Ask for Free Stuff here thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea if these are valid anymore, but feel free to try them. Each code is good for one month of Onlive's Playpack service. They don't stack and you can't use more than one per account. Go crazy.

MQMTVYBX
NHQVJBGZ
RLCWTZVW
SXRQLJNM
GZRFBMNV
BXZKOXCW
CMXRURMT
SUVVRROE
THMBTGQM

Any Spelunky codes anyone wants to sell for cheap, not necessarily give up for free? Although I'd take that too. :p

If someone would send me codes for

Male Cool Green Ski suit xbox code
Dark One Mask xbox code
Black controller Prop

it will be much appreciated.all were freebies from different sites i missed

Here's some freebies if anybody wants them. I guess just post when you use them. All PS3

AC Catwoman
LPNF- T4NA- 32MB

Michael Jackson Experience "another part of me'
2Q85- 2RN3- 72PP
FJNA- T3NK- N2E4

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Hoos First']Here's some freebies if anybody wants them. I guess just post when you use them. All PS3

AC Catwoman -HQN8- GBN3- 8DN7
LPNF- T4NA- 32MB
7G5F- L8NL-Q927

Motorstorm Apocalypse Premier pack- 3N7Q- PMNG- 3MCF

LPPJ- L9N7- LF9J
2Q85- 2RN3- 72PP
FJNA- T3NK- N2E4[/QUOTE]

AC Catwoman -HQN8- GBN3- 8DN7
Motorstorm Apocalypse Premier pack- 3N7Q- PMNG- 3MCF
LPPJ- L9N7- LF9J

THANK U SO MUCH!!!!

[quote name='Hoos First']Here's some freebies if anybody wants them. I guess just post when you use them. All PS3

AC Catwoman
LPNF- T4NA- 32MB
7G5F- L8NL-Q927

2Q85- 2RN3- 72PP
FJNA- T3NK- N2E4[/QUOTE]

Used this Catwoman code 7G5F-L8NL-Q927, Thanx a lot!!!

Does anyone has an extra code for the online pass from Battlefield 3? a friend gave me a used copy , and yes the code was used, by the way the code is for PS3, thanx in advance.

Has anyone by chance got an extra code for Puzzle Agent and World of Goo from the "Heist" iOS app? I would be glad if someone could help, since I'm an Android user (and proud of it) :)

Anybody have any codes for PSN import games like Dezaemon Kids or Kyuiin? I'm intrigued by the games, but am not sure they're my cup of tea without playing them.

If anyone picked up the latest Indie Royale but has not interest in the Desura key, I would love it as the only games I am interested in are on Desura and I dont want to pay $5 for just them.

Does anyone have an export code for Lego Rock Band they don't mind parting with? I gave mine to a friend and then regretted it since I want to play those tracks in RB Blitz. The code only gets you the ability to export with the disc and 800 MSP, so I'm not asking for much. Please PM me if you have one! Thanks!

Does anyone have a spare code from the Humble Frozen Synapse bundle to activate Frozen Synapse?

I got a copy of the Red DLC but just realized that my gf didn't had the base game. I wanted to play coop with her lol

Hi everyone,

I was looking to see if anyone here had the following items for the Sega Genesis that they would be willing to give away:

*Manual only for the game "Vectorman" (would prefer one that does not say "Mega Hit Series" along left margin, but I'll take what I can get.)
*Manual and Box (but not cartridge) from the game "Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine"

Thanks to all who reply! :D

If anyone has any Gamecube A/V or power cables, let me know. I recently picked up a console only GC at a thrift store for just $5. I don't even know if it works yet, but let me know if you have these cables and are willing to part with them.

A controller or two would be nice too, but that's just wishful thinking. ;)

Anyone have some extra My Coke Reward Points (MCR). I'll take as many as you have...and maybe their will be an XBLA game headed your way in return ;)

could use some screws for the old style Xbox 360 hard drive. Swapped mine out and stripped them trying to get them back in. Guess I have a bad t6 bit.

can someone send me an extra mass effect 3 online pass for the PS3 i can really use one i have the game but i can't paly online (we don't have this kind of proctuct here in africa :) )

[quote name='my2k2zx2']could use some screws for the old style Xbox 360 hard drive. Swapped mine out and stripped them trying to get them back in. Guess I have a bad t6 bit.[/QUOTE]
Have you tried placing a rubberband over the screws? That usually works for me when I strip my screws.

Hi everyone,

I was looking to see if anyone here had the following Miscellaneous items that they would be willing to give away:

*Manual only for the Sega Genesis game "Vectorman" (would prefer one that does not say "Mega Hit Series" along left margin, but I'll take what I can get.)
*Manual and Box (but not cartridge) from the Sega Genesis game "Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine"
*Digital Copy Code (iTunes or UV) For the movie "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" (Yes part 1, not part 2)
*MockingJay pin or District 12 Keychain that various retailers gave away with or included in the movie "Hunger Games".

Thanks to all who reply! :D

[quote name='ohram']No idea if these are valid anymore, but feel free to try them. Each code is good for one month of Onlive's Playpack service. They don't stack and you can't use more than one per account. Go crazy.

MQMTVYBX
NHQVJBGZ
RLCWTZVW
SXRQLJNM
GZRFBMNV
BXZKOXCW
CMXRURMT
SUVVRROE
THMBTGQM[/QUOTE]

Also, wanted to let ohram know that these codes all came up as Invalid for me. So either they were lurked (boo hiss), or have expired.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back