Anything else that plays like Freedom Fighters?

eurenix

CAGiversary!
I was just thinking about how much fun I had with this game, and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a game with similar gameplay. Just to be clear, I'm not looking for recommendations like Rainbow Six, just a game where you can tell a bunch of guys to go that'a way, and not have them all die immediately because you didn't think it all the way through.

Also, does anyone know if a sequel is being developed?

Armed & Dangerous is pretty similar.. can't really command anything.. Brothers in Arms is also similar, with commands and whatnot.. no word on a sequel, but I definately wouldn't mind one, I loved Freedom Fighters.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Freedom Fighters kicked ass. Is it OOP? Can't find it anywhere.[/QUOTE]
You can find one used or try to see if BB.com has them in at any time ($5 there). Otherwise you'd have to look to places like Fry's that stock any game (current gen.) no matter how old they are.

Minus the squad gameplay, I'd say Hitman, which shares creators with Freedom Fighters.

Conflict desert storm is kinda like freedom fighters. Its a squad based 3rd person shooter and you really don't have to worry about dying and its pretty easy. No capture the flag you have mission and objectives However I enjoyed it.

[quote name='hutno']SW republic commando[/QUOTE]

I recommend this also. Very solid game with simple FF-esque commands.
Freedom Fighters is one of my favorite games, I hope there's a sequel.

bread's done
Back