Ash Burton's Ultimate Lowball Invoices Inside!

[quote name='Edwin29']I guess I'm getting bukakke with the bids this time[/QUOTE]

That saying has got to go :lol:

Flingsmash & Wiiplus - $15

[quote name='Crimsonfatale']fallout -16

aaahh edwin you look sleepy , you should go rest your eyes.... :p[/QUOTE]

pssss.... Tell him what his wife is going to think. >_

[quote name='Edwin29']Bro, did you just wash your hands? LOL[/QUOTE]

I am king of the 8 minute shower, I'll jump in the bastard with cold water!!!! Thoroughly clean!

Gran Turismo 5 (B) - $11.50
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 (Empty Retail Box) (B) $2.50
Battletoads Double Dragon $12
Super Bomberman 2 $10.50
Super Mario World / Super Mario All Stars Edwin29 $16.50
Super Turrican $10

[quote name='skiizim']I am king of the 8 minute shower, I'll jump in the bastard with cold water!!!! Thoroughly clean![/QUOTE]

Sweet gracious. I'm at least 15 and typically 30. I would live in the shower if I could. Especially in Philly this week. I'm out for 30 seconds and feel like I need another shower. I have something people might call the O.C. Disorder.

Have to give aptanor props, still on the fight for a wavebird! You find everything in your pawn shops and thrift stores, what gives?!?!?! Also what is it about Florida, does every second hand item get shipped there? I cant find anything here!

[quote name='skiizim']Have to give aptanor props, still on the fight for a wavebird! You find everything in your pawn shops and thrift stores, what gives?!?!?! Also what is it about Florida, does every second hand item get shipped there? I cant find anything here![/QUOTE]

What are you talking about? Florida doesn't have jack for second hand items most of the time. Up north is where all the stuff goes.

[quote name='skiizim']Have to give aptanor props, still on the fight for a wavebird! You find everything in your pawn shops and thrift stores, what gives?!?!?! Also what is it about Florida, does every second hand item get shipped there? I cant find anything here![/QUOTE]

LOL I tried going to a few yard sales this last weekend and didn't find shit

bread's done
Back