Ash Burton's Ultimate Lowball Invoices Inside!

I've actually never seen a wavebird in a thrift, though I found one at GS last week. Thrifting takes perseverance!
There is a trade-off though. Awesome thrifts but there are next to no yard sales, everybody gives up after an hour because it's too hot!

Silent Hill Homecoming (A) $11
Dragon Quest IV Chapters of The Chosen (S) $16
Top Gun Fire At Will (Longbox) (C) $2.50
Battletoads Double Dragon $12.50
Dragons Lair $4.50
Earth Defense Force $4.50
Final Fight $6.50
King Arthur & The Knights of Justice $7.50
Biker Mice From Mars $8

Dragon Quest IX Sentinels of The Starry Sky (S) $12
Dragon Quest VI Realms of Revelation (S) $12
Out of this World $3
Saturday Night Slam Masters $4

Final Fight $7.50
Dragons Lair $5.50
Earth Defense Force $5.50
Battletoads Double Dragon $13.50
King Arthur & The Knights of Justice $11.50

Crap, just realised I just bought Baldur's Gate II and have it incoming. :lol: Anyone wanna give Ash some more money and outbid me? :lol:

Crap...and I JUST bought it on PC...what is wrong with me :dunce:

Its+Over.JPG

LOWBALL ENDS HERE!!! No more bids beyond this point. Thanks to everyone for taking part once again. Invoices in the morning. Cue the "Damn I Missed It!" posts.

[quote name='Ash Burton']
Its+Over.JPG

LOWBALL ENDS HERE!!! No more bids beyond this point. Thanks to everyone for taking part once again. Invoices in the morning. Cue the "Damn I Missed It!" posts.[/QUOTE]

More like:

[quote name='Tom Jane']Crap, just realised I just bought Baldur's Gate II and have it incoming. :lol: Anyone wanna give Ash some more money and outbid me? :lol:

Crap...and I JUST bought it on PC...what is wrong with me :dunce:[/QUOTE]

I'll take over your $20 bid for BG2 if that's okay with Ash, Tom Jane.

Finally a third wavebird! One more and I'll finally be cord free :D I was dissapointed by the lack of GCN and Genesis items though, Ash :

Edwin29, can I camp out at your house for a few days. The wife is going to have a fit.

Thanks for everything Ash!

Where was homer at?

[quote name='skiizim']Edwin29, can I camp out at your house for a few days. The wife is going to have a fit.

Thanks for everything Ash!

[/QUOTE]

Now that the lowball is over and with the other stuff I won in vendetta's lowball, I'm scared, probably gonna have to send her away for a month until all that stuff gets here LOL.

[quote name='aptanor']I'll take over your $20 bid for BG2 if that's okay with Ash, Tom Jane.

Finally a third wavebird! One more and I'll finally be cord free :D I was dissapointed by the lack of GCN and Genesis items though, Ash :

[quote name='Edwin29']Crap Lord of darkness is gone LOL[/QUOTE]

I've got one with manual if you want to shoot out an offer.

cool... fell asleep around 9pm with my puppy watching an American Dad rerun... woke up with the "SHIT!!! the lowball is over, i prolly got outbided"
glad I didn't!

[quote name='Edwin29']Crap Lord of darkness is gone LOL[/QUOTE]

It wouldn't be if someone hadn't swiped Dragon Quest VI from me. Or the Super Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi games. Sorry all the same.

Btw ash, if the other person ends up not wanting DQVI, I'll still take it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Will this be the last of Ash's SNES Supply?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so, the guy has like a factory of SNES cartridges.

[quote name='Edwin29']I don't think so, the guy has like a factory of SNES cartridges.[/QUOTE]

lol, it's probably next to his pallet of Dark Alliance 2; I swear he's auctioned about four of those.

[quote name='Tom Jane']I'm of course willing to honour my bid. If I won other items, I'll take it, mix and match the stuff in best condition and probably put the other in my lowball. :bouncy: If I didn't win anything else, and it's cool, by all means shoot it to aptanor.[/QUOTE]

Hey, I'll still take the Baldur's Gate as per this post. I didn't know what happened with the Flingsmash (was on my phone out of town). I was trying to say that I'll take Baldur's Gate if I won something else, but if not just give it to aptanor. So I'm still down for Flingsmash + Baldur's Gate. Unless Edwin or whoever I was bidding against wants Flingsmash at that price. Just saw no point inn paying shipping for one item :lol:

EDIT: Just saw your pm

bread's done
Back