by the fact that they're also on a TV show, and showing off and creating drama for "buzz"

However the "power outage" was completely staged :roll:[/QUOTE]

Yea..it gets worse towards the end...

[quote name='DT778']Jake should have listened earlier when I told him to shut the fuck up. Dude can't take the hint.[/quote]
fuck off and die.:nottalking:

[quote name='Mojimbo']I'm not bitter, I just hate stupid people.[/quote]

That is a lot of fucking people.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I see you are aiming to get me locked up then? Villain.[/quote]

I'd sneak you beer inside a cake somehow.

[quote name='joe2187']D.A.R.E. officers never came to my schools. I think they gave up hope :([/QUOTE]

They went "smoker!" and ran away

[quote name='Chika']when i was in 5th grade, we were required to write essays for D.A.R.E. on why we pledged to never do drugs. i wrote mine in like 6 minutes flat on crinkled loose-leaf and BS'd the whole thing. it was picked as the "best" essay in the county and i had to read it in front of the whole school and county executive and police captain at the graduation ceremony.[/quote]
Me too! and I got a medal. Well, best in my school.

I think I won twice.

Ok...what did I miss? I saw the first page...I'll have to catch up on this OTT later tonight but what happened within the start of this one and the last one?

Also, damn Wolve you totally have a baby face...how old are you? You looked older in that other pic you posted.

[quote name='lordwow']All the other mods are making you look good LP :cool:

Well, comparatively.[/quote]

Really? That's cool...well that's until Manthing shows up and somehow spins the story making me the villain again :whistle2:|

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I wouldn't say that...Wubb is not in a wheelchair.

I still don't get that "joke".[/QUOTE]

Penguin%20Side.jpg

I just applied to be a package handler at Fedex. Hopefully I get to load/unload planes because I hear that's a lot easier than dealing with the trucks (Which I did at UPS and it was a pain in the ass).

The first one wasn't bad, but it wasn't great. I remember playing it online and the hit detection was horrible. The one cool thing was that you could hold a grenade and run into people suicide style. Making it even better, sometimes you wouldn't die, but the other person would always die.

Meteora was such a great album...makes me resent Minutes To Midnight a bit...hopefully for their next release Linkin Park goes back to their roots and they don't go with Rick fucking Rubin.

dude I wake up to this thread and a whole bunch of dudes calling me handsome....creepy.
LP: since you asked: I'll be 26 next week.

To JJ on his "go back "defending" out country make the tax dollars worthwhile" comment: Go fuck yourself dude, I pay tax on my pay too and every single post you make makes you sound a little more stupid each time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back