Anyone play Scrabble seriously?

rocksolidaudio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Cheapy's dad mentioning Scrabble on the new CAGcast made me realize I've never asked the CAG community - does anyone here play Scrabble regularly/competitively? I played in a club for quite a while and competed in a few tournaments, but these days I just play on Wordbiz; would love to play some of you guys on there. Anyone? Am I the only serious word nerd?

my girlfriend is really good at Scrabble. I think it's her dream to play in a Scrabble tournament. She knows Scrabble tricks and words I've never even seen before. I don't even attempt to play her anymore at it because it's just not fun for me to feel stupid.

[quote name='o2012o']Is there any other way to play scrabble?[/QUOTE]

Naked, drunk, belly full of pizza, I could go on, and on.

I've never played in any serious tournaments or anything, but there was a time I worked at learning the 2 letter words and concentrated on scoring bingos. Haven't played a game in quite a while.

[quote name='o2012o']Is there any other way to play scrabble?[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I'm not so much a serious player, however a friend of mine is such a serious player that she is beta testing a new on-line version of the game.

I'm pretty good a Scrabble for an amateur; I usually win against all my friends and family (including my English teacher fiancee which drives her nuts).

bread's done
Back